Pages:
Author

Topic: Will we stay positive on Bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 1212 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 07:12:35 AM
The price of BTC is already very low, and the price of BTC should exceed the previous 20000 dollars in the long term, so we should be optimistic.

Activity: 148
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 07:09:33 AM
Yes, of course, I am always positive and confident in bitcoin despite the fact that there are many news that there are still many countries that prohibit bitcoin because bitcoin has changed the life of my economy even better this time, besides those who still ban bitcoin maybe they do not know yet about what is bitcoin, function and purpose of bitcoin....
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
April 08, 2018, 07:03:41 AM
Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..

I also noticed that while bitcoins value is dropping many business have announced that they are going to accept bitcoin. Also bitcoin ETF was already approved by the Securitites and Exchange Commission of the United States of America. Even though its value is going down bitcoin economy is going strong. Sooner or later we will be seeing bitcoin with a new look and a higher value.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
April 08, 2018, 06:56:22 AM
Yes,  we must stay positive on bitcoin. I think we are just into the highest value of bitcoin specifically its value last year but thinking about it deeply,  the value of bitcoin from now is actually high compare to its early values.  There are many possibilities that might happen on the next months, so we must be positive.
Activity: 49
Merit: 5
April 08, 2018, 06:53:19 AM
Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..
Pages:
Jump to: