Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the current market situation turn better? - page 12. (Read 18889 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Finally when writing bitcoin on the market too much is thrown away but I believe that at the end of this year it will return to a higher level because traditionally it is called a bull run but hopes it will jump days and days in terms of the price value in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I don't suggest you to sell now, I don't think it would make sense. It's better to hold waiting for the sun.
Activity: 84
It is believed that sometime after the change in crypto-market, bounce is also going to come. But still there is stability in the market.
Activity: 14
When can I start buying?
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
Will the current market situation turn better?

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

Well at the current price on the market, there's only one option that you should do and that's hold your altcoins. But if you really needed some money, then you should sell immediately.
Activity: 127
No, the market have the big dump recently, the market price have keep continue to dropped almost 3 weeks, if you have bought the coins in the highest price, you should hold it for the market return, anyway better to sell it to cut your loss.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

we are all expecting that the market will get better and bitcoin price will recover but we don't really know what might going to happen to the prices of cryptocurrencies. As no one is in control of it but we are just hoping for the better . if you'll ask me whether I will still continue to hold my coins, well yes I am still holding my coins and wait for the right time.to sell.
Activity: 462
I want to know the crypto names you hold. Are they top-level coins? What is the price you bought? If you can provide this information, I think you can get more help!
Activity: 14
On that market, I would not sell anything
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

I also keep optimism for now. In fact, there is every reason to assert that, over time, the crypto market will again regain its active growth. You just need to be patient and wait at least six months. In the future, the situation will gradually change for the better, personally, I now continue to buy BTC and Ethereum.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I have some personal opinions.
The market is ill, the cause comes from many sources!
1.ICO fraud (directly causing ETH to lose a lot of purchasing power)
2. Price manipulation (causing many investors to lose property)
3. The new cryptocurrency is just to capture the investors' funds without making any contribution to the market!
So, I think the market situation will get worse!
Activity: 253
The cryptocurrency market will definitely improve, but I mean bitcoin. Other altcoins don't know, they may disappear during the recovery process. But I don't doubt the future of Bitcoin. I now hope that Bitcoin will continue to fall, and I will buy Bitcoin in large quantities.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101

And what they will give you in the future, you are sure that it will be promising and developing coins or so a bumpkin in a wallet.  Therefore, first decide for yourself why you took them and what goals you have with them and whether they can give it to you, and then decide.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
The situation in the cryptocurrency market will undoubtedly change for the better. The question is when will this happen. I think at the moment it doesn’t matter whether to hold coins or sell off, because the market has almost reached the bottom. It is obvious that large speculators are pushing crypto tokens down because the fundamental factors are positive for cryptocurrency now.
Activity: 294
Investors can't imagine that the cryptocurrency market can recover. In fact, the cruel cryptocurrency market has caused many people to go bankrupt. We should invest rationally. We should now leave the transaction and wait patiently for opportunities.
Activity: 421
Need to maintain confidence, the cryptocurrency market will certainly improve, but it may take several years. Investors must wait patiently. The cryptocurrency is now in a dangerous time, and if the cryptocurrency persists, it will take off.
Activity: 294

I think that no one can accurately predict the future situation in the crypto market. After all, there are too many factors that directly affect the current situation and possible changes in the future. But I still believe that anyway, the crypto market will eventually be able to restore its previous positions.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
I am fully confident that now in no case need to sell your Tekens, but quite the opposite, if you have free capital for investments, then it is better to buy some coins. But you need to take into account the fact that there is no exact date when the market will recover
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
We must belive and keep up working ,its only way wouldnt suggest sell coins/tokens and go its not best way everytime afther bear comes bull so belive and hold.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
Yes, of course. I believe that situation of crypto market will be better but I don't know exactly when. As I can see situation of crypto market at the moment is very terrible and maybe it'll take longer time to rise back than usual. Maybe for last dumps, it only took about weeks to months but maybe this time it'll take years
Pages:
Jump to: