Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 135. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Parameters of ICOs listed on wings: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3uG31f5TZmSko4bQhEzdyRbp0fAgJnIfoaIg5QbJwE/edit#gid=0
Avg. forecast, mean forecast,  USD/ETH raised, wings participated, hard cap, etc

Thanks for your work mate! This is so useful, well done!

Still waiting for stox reward!   Undecided

All of us are waiting the eth deposit from Stox to Wings. When Stox will send the eth to Wings' wallet we will receive our reward almost istantly. Keep calm!
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Parameters of ICOs listed on wings: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3uG31f5TZmSko4bQhEzdyRbp0fAgJnIfoaIg5QbJwE/edit#gid=0
Avg. forecast, mean forecast,  USD/ETH raised, wings participated, hard cap, etc

Thanks for your work mate! This is so useful, well done!

Still waiting for stox reward!   Undecided
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Does forecasting will be opening until 00:00 October 11?
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
less than 36 hours left to forecast on these 4

Activity: 210
The wings have four predictions, and I only chose two predictions
Wings developed well and hope to go through more predictions
Activity: 322
Thank you very much, this is a very good resource.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Hi can smd  provide  me advice how to solve my problem -
created account on site, got a seed code and wallet address
but when  click to wallet can not find my address  among the offered.
click every sections but they dont contain mine address
http://prntscr.com/guuny7

what I am doing wrong?

That kind of issue appear only in that when someone didn't copied the account seed correctly than it show different address. If you stored the private key of your address than you move your funds easily otherwise it's hard to recover the account seed.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

what I am doing wrong?
So you're trying to access the account created on Wings.ai website on MEW? I'm not sure how's that done, Join Telegram and ask developers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140

what I am doing wrong?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
yep personnaly I forecasted only 2 of them. Stox still not distributed but it's already add on the wings wallet so it should come soon

for stox we are just waiting for the eth deposit which will probably happen on sunday or monday

Hurrah for this one . Finally Stox is going to my wallet plus a pinch of Ether. I did an all-in on that valuation and so curious how much STX would it yield.

Figuring stox forecast had 30+% wings participate, the highest percent. Plus a fixed $250K total...
I'd keep the reward expectation on the low side.

At least don't get too excited
Evenly split that's like $.007 per wing or $7/1000 wings forecasted....
I'm not sure what price they are putting on the eth as its moving up but I would assume ICO price on the STX.
Many will find disappointment   Undecided

you are right there are many new wings users after coindash rewards, I hope their first rewards won't be too low and make them go away, but in other hand it can crash the Wings price and I will be waiting for this Smiley
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
yep personnaly I forecasted only 2 of them. Stox still not distributed but it's already add on the wings wallet so it should come soon

for stox we are just waiting for the eth deposit which will probably happen on sunday or monday

Hurrah for this one . Finally Stox is going to my wallet plus a pinch of Ether. I did an all-in on that valuation and so curious how much STX would it yield.

Figuring stox forecast had 30+% wings participate, the highest percent. Plus a fixed $250K total...
I'd keep the reward expectation on the low side.

At least don't get too excited
Evenly split that's like $.007 per wing or $7/1000 wings forecasted....
I'm not sure what price they are putting on the eth as its moving up but I would assume ICO price on the STX.
Many will find disappointment   Undecided
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
anyone else getting an error "object object" when trying to forecast?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Sir, finally good news, I hope these payments raise price of the wings to the moon. What about reward from Indorse?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
WINGS is awesome ... I'm ALL in!  Cool Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Split your wings in 4 groups and forecast them all. Get a massive crypto portfolio so that when one skyrockets, you'll be a millionaire with relatively little work...

Smarter not harder guys...

very massive crypto porfolio of 1$ each? well, no, not a good strategy for sure.

Don't waste time with 4 of them, just pick ONE, MAX TWO if you have more than 10.000 WINGS and forecast.

good reward in 1 project is a lot better than ridicolous reward in 4.
It's up to people to decide whether to forecast on all or 1 or 2. It's really a test for Wings forecasters. Grin I'm going to forecast on 3 projects.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Split your wings in 4 groups and forecast them all. Get a massive crypto portfolio so that when one skyrockets, you'll be a millionaire with relatively little work...

Smarter not harder guys...

very massive crypto porfolio of 1$ each? well, no, not a good strategy for sure.

Don't waste time with 4 of them, just pick ONE, MAX TWO if you have more than 10.000 WINGS and forecast.

good reward in 1 project is a lot better than ridicolous reward in 4.

How much are you forecasting with where your past rewards have brought in $1?
10 wings  Huh

Wings doesn't really work that well unless you have a decent amount to begin with.
Gas prices would kill any small holder and make it pointless.

I guess let me rephrase. If you can split your groups into at least 1k+ Wings than my strategy is way better than throwing a big dart hoping for an instant payday.
Plus, $1 in Ethereum 2 years ago is worth $300 bucks... In theory, those 4 $1 accounts could become an ez $1k  Roll Eyes
Jump to: