Pages:
Author

Topic: Will There Really Be An Altcoin Season or Just a plot to Keep us in the Loop - page 8. (Read 1335 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
While our altcoins keep depreciating in value daily as we keep vigil for altseason, bitcoin dominance has crossed 70% and keeps growing in strength. Will there really be an altseason.

Kindly read -
https://medium.com/bull-bitcoin/alt-season-scamming-noobs-since-2013-71bd19410d98

I'm not giving up yet on the altcoins I'm holding right now, I'm comfortable with my altcoins, they are on the top 20 and they are continuously developing, a project that keeps developing and who knows the gap between them and Bitcoin and other altcoins will likely survive.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
Yes it is, people now are becoming wise and bitcoin is the only safe crypto to invest with now in a long term. Lots of good project are there but only few can survive when the market fall off short. The only contender Im thinking is Binance since they managed to be stable in spite of the bearish season and keep growing now.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
To surpass the price of Bitcoin I think it is very difficult and Bitcoin will remain the ruler. I don't believe in the Altcoin Season because after all the price of altcoin will always follow the price of the Bitcoin
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla M
This article was created only to cause fear. I believe that the altcoin season will come, even if not in 2019, then in the spring of 2020 it will be here.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The altcoin season is just a speculation and no one can really tell when or if it will happen. Altcoin keeps depreciating in value because there are many scam altcoins more than the real ones which makes people loose interest in them.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
While our altcoins keep depreciating in value daily as we keep vigil for altseason, bitcoin dominance has crossed 70% and keeps growing in strength. Will there really be an altseason.

Kindly read -
https://medium.com/bull-bitcoin/alt-season-scamming-noobs-since-2013-71bd19410d98

Never read the article, but here are my thoughts here: (1) altcoins keep depreciating before investors are into Bitcoin market right now (2) the hype around altcoin has died down, no projects are successful as 2017. (3) investors have matured and are very intelligent and would choose a project carefully before putting their money. (4) there are still lots of scam projects and investors doesn't want to gamble anymore. If there could be alt season, it should happen in 2020-2021 right after bitcoin's halvening. I say after because every trader pair depends on Bitcoin so if the price rally and we have a massive bull run, then it can have a domino effect on the altcoin market.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Yes i feel the same way like all my stuck investments in alts and icos make me feel like i was fooled by them and now i have lost my btc which has the real value at the moment so basically im more than 10x in loss in most of alts against btc so if i invested 1 btc im now sitting below .1 btc this just summarizes what actually has happened and most people have lost their btc but then again there is another side of the story and if we witness alt run like early 2018 then everyone is going to forget this theory, so lets just hope for a big new season soon.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
One thing that I have discovered to be a given in this cryptocurrency space is the fact that everyone wants to be a "Cryptocurrency Guru" and people spend their time publishing predictions or findings that has not basis in reality at all, we have seen the altszn previously and while nobody knows the future, we can boldly say from what we have seen in the past that a future altszn is a possibility as well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19

Kindly read -
If truly altcoin season HYPE was been created to keep scamming noobs since 2013 i wonder what happened in 2017 after bitcoin hits 19,000$,this article doesn't make sense to me and its only been created to create fear in the heart of altcoin investors and lovers,as for me i don't care and i will keep investing in altcoins with real working products
Activity: 661
Merit: 251

Kindly read -
Pages:
Jump to: