Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the current market situation turn better? - page 11. (Read 18889 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
Will the current market situation turn better?

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?
It is impossible for us to see that the cryptocurrency market will easily become better. It depends on the profitability of your coins for you to find out if you will now sell your coins or you will continue to hold.

The cryptocurrency market may have a hard time today but I believe, as time pass by it will become better.  The market is developing and adoption is being practiced everywhere so demands and audience is increasing.  We just need to wait for sometime since the phase change in market never happened overnight.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?
It is impossible for us to see that the cryptocurrency market will easily become better. It depends on the profitability of your coins for you to find out if you will now sell your coins or you will continue to hold.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
Some people don't even know what encryption we have, they only recommend HOLD, because our losses are not important to them, so please don't trust anyone's advice, learn to judge the value of holding encryption! Don't HOLD coins without strength, don't sell top coins easily!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
I like other investors now try to hope that in the end everything will be much better. It remains to wait for positive changes, because sooner or later the market must go up
this is market must show its power and strenghtness.current condition really hard for all crypto community especially to whom buying bitcoin and altcoin at the peak.but we have to believed some day it could be recovered again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I like other investors now try to hope that in the end everything will be much better. It remains to wait for positive changes, because sooner or later the market must go up
Activity: 154
I am confident that the market is capable of becoming better in the future and that we will see many positive changes in the end. So I'm not upset and like all investors continue to wait
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
This November it seems the market conditions are worse than in September, all cryptocurrency prices at the exchange place collapsed, bitcoin prices even fell to the price of $ 3600 and that is the lowest price when prices fall this year. I hope the price of bitcoin can be very expensive again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The question is do you really need money so you have to sell the assets that you have or just to avoid bigger losses? There is no one in this world who continues to experience bad things, and of course applies to crypto currency, believe it or not, of course all is your decision, Hold and wait for the right time
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
My assumption is as follows: by the end of 2019, BTC will rebound to $ 5000-6000, after the new year it will fall to 4000-4300 and slow and smooth growth will follow.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
i assume that we will have to wait until 2019 and the market will not recover until then. for this year i have no hope that the market will recover. my worst fear is that we will have to wait until 2020 before the market recovers.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
According to me the market situation will definitely return to normal and this often happens in the Cryptocurency world, if you have the token my suggestion is better you save the token until the market situation grows again, seeing the declining market conditions many people start to doubt their own assets maybe they thinking of losing and according to what I see, this is a kind of tactic that we must understand because many people want to benefit from our mistakes, then keep your tokens if you don't want to lose in this case.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
I think that the best thing to do now is to buy more assets as you can if you see these prices in the market we really are in the bottom right now BTC at $3500 is a good opportunity to buy more even if BTC will go to $2000 it is still a big opportunity to buy and HODL, accumulation price is $2000 - $3800
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
I think the crypto market situation is currently very bad for people who sell their coins at the moment, because the market price falls at the lowest point, you should hold it for a while and when your new price goes up.

Activity: 126
W12 – Scam
It makes no sense to sell them now. Or are you completely disappointed in cryptocurrency? I, no matter what, keep my coins. I bought them much more expensive than now. Therefore, I am not going to sell at a lower price, so that I will not regret it. The market will grow again anyway.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
i hope the crypto market will turn in 2019, crypto market needs more  strain to bounce away. But we still need some patience, this is market cycle.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
Now it's too late to sell something . We almost reached the bottom. You may want to be patient and your patience will be rewarded in the future. Who knows what will be the cryptocurrency in the future ? Perhaps this price of BTC will always be, but it is not excluded that next year we will again see $ 20,000.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

Now the price has really dropped significantly, many investors are frightened by the current situation on the crypto market. But personally, I have been waiting for such a fall for a long time in order to start investing my money. After all, the purchase of reliable cryptocurrency at such a low price can be a very profitable decision, with the possibility to get a large income in the future.
and now cryptocurrency market played by whale.and retail traders harmed with this condition.people being confuse what should they do.for long term investors maybe no matter holding their assets, but for daily trader its hard for them.
Activity: 382
Of course, because I see cryptomarket market prices are declining, but now it is better to hold all money, when market prices have started to normal, then you better buy and you will get profits when prices rise.

Activity: 182

Now the price has really dropped significantly, many investors are frightened by the current situation on the crypto market. But personally, I have been waiting for such a fall for a long time in order to start investing my money. After all, the purchase of reliable cryptocurrency at such a low price can be a very profitable decision, with the possibility to get a large income in the future.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
The situation in the cryptocurrency market will undoubtedly change for the better. The question is when will this happen. I think at the moment it doesn’t matter whether to hold coins or sell off, because the market has almost reached the bottom. It is obvious that large speculators are pushing crypto tokens down because the fundamental factors are positive for cryptocurrency now.

Let's wait till the end of January and see what will happen with Bakkt. Perhaps, this news is a hint of a new wave of growth! Nobody expected we would be falling so long. As I have said, it's better to adapt to the situation
Pages:
Jump to: