Pages:
Author

Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever? - page 15. (Read 1470 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
only people who do not have the mentality of successful people who just want the btc price to go up but afraid to face stagnant or down prices
essentially monitor prices and look for opportunities to sell
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I don't think the price of bitcoin increase forever the price is still variable forever sometimes btc price increasing and sometimes decreasing but the factor who control that price we must to knows
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
of course not, bitcoin will not be forever either because there will be so many factors that will make bitcoin down and people will trade there. if bitcoin just rises, then there will be no panic everyone will invest in bitcoin because they will get a definite profit.
it is natural that a coin increases and decreases because this will make the market stable with the volume of trading every day.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 273
We can not guarantee whether the bitcoin will continue to rise and then become stable. I think to be stable and stagnant in one price for a long time will not happen, because bitcoin is controlled by market demand and not decentralized so bitcoin prices can not be stable in one price in the long term.
Increase in the market value of bitcoin and that forever and ever is not at all possible and that we need to set up real expectations only. We cannot expect the market value of bitcoin to increase all the time because of the volatile nature of bitcoin as well as the changing behavior of the market too. However, we can really expect that market value of bitcoin will increase in the future but we can’t be sure about it.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
I think that will not happen. Bitcoin is a digital coin that has a lot of participants. So bitcoin will always change constantly. It is difficult to know whether bitcoin will increase or decrease. But bitcoin will follow a rule that is cyclical and has a cyclical decline.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever?

It's so hard to say if bitcoin price will increase forever because if we can see the value is volatility and the value is depend on the people who can use or buy that. And i think bitcoin will increase but its not to say that will increase forever, so if you are investor its better if you can invest for what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Bitcoin cannot grow forever. He goes up and down. We are witnessing such a situation now. What awaits him in the future is difficult to predict.The world has released a small number of bitcoins.Any major sdepci can significantly affect the course of bitcoin.There are 21 million coins in the world. As the price of bitcoin decreases, it will grow. And when the last bitcoin is received its price will be very high.
Activity: 184
We can't say exactly that Bitcoin price will keep on rising forever. But when bitcoin's supply is limited and increases the number of people who interest in bitcoin, the price is expected to increase at least for next few years.If you observe the price trend of Bitcoin, you will notice that many a time it has fallen also. People say that very soon it should touch US$ 10000. So let us hope for that and keep investing.
Activity: 148
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

As we all know price pf bitcoin now goes down. And that's the fact that bitcoin price will not always increase. The price of bitcoin is not stable. Sometimes the price goes down and sometimes increasing.
Activity: 395
Yes, the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing due to the demand for bitcoins and block chain technology, as every day new bitcoin users are getting into the bitcoin community the demand for bitcoins keeps on increasing which makes the prices to increase every time. Another reason for the rise in the price of bitcoins is due to the fact that the bitcoins are the first ever created crypto currencies in the cryptography world which is trusted and came into existence since 2009.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

As I've heard price of bitcoin now goes down. So there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin goes high and down and not stable. And im praying that price of bitcoin will go higher and higher.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
At now, Bitcoin functionally as speculation asset, it has value but you need to following the market for how this price will run into. We can't go back to 2017 where we just buying and hold it for a years and get easy profitable, Bitcoin as trading asset, you need to buying it when price was lower then selling it when price increasing high.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
The fact that bitcoin is a crypto currency and its volatility os high, then iguess bitcoin to continuously increase or stabilize is pretty much impossible since fluctuation is going to be a constant event. We can never know if bitcoin will continuously increase but we can only hope it will.
Activity: 350
If Bitcoin prices rise forever, it's likely that everyone will benefit from bitcoin purchases and hold. Bitcoin is not as simple as you think, Bitcoin is very risky. They are easily affected by market news, only bad news to Crypto is the Bitcoin prices will drop sharply. But they will rise again later.
Activity: 225
Merit: 107
not all the time the bitcoin will increase take this is man made the time bitcoin will increase and decrease forever
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
I think not, bitcoin prices depend on the market between the sale, purchase and stock of goods so bitcoin prices will continue to rise and decrease and can not forever rise
True, Bitcoin prices are very much dependent on the level of buy/sell of the market. But the main factor influencing Bitcoin's price is the whale, who has a lot of influence on the market due to the huge asset mix and can change the current trend.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

With bitcoin having a limited supply bitcoin will eventually become like gold, where people have it saved and its price keeps on going up because of how the market runs on demand and low supply, so if you are afraid that the price of bitcoin might hit the ground some day, than i can ensure that such thing will never happen, and if you really want to make some good profit out of it be patient because that is what this market needs.
Activity: 168
Why thus anyone still ask these? Well you still don't know how bitcoin works then I'll tell you, bitcoin will not going to increase forever because its depends on the market value and its very impossible that bitcoin market will always increasing.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
Back again to everyone's enthusiasts, for now we see many newcomers who join the crypto world and most they are looking for is Bitcoin as a crypto king. While there is no additional amount anymore for bitcoin which causes increasingly scarce and more expensive.
But there is a possibility that someday there will be something new created as the technology develops and will replace the crypto world for a better economy.
Activity: 266
Not everyone agrees that lower volumes signal trouble for Bitcoin. It may be a healthy return to normality and signs that the market is maturing.Should prices start rallying again, traders may well be coaxed back, according to David Drake, whose New York-based family office has more than $US10 million in cryptocurrency and blockchain investments. He sees the currency soaring to $US35,000 by the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: