Pages:
Author

Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever? - page 11. (Read 1467 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
It will increase for at least 10 years and it may go down if there is a new technology that better and reliable. That technology will replace bitcoin and bitcoin slowly will replaced.
Activity: 134
I believe BITCOIN will grow, but can not grow forever, everything has a golden age, and its recession, Bitcoin has not reached its peak, there will be no downtime. it, but I hope someday it will rise to $ 1 million just as some investors had anticipated.
Activity: 7
The price of no item will increase indefinitely and the price will still be controlled. The state will not allow such an item to exist. Therefore, if bitcoin needs to be developed for a long time, the price needs to be controlled.
Activity: 12
I don't think it will grow permanently. Even if Bitcoin will do better in the future, it will eventually find a balance. It can only be said that everyone wants it to grow.
Activity: 182
Bitcoin prices will not always rise, but the price will experience significant fluctuations, sometimes up sometimes down, it is true bitcoin is unpredictable, we only expect that the price will be stable, because if stable then the seller and buyer will be balanced.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
For me, I would recommend you to wait as of now. Since bitcoin is young, bitcoin's value will possibly increase years later. Maybe it is possible that in 2020 bitcoin's value will be in $1M. Bitcoin's volatility is unpredictable, but some says, it is young and it will increase its value later years, or maybe in 2019 bitcoin's value increases, no one knows. Right?
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
It depends if so many Investors and Projects coming in future for Crypto, We can't predict the market in the future and all didn't know what happens next in Bitcoin like these days no one knows that bitcoin will become so bearish for a few months and alts too are bearish for about an half year.
I think it can increase forever if so many Big investors supports this and so many new features will come like accepting bitcoin as payment in public stores not only on online stores it can helps bitcoin to improve if that happens bitcoin will become much popular and other investors are attract to this kind of investment.
Activity: 196
maybe bitcoin is hard to predict about its price development, the frequent instability in current prices is common, but I'm sure that bitcoin next year will find a phase where bitcoin prices will be expensive and rise more than they are at this price.
Activity: 168
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

With its young economic structure, novel features and the occasional lack of liquidity in the market, the price of bitcoin may fluctuate wildly in a short period of time.

So, I don't think bitcoin will grow forever, it's not recommended to use bitcoin to save your savings.
Activity: 66

we'll never see these price levels after the next halvening imo.  there's too many miners and people relying on that bitcoin. 
Activity: 37
No one can predict if bitcoin will increase forever.because bitcoin price now is not stable for now but who can say that we never know if bitcoin price will increase or will be stable

Yes you're absolutely true, what we need to do is to support the bitcoin and will see what will happen to the next decade if the bitcoin price will continue rising. If its happen its really good for all bitcoiner, everybody will be happy.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
If you believe that bitcoin will go up until 2020 then HODL is your bitcoin but if you doubt my suggestion to trading in altcoin then sell some result of your profit to fiat so that later your worries will be slightly reduced because your money will still continue to spin if you trading in another coin.
Activity: 123
No one in the world is ever worth something!

If a new digital encryption currency, BTC is always better than BTC.

This new digital cryptographic currency will replace BTC!
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
The sad truth about bitcoin is that it is indeed volatile; not stable nor it will increase forever. Volatility means it can either go drastically up or down, and earnings or free values or profits will depend on how well you know the market. Also, not everyone can profit from it at the same time. There will always be a time that someone will earn big and someone will lose big time. That is just how it goes- like a seesaw. Hopefully, everyone can experience not just the earning part but also the convenience that cryptocurrencies bring.
So the ability to analyze the chart is needed in order to get a big profit and avoid big losses as well. Experience is very influential here, and do not be easily affected with fud. So we must have a strong analysis.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
I think, bitcoin has a fluctuating price and up and down prices are normal in bitcoin, bitcoin prices sometimes go down and sometimes rise so I think bitcoin prices are not always going to increase but of course it will continue to grow
Activity: 98
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

I don't think the price of bitcoin will grow forever. If the price of bitcoin keeps growing, the price of bitcoins will become very high many years later. I think that after a few years, bitcoin will be replaced by new COINS, and its price will decline.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

people are believing in bitcoin as digital currency someday become too very expensive price in the market because the future vision of the holder's reach the highest price in the market the value i can't reach by an ordinary people or the poor if the bitcoin got that price expectation.
by way that's an only a prediction and speculation nobody can knows the exact amount reach of bitcoin on thats year 2020.
Activity: 84

I don't think bitcoin will grow forever. That's impossible. Now bitcoin, as a new technology, is popular, so the price of bitcoins will keep rising. But when bitcoin is replaced by a new coin, its price will not keep growing.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11

No one knows if bitcoin increase the price forever but  i hope it will because every year the price of bitcoin will increasing  in the market but  after the increasing price of bircoin in few months bitcoin will price will down again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
No one knows exactly how this will play out, which explains the volatility of bitcoin. The massive rise in price over the last few years indicates plenty of people see its potential for mass adoption. The key will be whether it can scale to mainstream use. If so, those super high price targets can be reached.
Pages:
Jump to: