Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the current market situation turn better? - page 2. (Read 18889 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
I think we're starting to come out of the bear market now. Prices are up a bit since the lows of December, and recent drops have been recovered quickly. The general trend is slightly upwards and volumes are relatively high.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
rightnow the price can be unstable and the market is being pumped and dumped whole the time, so i guess this market is still in very bad shape but it will soon better than before when the price can surpass 4k$ marking it can be rise again and get more attention from investors around the world.
I think that before you expect a real increase in prices for Bitcoin, you need to increase its attractiveness to investors. To date, if we consider Bitcoin as a cumulative asset, then in this parameter it loses very much. The fact is that no one can predict real prospects for the near future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
rightnow the price can be unstable and the market is being pumped and dumped whole the time, so i guess this market is still in very bad shape but it will soon better than before when the price can surpass 4k$ marking it can be rise again and get more attention from investors around the world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Now, the cryptocurrency market is in a downtrend and the price of altcoin is low, I think at this stage we should hold altcoin and if we have money, we should buy more.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
Will the current market situation turn better?

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?
it cannot be known whether or not it is good because the market can change at any time without anyone being able to predict with certainty in the current situation investors must be clever in utilizing every opportunity that is obtained in investing in crypto currencies
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
sooner or later the market situation will certainly change for the better, it's just that it is currently experiencing things that are worsening, so the market situation is also shaken. because in fact all conditions in the market will improve again somehow.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
Of course, the market will also get better, only indeed we ourselves must be patient when the market conditions still have not changed because if we see also the demand has also been great, just the moment that will make up and info about the good news of bitcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
I think selling tokens now is not a good thing because the crypto market has not shown a reasonable price for profit, in this case it requires a high level of patience because the market still has not increased
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

I think you can research it and make sure the alt you have is worth holding or selling, I think your experience is enough with that.
and the current situation of the market is very unpredictable because the market's flexibility and market recovery will take time
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

If you look at your ranking, in a situation like this where prices are falling, you should know what you should do, but I think that you should first examine the potential tokens that you hold in front of you, if you think the tokens that you hold today very potential to get profits in the future, then you should hold it back.
Yeah you have to know, whether the token that you hold is potential or not, if you are sure then you have to hold it back,
because when the trend and situation has turned into a bull run of course a lot of potential tokens will have high prices on the market
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

there is both positive and negative things will happen for this market is possible but the current situation when trying to develop most of the investment so I think the chances of getting better than this situation is more higher and it will be a good thing also for the investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
change, the price of crypto currency is always changing, if it is said to improve I don't think it is improving but this is very good for those who are used to doing daily trading, because the price is always changing every day.
Activity: 448
I think is possible that market situation will turn better but will be need more time to happen, because now don't look that situation will change soon but we will need to wait more until again investors will bring more money on market.
The market can not start to grow immediately after there was a drop in the whole year, many investors have gone and the trust of many of them is not to return, and the attraction of new requires time, first need to stabilize the market, that's what we are seeing now
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
My opinion about the tokens that you have. It's better to check the coins that are still active. If the coin is still active and has potential in the future, it's better to hold it. And for coins that you might lack the potential to sell. For long-term investments or waiting for the market to rise again, you must have a reliable Altcoin.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
of course, in my opinion, the situation of the market will improve and it will also provide so many benefits, only now we really have to be patient when the market is still slow to rise
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I think is possible that market situation will turn better but will be need more time to happen, because now don't look that situation will change soon but we will need to wait more until again investors will bring more money on market.
Activity: 346
I guess, the market may change for the better after this. But I'm not sure, because the crypto price is still falling, some may have sold their coin and some still take the risk of waiting. On investors who may still believe the price of crypto will increase, they will buy a coin that is expected to increase at a cheap price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
Hello. The market situation is constantly changing. Therefore, I just observe her and draw my own subjective conclusions. Good luck.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

I still hold a lot of altcoins and none of them grow tall. so I'm still holding it back, because if it's sold it doesn't have a good price.
some of the sites about crypto that I follow predict that the decline will end in April. yes I hope bullrun will come midway through this year
Activity: 672
Merit: 105

If you look at your ranking, in a situation like this where prices are falling, you should know what you should do, but I think that you should first examine the potential tokens that you hold in front of you, if you think the tokens that you hold today very potential to get profits in the future, then you should hold it back.
Pages:
Jump to: