Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 139. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 252
How are the rewards allocated for your predictions?  Do you receive the tokens to the etherium address where your WINGS are stored?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Would rather have the release of the beta version. The price of wings is not happy yet..
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think soon the forecasts will go again and the price will stabilize. And if you strongly ask, I will become the owner of additional wings. The project is smooth - not fast and events happen smoothly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Why there is a delay in distributing rewards?
is delay from team or from ICO projects
from team i guess, developers top priority at the moment is launching beta or auditing. just give them some time, beta is going to be awesome, heard rewards will be automatically paid on beta software and other improvements/features.

Automated payout feature for forecasting will be nice addition at the moment all users have to pay gas fee to get rewarded. I hope very soon the team will make interesting announcement about upcoming release of beta version.

agree. we spent money/gas and still received almost nothing.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Hey guys, just put some bitcoin into wings recently and I am wondering how do I join any forecast and how can I calculate any rewards!?

thanks

Now wings valuation  event is idle but upcoming ones are still in process. Just first go to wings.ai and register an account. Important is when registration is ongoing, 12 words passphrase is being generated. This is important so keep the 12 words in safe storage or write it down and keep it safe. The created account will have an ethereum address and that is where you will send your wings tokens. To verify send a small amount of wings token. Then try to check on your wings.ai account if it was credited. After that you can send as many wings token as you like to the wing.ai since you have now the control of your account. Take note though, the browser you used to register is the only browser you can use to login at wings.ai, so be mindful of the password you have supplied when you registered on wings.ai site.
Activity: 176
Hey guys, just put some bitcoin into wings recently and I am wondering how do I join any forecast and how can I calculate any rewards!?

thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Blackmooncrypto was my first forecast and it was superb..
When can we expect beta or full version to get release for wings?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
from team i guess, developers top priority at the moment is launching beta or auditing. just give them some time, beta is going to be awesome, heard rewards will be automatically paid on beta software and other improvements/features.

Automated payout feature for forecasting will be nice addition at the moment all users have to pay gas fee to get rewarded. I hope very soon the team will make interesting announcement about upcoming release of beta version.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Activity: 308
New forecasts will be soon
KickCity will be on Wings platform for forecasting!
https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/weekly-update-24-09-17-7851d4c55f5e

Good news another good project will be available soon for forecasting we will get chance to win some tokens just for holding our WINGS there. WINGS is doing great job to generate huge revenue with this platform this will be huge in coming days.

Hmm, technology is really going to the moon these days, never an end to the application and use
Merit: 1000

The reason for this is wings platform is still in alpha version . Some features are need to be done manually. Audits and agreements with parties involved take long time to resolve.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Activity: 196
social referral marketing and swarm artificial intelligence (AI) incentivized by forecast markets (prediction markets) are all together integrated in WINGS. Is it really working?
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Why does Wings look so much speculative consolidated to me now on big scales?
Do we have any space to grow?Whats going on soon guys?
Merit: 1000
Still holding my coin dash...

Indorse bounties got distributed last week, when can forecasting rewards be expected.
I think both indorse and Stox rewards should be coming any day now

I'm holding CDT token as well, I believe they worth more than the actual value.

But why the rewards are so slow? Stox ICO was 1 month ago... I've expected my rewards when the bounties were distributed.

They need to code a smart contract to distribute it. Takes time.

I only wish ADX took this long to distribute... instead we got rewards at Rock bottom prices

Hey cheer up there still plenty of opportunities to scoop potential tokens. Just like in life, sometimes  its UP sometimes its down.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Indorse bounties got distributed last week, when can forecasting rewards be expected.

But why the rewards are so slow? Stox ICO was 1 month ago... I've expected my rewards when the bounties were distributed.

They need to code a smart contract to distribute it. Takes time.

I only wish ADX took this long to distribute... instead we got rewards at Rock bottom prices
legendary
Activity: 1064
Wings it my best investment ever, can't wait for my next reward.

Thank you wings team!
Activity: 728
Merit: 504

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
After every prediction campaign more and more Wings Dao token are locked for certain period and circulating supply is reduced. Why there is significant price change when we have limited supply. We can see large quantity is locked in prediction. I hold half whereas other hald are used in different predictions. Future looks awesome.
Jump to: