Pages:
Author

Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever? - page 13. (Read 1467 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251
no one can predict the future bitcoin accurately, everyone has different predictions of bitcoin and all that is just a guess, but not just you who are worried about the development of bitcoin everyone a have the same feelings with you, I also feel anxious when bitcoin prices decrease there is quite a bit of my money in bitcoin, I am afraid that at any moment can lose some of the money that is in bitcoin Because of price change, but all of that is a risk that must be faced if at any time bad incident happened
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
It will not because there will be a time that bitcoin will reach its peak already and that's the time that there will no movement of bitcoin's price already. But i think before that will happen, we're already gone in this planet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
You should always be updated in the price movement of bitcoin so that you can decide properly what is going to be your next move. You should not depend on some speculations you yourself should be the only one who will decide on your own and you will base it on your observance in the situation of bitcoin and its price movement.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
There is a logic behind this prediction that as we will not have more than 21 million bitcoins and we have the population of 7 billion, the law of demand and supply will apply if at least 30% of them will get involved with Bitcoin. On the other hand, if there is any negative decision regarding legal aspect from the government, there is a possibility of price fall and hence it is not assured that price will keep increasing forever.

Bitcoins price increasing isn't impossible but bitcoins price just increasing is not. It will and it should decrease because thats how business works, its not always on the top, for all we know businesses have their downfall and challenges to before leading and be on top and success.
Activity: 336
If you have a lot of bitcoin, you do not have to worry about your future is guaranteed.
There is nothing you need to worry about bitcoin prices because the more expensive bitcoin prices will be more expensive of course the profits that you will get very large.
do not hear the word people who hate bitcoin because they do not know in detail what is bitcoin actually.
Stay calm and trust.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
yes bitcoin price will rising more if their have more plenty of people demanding to use it and need it
and then the price will rising high, just to know it just about 8% people in USA that owned bitcoin, how about if it reach 40% ?
it will more rising
Activity: 546
No it's not.
Even right now, the price is decreasing.
Do you mean the price in the long term ? like increasing every year ?
I think yes as long as the market cap get a new investors in bitcoin
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

There are many factors that affect the price of bitcoin, so its hard to predict if bitcoin will continue to increase the value in time. You know that bitcoin is volatile, sometimes its up and sometimes its down. Many people especially the hodlers and investors predict that value of bitcoin will be 20k$ up by the end of this year.
Activity: 270
Merit: 0
We can't say bitcoin price will increase forever, because crypto market is unpredictable. But I think bitcoin future is very much bright & according to my predictions bitcoin will reach 20k landmark by the end of this year. So if you minimum risk taker then can continue with bitcoin without any fear. I hope bitcoin will change your life also.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
Nobody knows how much BTC will be worth in the future. Everybody can predict, assume, anticipate and speculate any price they can. There's no right or wrong with speculating the price. One thing is for sure, the public will embrace the technology of BTC because its features can be utilized in many ways we can imagine. The decision to sell your BTC is all yours, if you need the money, then sell it, it's fine. If you don't need the money yet, just keep it and wait until you get satisfied on your profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

You yourself say that you have heard a lot of predictions about the cost of bitcoins. Nobody can tell you what price will be in the future for him, you can only guess. If you have bitcoin - this is good, and it is best to save it for the future.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
The price of Bitcoin goes up and down. If you look at https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/bitcoin Bitcoin gain it's popularity since 2017 where the price went above $2,000. The price has increase since then.

Yes Bitcoin will have it's dips but will always increase.
Are you sure it will always increase?
Where have you been couple of months ago when bitcoin reached 20,000$?
I don't see that price is increasing, we are still around 9K.
Yeah, the market had faced a great decline making the price too low and the situation, for now, is quite unpredictable. But that doesn't mean it won't increase in future since it is still gaining more popularity. For now, the price is quite stable but I believe the market will soon gain some momentum making the price to grow up to the greater heights...
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
Byteball.org - airdropped high-end cryptocurrency

The price is a result of supply and demand.
If demand continues to go up forever, at fixed supply, the price could only go up. However, that's technically impossible, since there isn't an infinite supply of fiat in the world for people to buy it forever.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300

Yes it can go down at anytime and we may not see the bright future of the bitcoin ever again.

Well, thats one of the case that can happen in the bitcoin world but there is also positive side of it which says that bitcoin will always keep rising in this holistic trend which will make it move upwards always. So you see there is only two outcomes of this world one says I will be good deal for you while one says that it might go down and may disturb all the investment that you have. However, we just need ray of hope which keeps us going on in this world. Its better to keep your investment for life and if you see any fishy movement then just get out of it and if it is good again then make entry again.
Activity: 349
I think bitcoin will definitely increase, but it's unlikely that bitcoin prices will increase forever, bitcoin prices will surely go up and down. because bitcoin prices depend on sales and purchases in the market, it will definitely be very difficult to bitcoin, increasing forever.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
If the demand in bitcoin will increase forever then the price of bitcoin will increase forever too and that is why it is impossible because there is no type of market that is continuously increasing since the demand has a basis and that is the emotion of the people or investor. The price of bitcoin will not increase forever because after a few years, it will change because of the replacements that will happen in the market like a new and better crypto than bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
increasing forever in the near future is very difficult race, seeing the negative news about bitcoin in recent days makes bitcoin a bit hampered increase in the price.
Activity: 266
I do not think that it will endlessly grow because it is always unstable and only if it grows and simultaneously falls in these gaps.
Activity: 803
Merit: 500
No one can really tell. The crypto market is very unpredictable. Sometimes it will jump high then fall hard. What I can is that we just need to be wise and make ourselves updated with the news going on since it is one of the factors that affects the price movements. Also, we should know when to buy and when to sell in order to take profit from this extreme volatility.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
The price of Bitcoin goes up and down. If you look at https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/bitcoin Bitcoin gain it's popularity since 2017 where the price went above $2,000. The price has increase since then.

Yes Bitcoin will have it's dips but will always increase.
Are you sure it will always increase?
Where have you been couple of months ago when bitcoin reached 20,000$?
I don't see that price is increasing, we are still around 9K.
Pages:
Jump to: