Pages:
Author

Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever? - page 10. (Read 1467 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
And will fiat money lose value forever? Think about it. For something to gain value some other things have to lose. If the purchasing power of the society is at a certain level it will have to be allocated somewhere. Since some of it is going to cryptos now less of it is going to other markets. For now BTC isn't used as a payment system on a large scale, so it doesn't threaten fiat, but it threatens stocks, gold, as more and more people are choosing cryptocurrencies as their investment. If a real economy is built around cryptos, they will start to threaten fiat and draining it from value even more.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
It depends on how you mean it, if you mean if the price of bitcoin will just keep going up and not come back down then the answer is no as bitcoin is volatile so the price will always fluctuate. But there is a higher potential for bitcoin to grow even higher than the last all time high any time a bull market ends and goes into a bear market. The potential for growth is endless.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
The  characteristic of bitcoin is being volatile it goes up and down. Every year bitcoin getting higher and higher price yes I agree that it is getting but the word forever is not fit for bitcoin although bitcoin is doing well right now but still everything has an end bitcoin will end someday it will the worst day ever.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

There are many prediction that predict bitcoin price will go higher and higher more in the future.
But i don't think it will reached $1 mil at 2020, because now is 2018, only 2 years left from now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
its imposible for bitcoin or any crypto currency to get high forever. in economics there is so called the law of " deminishing return".
wherein all things will reach to its peak and gradually deminish. currencies such as crpyto is not excuse to that law... anyways, bitcoins has a long way to reach to the peak! so as the price increase lets just savor the taste of profit.

Activity: 504
Merit: 268
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

We all know that bitcoin will not increase forever because there are times that bitcoin will go down.There is no permanent in this world so that it will not increase forever.So again,if there are chance to invest in higher value we should do it immediately.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Everything is possible with Bitcoin ,with the start of bitcoin trade  no could tell if it bitcoin will be up to $10-20  but as it stand now bitcoin has shot the sky rocket
Everything starts from the trade and campaigns that make butcoin start to skyrocket so in the future we as bitcoin followers should be more spirited to spread the news of bitcoin so that the value of bitcoin soared and also better bitcoin market, then I am sure bitcoin will reach the level which is high in terms of price and everything.
Activity: 57

The principle of Bitcoin pricing is the same as the price of oranges. There must be a deal between the bid price (the price of the people who sell Bitcoin) and the demand price (the person who buys Bitcoin).
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
if my opinion is not always the price goes up continuously, bitcoin price will also decrease and also will rise, if I think bitcoin price now start to decline.
This is serious stupid thing to even ask. Why people don’t teach themselves rather just open this forum and ask most stupid questions. Although they are in learning phase and they don’t know much about bitcoins and all such stuff. But still I think we need to work out on our basic information. Don’t people think if these coins are cautiously increasing in price, they must have crossed $100000000 and even more since their development?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
every bitcoin users want the price won't stopped to increase day by day but i think bitcoin price won't increase forever but volatility and manipulation still belong to bitcoin that there is no stable price in cryptocurrencies even you will not know when the price dropped and when the price rise up and for those can't accept the risk of volatility and fear to lost i think sell all of their bitcoin now is more good  
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
All depends on market demand. if every day continues to grow then the enthusiasts and purchasing power will also increase. this will make bitcoin prices continue to rise on the data. so in fact we are the ones who will make the future bitcoin in the country interference intervention
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
This belongs to the future of technology development. I'm not sure it will go to infinity because you think, if the bitcoin price is 1 million dollars. It's crazy to buy it because the real value of the bitcoin application just stops at the payment. I think the future of bitcoin will continue to increase but it will not be as much as before.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The race to $1,000,000 is a bit a shot to the moon, but is worth the shot. But for now, you might want to just stockpile a lot more bitcoins in your arsenal to be sure that when bitcoins reach $1M, you'll be swimming in a pool of your own money. Hodl and don't be greedy. Take all the profits you can take.
Activity: 170
I think the price of bitcoin will not increase forever. It will be adjusted in the market. But no one knows the process of fluctuations or the time being embedded. Technology advances under the blockchain platform of many altcoin such as monero will serve as a basis for users to balance their needs and goals. Therefore, I think the future of bitcoin may be less volatile.
Activity: 252
Bitcoin's current Blockchain technology has not met the needs of consumers. They are slow and transaction costs are high. In the future I think CMT will be the most potential coin, CMT Blockchain develops on ETH Blochain but it is more advanced and improves more problems than ETH Blockchain. I think Bitcoin will drop sharply in the future.
Activity: 154
No one can said it will increase forever.all we need is grab all this opportunity as long as the price is high.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Anything got a highest point. Because we can not see the future, and altcoins I think personally will grow strong, so in bitcoin if you make a profit, take it. Don't be too greedy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254

For me, yes it will reach maybe near a hundred thousand dollars but I don't think it will reaches a million dollar. What I predict is that it will stabilize or the value will stabilize after it will reaches its peak.  Maybe when it reaches it's peak,  I think it will just increased or decrease but in small amount.  So for me,  it would not increase forever.  
Activity: 81
The bitcoin price increases when its users are increasing.
in that case more favor to all of us.
Activity: 357
No it couldnt happened as always because there are some seller(dumper) that can affect the price of bitcoin,and bitcoin is decentralized,no one can control the price .
Pages:
Jump to: