Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the current market situation turn better? - page 6. (Read 18889 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Everything can happen, many people feel pessimistic about the current market conditions because it's almost a year of market red, but I'm sure that crypto is a good and profitable thing for the future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
I do not believe that a significant correction will come soon. At least in 2 years mayyy bee

but surely the correction will come. the topics in the forum will change when this fix comes. everyone will wonder how long the rise will continue.

I think we're going to have a bull period of at least 6 months.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
Seeing the current unstable market conditions, in my opinion hold is a wise thing to do. Do not sell or dump, because it can have a negative impact, among others, you will lose because actually your altcoin price can be more expensive, and the altcoin price gets worse. Therefore, with us holding the altcoin, then the altcoin slowly starts to improve, towards its stable price, then at that time we can sell little by little in order to get a big profit.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
I believe so, but we cannot tell what will happen by next year, but i am expecting the best market condition, ive heard and read on the news that ethereum hardfork is proposed on January 16, and i think it drive some positive feedbacks to ethereum community.
everyone will hope that next year everything will be good soon. many investors and traders that I think are now waiting for that. because they are now losing a lot of money, if the market does not grow soon they have to wait longer or lose their money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Will the current market situation turn better?

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

I believe so, but we cannot tell what will happen by next year, but i am expecting the best market condition, ive heard and read on the news that ethereum hardfork is proposed on January 16, and i think it drive some positive feedbacks to ethereum community.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

I had to look at the OP twice to make sure I am seeing it right. This kind of question should not be coming from a legendary member of this forum. It is a sort of a question that can only be understandably raised by a newbie. Well, the account is legendary but the real user must be a newbie. A bought one perhaps?

Activity: 633
Merit: 14
I hope on the better future. But hold in mind worst case. It helps to be ready to different ways. And now simply waiting and trading with dreams about future islands  Cheesy Patience and wait are the best strategy
I myself believe in the future of crypto market. situations falling now does not mean the crypto will be destroyed. Perhaps the market is bad etapi I am sure the market will come back it gets better soon. your words are true we just need to wait for the market to improve.
Activity: 532
I hope on the better future. But hold in mind worst case. It helps to be ready to different ways. And now simply waiting and trading with dreams about future islands  Cheesy Patience and wait are the best strategy
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
by itself this will all change; you just need to be patient, because everything does not happen right away.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Who knows... I believe in better future and high price of crypto, but right now I am stay away from market.
I am too nervous because of losses in crypto.
Apparently this is the most correct decision in this situation, leave the coins in their wallets and not think about their price. It is better to focus on buying additional volume of coins, while their price is at such a low level. In the future, these steps will bring profit.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Good day. Cryptocurrency market has gotten worse but I'm still positive it will recover. But some altcoins may not stand this market crash so its really important that you invest andctrade only on good alts and tokens. Even Ethereum crashed so better know when to scalp for profits every now and then to prevent big losses.
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
I hope that the situation on the cryptocurrency market will improve significantly. I do not lose hope that the cryptocurrency market will recover in the near future.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Who knows... I believe in better future and high price of crypto, but right now I am stay away from market.
I am too nervous because of losses in crypto.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
at present the market conditions are very unstable and you should avoid the market because the prices tend to fall and if you trade when conditions like this will get you stuck at high prices.
Activity: 367
Think of other options she did not. Now all people are so pessimistic about cryptocurrencies that with its further dive, everyone will scatter.
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

And why do you offer, like and there is hope for the future, of course, hold, but judging by your doubts, you are unsure, which means it’s better to sell.
Activity: 941
The market situation is definitely going to get better. But we don't know the time.The bull season will come after every bear season.
I don't think the situation has improved. the market is still very bad, slow in moving, this is not good for trading. I believe the situation will improve soon, although now it hasn't happened but the market will improve I believe that.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
The market situation is definitely going to get better. But we don't know the time.The bull season will come after every bear season.
Activity: 348
Are you doubtful about the current market situation? I believe this condition will not last like this. there will be a time when the market will move up again. this is just a matter of time and our patience in waiting. conditions like this have also happened in the past few years, and the fact that the market is growing in 2017. We are waiting for that moment to repeat itself.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
I believe the market will definitely improve. The cryptocurrency market did not die during the four Great Depressions. This time I believe this is to prepare for another takeoff. The cryptocurrency is great.

Yes, the cryptocurrencies will recover, and I can even guess that they grow greatly. I bet, December will be one of the best months in 2018 for the market. Just try to be patient enough to hold alts and BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: