Pages:
Author

Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever? - page 14. (Read 1467 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
The price of Bitcoin might not increase forever and might stop in a specific price or reach a high cap of value in the future. If the price increase never stops, then that would mean that the state of economy is also increasing or might even be decreasing. The price of Bitcoin might stop in a price that is high and still be a basis of value of other Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
For this market it is like a wave. So to say it increases permanently this is not possible. If it increases permanently, then everyone who invests and has a lot of money.
Bitcoin is getting more and more attention in media. When more and more people will get the information about what Bitcoin is, they will try and invest.This just brings the value higher.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
The price of Bitcoin goes up and down. If you look at https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/bitcoin Bitcoin gain it's popularity since 2017 where the price went above $2,000. The price has increase since then.

Yes Bitcoin will have it's dips but will always increase.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
For this market it is like a wave. So to say it increases permanently this is not possible. If it increases permanently, then everyone who invests and has a lot of money.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
As a trader/investor, we all want that Bitcoin will increase forever. No one will hope that the value of Bitcoin will decrease and wait for a longest time but still it won't recover. But as a trader/investor, we need to be ready on what will happen to our investment, no one can predict on what will be the result of our investment. Just like in Bitcoin, we can't predict the value of Bitcoin and when it will rise and fall. So we need to take risk in investing to Bitcoin.
No one can predict what will happen in this market but if predicted from 2-3 years then Bitcoin prices will certainly increase but when it comes to goals 10 years or more I can not be sure because demand for Bitcoin at that time may be reduced and prices will continue to fall until they return to the $1 price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

It is impossible. there is no price of crypto that will increase forever. have you seen what happened this last. the decline occurs on a large scale and it's very deep. If you have assets, surely you will feel the panic enough to make your life restless in a few weeks and even months. but no need to worry, if you have full knowledge. you can do many ways to avoid the loss. and the future of crypto will remain strong and large.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

The price of bitcoin will not be stabilize. It will experience increase and decrease. So I guess, if there's an increase in bitcoin, grab it.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
It is unlikely that the price of bitcoin will always grow, but market capitalization and bitcoin are still relatively small, and have a great potential for growth
Activity: 406
There are so many speculation on what will be the value of bitcoin in the future. The value of bitcoin is so volatile. Sometimes it grows very high and sometimes it falls down. Bitcoins value will not increase forever there will come a time that it will fall.
Activity: 448
if my opinion is not always the price goes up continuously, bitcoin price will also decrease and also will rise, if I think bitcoin price now start to decline.
Activity: 378
As a trader/investor, we all want that Bitcoin will increase forever. No one will hope that the value of Bitcoin will decrease and wait for a longest time but still it won't recover. But as a trader/investor, we need to be ready on what will happen to our investment, no one can predict on what will be the result of our investment. Just like in Bitcoin, we can't predict the value of Bitcoin and when it will rise and fall. So we need to take risk in investing to Bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
The price of bitcoin will not always go up and will not stabilize at some price neither will it always come down.
One cause for the fluctuations in the price of bitcoin is it's volatility. The volatility of bitcoin, being one of the very nature of bitcoin, cannot be eliminated and will always be there. This is why there will always be pumps and dumps in the price of bitcoin.
I'd advise you to sell your bitcoins as soon as there is a profit for you cause no one can say for sure what will happen to the price of bitcoin in the future as there may be a dump or a pump. Sell in order to be on the safer side and not later regret.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

There would be a time in which the bitcoin price would encounter adjustments bia dips and lows. However woth the potential and the news that is being viral from the emergence of cryptocurrency would be the one to really beeak the price wall and push it to heights otherwise unexplored by other cryptocurrencies in the cryptocurrency market. What I would really want to stress is that even if the world might be nagtive of t it is still news and provides opportunity for bitcoin to be circulated
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
I will warn you not to be too sure and believe in the predictions and speculations of others. Although the prediction is from an expert though. Bitcoin is estimated to last for 20 years by "SN". That is just a prediction which means that bitcoin is a technology that has age or fame limit. It could be 20 years is the longest possible, and you will not know if bitcoin has reached the age of 10 years, this technology will stop there or continue to grow.
Activity: 188

No one knows what will happen in bitcoin in the future. Its up to you if you will invest in it or not. It will be a big gamble, it can give you a great luck or a big disappointment. But for me, I always withdraw my earnings on bitcoin and invest it in other things such as business that can generate a stable income. I might be afraid to take gamble and may become disappointed in the future. All I just know is I make money through it and I will just enjoy the benefit that it gave me today.
Activity: 224
I do not agree with this idea.

Last year I was thinking that bitcoin would always be rising. The price got so high that everyone got a lot of money.

Shan prices very stable and low. I do not know if it's as strong as bitcoin.
Activity: 269
Merit: 102

Of course, Bitcoin cannot just increase forever. There will certainly come a time when another cryptocurrency will lead, or perhaps that cryptocurrency will eventually die. But while I really believe in this fact, I also believe that this is not something that will cause us any sad or negative emotion because this is not going to happen in the next several years. In fact, I do believe that Bitcoin will not yet die in the year 2050. Bitcoin will not yet die when it finally reaches $1,000,000. It will still continue to grow.
Activity: 420
The fact that bitcoin is a crypto currency and its volatility os high, then iguess bitcoin to continuously increase or stabilize is pretty much impossible since fluctuation is going to be a constant event. We can never know if bitcoin will continuously increase but we can only hope it will.

Agree! Bitcoin is a crypto currency when compared to other Bitcoin is the Big volatile market, before increasing its price it should consolidate. We don't have any exact guess when bitcoin price will increase and when it falls, it completely depends upon the Demand and supply of the people.
Activity: 294
to say that bitcoin's price will continue to increase forever may already be an exaggeration.
although for me it's ATH will soon be surpassed as time goes on.
but i do believe that it will reach a price wherein it will stay right there.
and will not continue to increase any further.

Activity: 182
I am sure that the market will not have any coin that can grow forever. Blockchain technology is increasingly being improved and competitive. Meet the goals and needs of the user base are being focused. Competition and balance from the user will prove that. At the same time, market capitalization on the market cap shows that.
Pages:
Jump to: