Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 136. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Split your wings in 4 groups and forecast them all. Get a massive crypto portfolio so that when one skyrockets, you'll be a millionaire with relatively little work...

Smarter not harder guys...

very massive crypto porfolio of 1$ each? well, no, not a good strategy for sure.

Don't waste time with 4 of them, just pick ONE, MAX TWO if you have more than 10.000 WINGS and forecast.

good reward in 1 project is a lot better than ridicolous reward in 4.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Split your wings in 4 groups and forecast them all. Get a massive crypto portfolio so that when one skyrockets, you'll be a millionaire with relatively little work...

Very good strategy Mr. Ease I like that. If there is such a thing called tipbot in BTT , I will gladly give you some . Seriously let us consider Wings as token for premium valuation purpose . Yet price doesn't seem to reflect how profitable the tokens
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I just went for two which are relevant to me . I am also waiting for valuation event of MiniApps and KickCity . Both are very interesting DAO plus some members of Wings are involve in KickCity so it must be a good project to anticipate.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
4 projects to be forecasted at same time are a lot of homeworks to do. In order to make the best valuation we need to deeply check projects websites and whitepapers, probably i will go to forecast only one or two of them.
Activity: 560
Is everybody here splitting their Wings to forecast on all projects? Or are you choosing one or more projects and dropping others?

the second choice obviously.

it sucks that 4 forecast at time.
we can't split, for a ridicolous reward.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Is everybody here splitting their Wings to forecast on all projects? Or are you choosing one or more projects and dropping others?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
If I release locked up wings from a forecast, does that affect my rewards for that forecast?
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Great news of course that 4 forecast translations. But the downside is that if you give more gas per transaction. If all 4 make any predictions. Here I am now pondering on what project I will vote
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
is there a problem loading the forecasts for SNIP? it is taking forever

Having problems with forecasting site loading also ... Bar completes loading, but still sits and spins. Unable to completely load page in several different browsers.

*Problem not on my end - no problems logging in previously
Try to use experimental.wings.ai its a bit faster. And snip forecast is already end bdw
wow 4 forecast in the same time ? Shocked I will probably chose only 1 max 2, it's not usefull to divide rewards
gl to all

4 at one time is going to hurt a lot of people.The reward will be reduced and this is what we can expect once the beta is over.
Bah reward is not reduced since les total wings are used on each forecast...
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
is there a problem loading the forecasts for SNIP? it is taking forever

Having problems with forecasting site loading also ... Bar completes loading, but still sits and spins. Unable to completely load page in several different browsers.

*Problem not on my end - no problems logging in previously
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
wow 4 forecast in the same time ? Shocked I will probably chose only 1 max 2, it's not usefull to divide rewards
gl to all

4 at one time is going to hurt a lot of people.The reward will be reduced and this is what we can expect once the beta is over.
Activity: 742
Great news! Four predictions at once - it's amazing. Today I bought a few coins while the price is good and, perhaps, I will buy more to participate in such a number of predictions.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Your Vanga is ready? Grin

forecasts- 4 coming in the next 24 hours! Smiley

Please retweet

https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/915974263361941506

https://twitter.com/YaremiRoman/status/915981036722507776
that's really good. this is going to be exciting, 4 forecasts at once! i will divide my wings between projects and do my best to forecast. still waiting for stox reward..
gl to all
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Gosh, I would really like to sell those Stox forecasting rewards about now  Grin

Is your stox reward ready? You are very eager to buy some more wings aren't you? There are four ICOs up for valuation. The only downside to this is instead of putting your whole stake , it is now divided by 4 or which ever valuation you think deserve the bigger chunks of your wings you would put into.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
when I partake in a forecast, are my wings released upon completion of the forecast, or only when the rewards are being paid out?

you can unlock (release) your wings at anytime, that's up to you.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Gosh, I would really like to sell those Stox forecasting rewards about now  Grin
Jump to: