Pages:
Author

Topic: Win FREE BTC playing our new Coin Hopper Android App! (25 BTC Intro Giveaway) - page 2. (Read 13033 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I have problem with sms verify.. i request few times today for sms verification.. but still until now never get the code
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Power The world for FREE!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
Hi Vineyard.

I was trying to download the free version of "Coin Flapper" from Google Play Store to rate your app but it seems to have been removed. I have the Pro version but I want to download the free version as well. I noticed that the free versions of Bitcoin Basketball, Coin Crusher and Coin Hopper were removed from Play Store too. I can't send mails to [email protected] because they never answer me since one week ago.
What is going on Vineyard ?
hey What differences are free and paid apps?

Must be free and pro version apps.

Pro version are free to download. Pro version have pro tournament which you have a chance to win big than the free version which only has a classic mode.
Can I buy the paid versions with bitcoin? can you help me?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Hi Vineyard.

I was trying to download the free version of "Coin Flapper" from Google Play Store to rate your app but it seems to have been removed. I have the Pro version but I want to download the free version as well. I noticed that the free versions of Bitcoin Basketball, Coin Crusher and Coin Hopper were removed from Play Store too. I can't send mails to [email protected] because they never answer me since one week ago.

Pro version are free to download. Pro version have pro tournament which you have a chance to win big than the free version which only has a classic mode.
I want to buy a pro version but I dont have credit card.Is there any way I can pay for pro version without cc?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Hi Vineyard.

Activity: 196
This seems like a very good game and fun for users android
I once I have not had the android to try this game, but this game looks very nice  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
Hi Vineyard.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi Vineyard.

Activity: 1
Installed PRO version. I love this game! The PRO tournaments make this game much more fun. If possible I would suggest adding in a couple more ways to obtain tournament tickets (watching ads...etc) other than that two thumbs up, thanks guys.

Hope the contest is still going on.

Username for Entry: DazedWanderer

Thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
hai, i don't have any android or smartphone
but can i use bluestack from pc for join your app Shocked ?
It gives me network error every time when I try to send confirmation sms to my number and I cant get free tickets Sad. My account is linked with facebook dido ivanov. Please help Smiley
Are you trying to use this app over proxy?
if yes,then it might not work
Activity: 43
It gives me network error every time when I try to send confirmation sms to my number and I cant get free tickets Sad. My account is linked with facebook dido ivanov. Please help Smiley
i was so excited when i read about the bonus but felt disappointed when read the last line the promo is already over
so please better state that in the start of the topic that promo is over Roll Eyes
Activity: 896
Merit: 1005
This game is so funny but it is pretty hard to get high scores , mine is 29 only Grin

But on the other side, you don't need a really high score to win  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
This game is so funny but it is pretty hard to get high scores , mine is 29 only Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Do you have any plays on putting this on IOS? I've seen many fun bitcoin apps but I can't download them.
Gem of a game in itself doesn't matter about the prize!
Activity: 7
Hi vineyard,

Can you please explain us the purpose of using tickets instead of paying directly the Pro Tournament entry fee ? I think this method makes the Pro Tournament access more complicated. And why have you removed the Elite Pro Tournaments ? All this happens since the last Coin Hopper Pro update.

Thank you.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Nkcom Collection Shop
 Grin hahahaha first time use it, I tought it use slider or move phone but i just know that what I need just tap on it

nice nice interesting game also funny at all haha

anyway my username pahlevi
Pages:
Jump to: