Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 138. (Read 522762 times)

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Tomorrow STOX rewards!!
Where did you get this information? Are You sure? Because this is very nice news
telegram. if stox team fills the contract, we should be able to withdraw stox rewards tomorrow. it's perfect time to get the stox rewards, after a dump it's doing pretty good. i wouldn't sell though just yet. 
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Tomorrow STOX rewards!!
Where did you get this information? Are You sure? Because this is very nice news
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Tomorrow STOX rewards!!
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Wings has been going and moving slowly without a big price movement

The price would spike when new forecast is coming and sort

Just wanted to ask, aside from Revamping the Forecast Website, whats the next development goal of Wings?

Thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Info from oficial telegram:
The Rewards Smart contract was deployed yesterday and Stox already made the test transaction; probably very soon it will be fully charged.
wow verry nice can't wait to see all rewards incomming in the same time Cheesy the price of wings can go down I will buy more !
legendary
Activity: 938
Its normal during BTC dump.. altcoins have an impact.

missed wings dip..  Cry
price was more tempting
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Wings price just drop so low today. What is going on folks? Did I miss something? I thought Wings are going to move to beta very soon, but why did the price dropped instead?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The Rewards Smart contract was deployed yesterday and Stox already made the test transaction; probably very soon it will be fully charged.

I'm very happy to ear it, the team are doing a great job. We must be patience because the project is valid and solid.
Activity: 196
Why there is a delay in distributing rewards?
is delay from team or from ICO projects

Some time is usually needed to sort projects
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Excited about it
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I feel rewards distribution is on slower side.
still not received blackmoon crypto rewards
You will probably need to wait a lot more before blockmoon because there is many distribution on list before and a lot of job to do for that.
This should be a lot faster with beta version soon
Developers are very busy finalizing the beta version now. Awards in second plan for them.
Just be patience.
Yeah, Beta is what important right now. I'm not worried about rewards at this moment, We'll get rewards eventually.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
You will probably need to wait a lot more before blockmoon because there is many distribution on list before and a lot of job to do for that.
Developers are very busy finalizing the beta version now. Awards in second plan for them.
Just be patience.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Activity: 308
Why there is a delay in distributing rewards?
is delay from team or from ICO projects
from team i guess, developers top priority at the moment is launching beta or auditing. just give them some time, beta is going to be awesome, heard rewards will be automatically paid on beta software and other improvements/features.

Hmmm, thats good on the beta. They need some time to sort these things out
How are the rewards allocated for your predictions?  Do you receive the tokens to the etherium address where your WINGS are stored?
Rewards are allocated based on various things, Like how many Wings you have, How accurate your forecast was, When did you predict.
You'll have to claim/withdraw forecast rewards from forecast page and yes the rewards will be in your Wings.ai wallet.

Where do you see your reward?
When its distributed you need to go to the project ( for ex: coindash) and then withraw it in the same way you forecasted
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
How are the rewards allocated for your predictions?  Do you receive the tokens to the etherium address where your WINGS are stored?
Rewards are allocated based on various things, Like how many Wings you have, How accurate your forecast was, When did you predict.
You'll have to claim/withdraw forecast rewards from forecast page and yes the rewards will be in your Wings.ai wallet.

Where do you see your reward?
Activity: 210
Currently I only receive bancor, AdEx, CoinDash token reward
When will other projects allocate a reward token?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Jump to: