Pages:
Author

Topic: Will There Really Be An Altcoin Season or Just a plot to Keep us in the Loop - page 3. (Read 1335 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
The altcoin market looks manipulated because there is a lack of trading volume or liquidity. A few thousand dollars can easily bring a coin's price to 400% gain. Actually you can never know if the market is manipulated in dried out trading.

Altcoins market has always been easy to manipulate due to low volumes. How much prices are manipulated depends only on how big the whale does it. That when the alt season comes, now depends on how quickly investors will regain confidence in the cryptocurrency market. That the alt season will come is certain.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
Many people expect the arrival of altcoins season, but now almost some people have doubts about the arrival of alt season. I consider it
natural that many people hesitate, seeing several times altcoins fail to rise. In the end the alt season will be difficult to happened, if the
altcoin holder gives up to keep the altcoins they already have. I suggest that the altcoins holder still holds coins, don't sell altcoins you
already have. Because sooner or later alt season will come, we only need a little be patient about this. I'm sure 2020 will be the proof that
alt season exists, because there are many big events related to the crypto world. This will make the price of altcoins go up slowly though.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
The altcoin market looks manipulated because there is a lack of trading volume or liquidity. A few thousand dollars can easily bring a coin's price to 400% gain. Actually you can never know if the market is manipulated in dried out trading.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
I am begining to think recently that the altcoins can be a manipulated market especially when the good projects prices are considered and not getting better. Not all the coins are scams and they have made more technology developments in recent months than some top coins in the market, that could bring in investors. The intentional dump in these projects price  could give concerns. Except for exchange altcoins that may not have this disadvantage, other coins are really struggling.
Just because altcoins have not grown in value in the same way that bitcoin we cannot say that the market is be manipulated, believe me those that are holding huge amounts of coins are not going to want to manipulate the price to go down when the market of altcoins has been going down for two years.

They want the same as you, they want the market to grow up and for people to invest in those coins but no one seems to be interested and if there is no demand then the price cannot go up.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
An alt season or alt run looks unlikely in the near future. At the moment it is all about holding support levels against the relentless downwards prcie pressure. everything depends on bitcoin at the moment. Where BTC leads, alts will follow. As far as I can see the current conditions are not at all conducive to a sudden surge in alt prices.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Depending on market conditions and investors mood. I hardly can imagine that an altcoin season would start in the nearest future, because there are no major announcements about it, but sooner or later it will come for sure.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
In 2015, the crypto markets were so down that even die hard crypto fans and Bitcoin maximalists sold their coins at the very bottom when BTC went sub $200. It was really funny that these guys were so vehemently toxic in their crypto religiosity. Same thing is happening now but back then, the danger was it was all a fad. Now, you will be stupid to bet against innovation.

I remember being at work with a buddy of mine and saying "Bitcoin is below $220, we really need to try to get in and get as much as we can". Just a couple weeks later, it was already back up above $1,000. Lesson here was, buy as much as you can while it's at it's lowest you have seen it in a while. Things will sure change. We both wish we could have gotten in with as much as we could afford at the time.

Well in all honesty, I was already planning to buy my largest purchase of Bitcoin back in January of that year when BTC crashed months before from Draper's $600 to $300 and then mid $200. But I wasn't foolhardy, I only bought with funds I can afford to lose. The fear of crypto being just a fad after all is very real.

Fast forward today, I have a small tinge of regret of not going all in and could have retire today. But that's just gambling, I could have been wrong and BTC dead today means I lost everything too..
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
In 2015, the crypto markets were so down that even die hard crypto fans and Bitcoin maximalists sold their coins at the very bottom when BTC went sub $200. It was really funny that these guys were so vehemently toxic in their crypto religiosity. Same thing is happening now but back then, the danger was it was all a fad. Now, you will be stupid to bet against innovation.

I remember being at work with a buddy of mine and saying "Bitcoin is below $220, we really need to try to get in and get as much as we can". Just a couple weeks later, it was already back up above $1,000. Lesson here was, buy as much as you can while it's at it's lowest you have seen it in a while. Things will sure change. We both wish we could have gotten in with as much as we could afford at the time.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
While our altcoins keep depreciating in value daily as we keep vigil for altseason, bitcoin dominance has crossed 70% and keeps growing in strength. Will there really be an altseason.

Kindly read -
https://medium.com/bull-bitcoin/alt-season-scamming-noobs-since-2013-71bd19410d98

well as you can see bitcoin dominance always goes to 70-90% then back to 30%,
you just need patience to wait even 3-4 years instead of saying things like this
its FUD
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
we are not sure about this either. But alts season is coming and we need to wait a bit longer. because 2020 will certainly be the year of bitcoin when the halving event is getting more and more attention. Besides, now you can see Bitcoin's Dominance is over 65% and there are a lot of people holding bitcoin and waiting for it to grow. That shows that there are still people interested in bitcoin and they can sell alts to buy more bitcoins. so we need to be more patient and don't expect it to come too soon.
Even though the negative news about bitcoin appears, it does not shake people to hold their bitcoins,
and the impact is only on price manipulation, yes it is natural, because in 2020 there will be halving bitcoin, maybe this is the cause.
Activity: 407
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
we are not sure about this either. But alts season is coming and we need to wait a bit longer. because 2020 will certainly be the year of bitcoin when the halving event is getting more and more attention. Besides, now you can see Bitcoin's Dominance is over 65% and there are a lot of people holding bitcoin and waiting for it to grow. That shows that there are still people interested in bitcoin and they can sell alts to buy more bitcoins. so we need to be more patient and don't expect it to come too soon.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
I don't think that altcoin season will start until Bitcoin reaches new ATH, check out this article:

https://coincodex.com/article/5964/bloombergs-latest-report-says-altcoins-wont-see-the-sun-until-bitcoin-reaches-a-new-ath/

Probably true we have the evidence, no altcoins season while Bitcoin is till down, and lest we forget altcoins season happen when Bitcoin was at it's high, so it is backed by history, but we don't need to worry another Bitcoin high is looming and we should prepare by picking the best coin to invest, your choice now will have an impact tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 2282

When BTC rise up a bit, most of the altcoins also go up. Though the price in BTC doesn't really go up, its obvious that altcoins price go up because BTC price in USD go up. You may not see it as altcoin season but there are just coins that are being bought by traders as well maybe for its usecase like the BNB to which its price in BTC could go higher.

If we see BNB today is worth 0.002 BTC then we might be seeing the price of it soon 0.005BTC when bullrun comes while some other altcoins price stays the same like 0.000001BTC since last year but price in USD gradually go up still.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I am begining to think recently that the altcoins can be a manipulated market especially when the good projects prices are considered and not getting better. Not all the coins are scams and they have made more technology developments in recent months than some top coins in the market, that could bring in investors. The intentional dump in these projects price  could give concerns. Except for exchange altcoins that may not have this disadvantage, other coins are really struggling.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
While our altcoins keep depreciating in value daily as we keep vigil for altseason, bitcoin dominance has crossed 70% and keeps growing in strength. Will there really be an altseason.

Kindly read -
https://medium.com/bull-bitcoin/alt-season-scamming-noobs-since-2013-71bd19410d98
first thing is who told you about Altcoin Season?when we all knew that before altcoin grows up its bitcoin must be the first/so if you wanna call a season it must be a Bullrun mate and that is what will happen.
about the time?nothing specific but if you are asking in general?yeah this will happen maybe soon or in near future.
The BTC  dominance is an important factor, without considering it calling the uptrend as an alt season is not correct. Dropping the BTC dominance rate will solve the correlation problem and the 30% correlation can change everything completely for both altcoin investors and projects. Regarding the timing of the market, all guesses by individual crypto traders are the speculation, nothing else.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439

Kindly read -
first thing is who told you about Altcoin Season?when we all knew that before altcoin grows up its bitcoin must be the first/so if you wanna call a season it must be a Bullrun mate and that is what will happen.
about the time?nothing specific but if you are asking in general?yeah this will happen maybe soon or in near future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Alt season is sure to happen but no one knows when it's time.  like most people predict a BTC price of $ 50,000 but no one knows when that will happen. but my personal view of the Alt season will occur if the BTC is bullish and reaches a new ATH.  because I also looked at the 1 week timeframe for Alt that was already at the bottom and was just waiting for a big pump.
However it is also important to discern that even if we know the altcoin season will at some point happen in the future at the same time I think we are going to see a different kind of altcoin season.

In my opinion the next time this happens we are not going to see all the altcoin market going up, what we are going to see is that the growth will be concentrated in the top coins with a few promising altcoins gaining a huge value as well, but the rest of the altcoins will even lose value as the altcoin season gains strength.
legendary
Activity: 1568
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Yes, once more money comes into the crypto market cap as a whole, the price of altcoins will go up as well. Or, as you like to refer to it "Altcoin season" will happen. It's just simple math. If there's more money in the market cap, there's more people investing. Therefore, the prices on everything will go up. You just have to wait for more money to come into the market. Keep an eye on the market cap as a whole to get an idea of what is going on.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
Alt season is sure to happen but no one knows when it's time.  like most people predict a BTC price of $ 50,000 but no one knows when that will happen. but my personal view of the Alt season will occur if the BTC is bullish and reaches a new ATH.  because I also looked at the 1 week timeframe for Alt that was already at the bottom and was just waiting for a big pump.
Pages:
Jump to: