Pages:
Author

Topic: Will There Really Be An Altcoin Season or Just a plot to Keep us in the Loop - page 2. (Read 1335 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
While our altcoins keep depreciating in value daily as we keep vigil for altseason, bitcoin dominance has crossed 70% and keeps growing in strength. Will there really be an altseason.

Kindly read -
https://medium.com/bull-bitcoin/alt-season-scamming-noobs-since-2013-71bd19410d98
Forget about conspiracy theories about the whales manipulating the price of altcoins to keep us interested, that is not what it's happening, altcoins are not going up in value for a very simple reason investors have learned a long time ago that you are taking an immense risk if you invest in any altcoin, a risk that they are not willing to take any more after they have suffered tremendous losses at the hands of altcoins, it is understandable that no one likes this but that is the reality of the market.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
The altcoin market looks manipulated because there is a lack of trading volume or liquidity. A few thousand dollars can easily bring a coin's price to 400% gain. Actually you can never know if the market is manipulated in dried out trading.
You should never invest in a coin that is so easily manipulated, you need to look at all the aspects of a coin before you decide to invest in it, it is not rare to find coins that supposedly have millions of dollars worth of volume but when you look at the liquidity of the market you see that you only need a few hundred dollars to crash the coin.

In that case it is obvious that the coin is being manipulated but once you recognize this fact then you need to stay away from it, there is no point in complaining about it because nothing will change even if you do.

If you can crash the market with just a few hundred dollar investment then you shouldn't be investing in that coin anyways. It's already pretty much dead if that's the case. Try to stick to the more we'll know coins, say the top 20 on coinmarketcap. Even a jump from top 20 to top 10 requires a lot of increase in the market cap and would raise the price 10x or more

There are some coins have a potential to increase in the future but in some point it needs much more time to wait when it will be happen. Nowadays, it's really hard to know a coin have a potential to increase in which it needs more time to study especially their platforms and advocacy. I still believe that the market will increase tremendously in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
The altcoin market looks manipulated because there is a lack of trading volume or liquidity. A few thousand dollars can easily bring a coin's price to 400% gain. Actually you can never know if the market is manipulated in dried out trading.
You should never invest in a coin that is so easily manipulated, you need to look at all the aspects of a coin before you decide to invest in it, it is not rare to find coins that supposedly have millions of dollars worth of volume but when you look at the liquidity of the market you see that you only need a few hundred dollars to crash the coin.

In that case it is obvious that the coin is being manipulated but once you recognize this fact then you need to stay away from it, there is no point in complaining about it because nothing will change even if you do.

If you can crash the market with just a few hundred dollar investment then you shouldn't be investing in that coin anyways. It's already pretty much dead if that's the case. Try to stick to the more we'll know coins, say the top 20 on coinmarketcap. Even a jump from top 20 to top 10 requires a lot of increase in the market cap and would raise the price 10x or more
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
As we already see no altcoin season this year, i think next we year we have a chance to have an altcoina bull run, all really depends on a lot of factors and can't guarantee really what will happen.

Everyone believes that the cryptocurrency market will get up from its knees next year. However, this does not have to happen. Even if the bull run comes next year, certainly not all altcoins will rebuild their price. In my opinion, most tokens and altcoins will remain at the bottom, and only some of them will recover their prices.
shitcoins are not included to those who will pump next year lol,some of them will die sooner as they are not really needed in this market instead they are adding some trust issues from investors .
what i believe is that the market of altcoins will get up high again late next year or early 2021 because halving effect is not instant and sometimes it took months or year before finally felt the Bullrun.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
As we already see no altcoin season this year, i think next we year we have a chance to have an altcoina bull run, all really depends on a lot of factors and can't guarantee really what will happen.

Everyone believes that the cryptocurrency market will get up from its knees next year. However, this does not have to happen. Even if the bull run comes next year, certainly not all altcoins will rebuild their price. In my opinion, most tokens and altcoins will remain at the bottom, and only some of them will recover their prices.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
The crypto market is not as big as it looks like. In my view, crypto market is all about Bitcoin along with few altcoins and if you see from this perspective BTC dominance is justified. The problem is we consider every coin launched till date as part of the crypto market. I think to be part of the crypto market a coin must pass some standards like its market cap, real-world use case, etc.

One can say that those coins or tokens that have no volume at all and are dead, are not part of the market. However, every coin or token that is traded is part of the cryptocurrency market. It is thanks to the diversity that this market is so interesting. And when it comes to usability, actually every token has some, because that's why they were created for.
Activity: 788
The crypto market is not as big as it looks like. In my view, crypto market is all about Bitcoin along with few altcoins and if you see from this perspective BTC dominance is justified. The problem is we consider every coin launched till date as part of the crypto market. I think to be part of the crypto market a coin must pass some standards like its market cap, real-world use case, etc.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
While our altcoins keep depreciating in value daily as we keep vigil for altseason, bitcoin dominance has crossed 70% and keeps growing in strength. Will there really be an altseason.

Kindly read -
https://medium.com/bull-bitcoin/alt-season-scamming-noobs-since-2013-71bd19410d98
lol there is no altcoin season but it is the Bullrun that who's been waiting and that is about Bitcoin getting higher value so altcoin can do follow the movements but the altcoin itself?there is no such thing .

just like what the links says,Bitcoin Bull willl be the start of altcoin season as well
Dont know why do differentiate altcoin value to altcoin trend? Its just the same dude. Come to think that not most of the time where alts do correlate its trend or price with BTC.
It can either go down or go along with it.

People do call it season yet there are really particular days which price tends to rose up without any possible reason we can see.Most of the times ,price movements do vary on sentiments been floating
around neither positive or negative ones.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Altcoin season will come once this long bear market is over. The baby bull of first few months of this year was in some selected top coins only so a full blown altseason needs the real bull to be back.
After the end months of the bear market, we will make the first steps towards bull-bear fight zones. The fight will be on the order books and the flash effect will happen more than average market days. The sharks will try to take their table before the opening ceremony at April, right before the halving. Bulls will come back to take control but the concern is how long they will be able to hold the market in an uptrend.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Altcoin season will come once this long bear market is over. The baby bull of first few months of this year was in some selected top coins only so a full blown altseason needs the real bull to be back.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life

Kindly read -
lol there is no altcoin season but it is the Bullrun that who's been waiting and that is about Bitcoin getting higher value so altcoin can do follow the movements but the altcoin itself?there is no such thing .

just like what the links says,Bitcoin Bull willl be the start of altcoin season as well
Why do you think the BTC will move alone? The correlation between Bitcoin and altcoins shouldn't be ignored and it has proven there is a strong correlation among the top altcoins. The main reason everyone thinks the Bitcoin Bullrun will bring the alt season is the past market tendency. The market will repeat it's trading patterns one more time. Everyone is expecting a different and thinks it will not repeat this time but it repeats seasons, surprisingly.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
One thing is for sure though. An altcoin season will come. Why? Because us humans likes to innovate and innovation always wins, the obsolete dies. The question is when - maybe next month, maybe after May Bitcoin halving, maybe in five years or a decade. But surely it will come again.

I also believe that it will come but the question is when?. This is the question that always bare in my mind on until when we can wait the season of altcoins can pump so much. As time passed by we might even think on how long we could wait and it's the most challenging on our part  since most of us here are hoping that it may come as soon as possible gaining a good return in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
One thing is for sure though. An altcoin season will come. Why? Because us humans likes to innovate and innovation always wins, the obsolete dies. The question is when - maybe next month, maybe after May Bitcoin halving, maybe in five years or a decade. But surely it will come again.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Kindly read -

Activity: 1680
Nobody knows and it's impossible to predict. In case of next crypto boom or alt season be sure you have them accumulated till then haha. I just bought a new batch of fav alts: XRP, XLM, NWC
You said it rightly and I also hope only for the most promising coins that showed good results even in 2018.  These are Stellar and Ripples, and you also need to buy BNB.  And the undisputed leader for investment should still be Ethereum.

When the bull run begins, it won't matter which altcoins you have. I am sure that the prices of coins from the top 50 - 100 will all start to go up equally with the price of Bitcoin. The only thing that nobody knows is how high they can go. Smiley
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
Nobody knows and it's impossible to predict. In case of next crypto boom or alt season be sure you have them accumulated till then haha. I just bought a new batch of fav alts: XRP, XLM, NWC
You said it rightly and I also hope only for the most promising coins that showed good results even in 2018.  These are Stellar and Ripples, and you also need to buy BNB.  And the undisputed leader for investment should still be Ethereum.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

Also, I think it's better to buy earlier than to be late for the departing train. Unfortunately, but it not depends from small investors like us, when this train starts, so it's better to make sure that we already have tickets...Wink
However, I am not convinced about XRP, I think that banks will strongly manipulate the price and either the price will rise very much or it will fall very much. For me it's the most risky coin.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
Pages:
Jump to: