Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 153. (Read 522762 times)

legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
I can see this coin skyrocketing soon people should keep an eye on this one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CrowdWiz
Whoaaaa...never heard of Stex until now.  After doing a BRIEF high level I'm fully intrigued.  Wings knows how to pick good projects, so if this gets their stamp of approval this would be great news if Wings locks them in.

There ico is in October... currently they are finishing up the pre-sale with solid numbers... almost 4K eth raised..
It seems like a legit project with good team, especially with wings partnership..
Pre-sale has good terms to invest too.

If anyone is planning to invest into stex pre-ico please use my affiliate link as I would greatly appreciate it:
https://stex.exchange/up/2nw65u1glfry

Will wings platform make forecasting on Stex main crowdsale? Is there an official announcement? or its only a parthership announce
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Whoaaaa...never heard of Stex until now.  After doing a BRIEF high level I'm fully intrigued.  Wings knows how to pick good projects, so if this gets their stamp of approval this would be great news if Wings locks them in.

There ico is in October... currently they are finishing up the pre-sale with solid numbers... almost 4K eth raised..
It seems like a legit project with good team, especially with wings partnership..

If anyone is planning to invest into stex pre-ico please use my affiliate link as I would greatly appreciate it:

Agreed...the terms to invest are so good, they're borderline to good to be true.  Considering what they're trying to accomplish, the Whitepaper was relatively barebones.  They really dumb down the significance of what they're trying to attempt.  I'm no programmer but it seems like a massive job for just a few people to handle, but maybe the got a majority of the tech covered from previous experience.

The Wings collaboration speaks volumes for me, and if Stex follow through on the ICO/pre-sale terms alone it will have the looks of a great investment, because that will show a great level of integrity.  The terms are win/win IMO, either a lot of ETH will be split up and/or a good amount of tokens will be burned and % stakes will increase.

I threw a small amount at the pre-sale that I'm not afraid to lose in the worse case scenario.  Unfortunately for you, I did that before you posted that link, I would've used it otherwise though.

Ah snap!!!

I believe the ico terms are set up to attract a solid investment community while also saying
"Hey, we're looking out for your best interests"

I honestly don't think they need such large funding due to the business model. So if they can gather strong investors while providing instant kickbacks...

It's a win/win for everyone. Which is how some of these icos should work.
I'm going big on this project!
If Stex gets even a fraction of the volume polo has, those commissions will allow me to get paid while drinking martinis in the Bahamas
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Wings has really been down. When Wings MOON ?? September to october ??
just started a small increase, and again decline, well, we have to wait exactly 10 Sep
Activity: 318

Agreed...the terms to invest are so good, they're borderline to good to be true.  Considering what they're trying to accomplish, the Whitepaper was relatively barebones.  They really dumb down the significance of what they're trying to attempt.  I'm no programmer but it seems like a massive job for just a few people to handle, but maybe the got a majority of the tech covered from previous experience.

The Wings collaboration speaks volumes for me, and if Stex follow through on the ICO/pre-sale terms alone it will have the looks of a great investment, because that will show a great level of integrity.  The terms are win/win IMO, either a lot of ETH will be split up and/or a good amount of tokens will be burned and % stakes will increase.

I threw a small amount at the pre-sale that I'm not afraid to lose in the worse case scenario.  Unfortunately for you, I did that before you posted that link, I would've used it otherwise though.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

It's still a good investment with high rewards based on the exact prediction we all are doing and on the other hand we have Taas where they are paying dividends and the 1st one was already done but still has not crossed its ATH.I would say good projects take time to the moon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
The pre beta was just a teaser but it had already made some of us earn hefty rewards for forecasting. What to expect in Beta is really getting me excited. Can't wait to know what project will be the next valuation or Wings members.

Activity: 318
Whoaaaa...never heard of Stex until now.  After doing a BRIEF high level I'm fully intrigued.  Wings knows how to pick good projects, so if this gets their stamp of approval this would be great news if Wings locks them in.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
someone knows what are new options comming up with Wings beta ?
I hope there will be more than a faster forecasting
well in beta, everyone will be able submit their project for forecasting and promotion, faster rewards i think and couple of other things, testnet will be presented on 10th sep in an event, you can check that out!

wings dao shared a twit

https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/901331354276769792

Whats Stex.Exchange? Is wings platform forecast this ico? i didnt see any info on wings.ai

I recently heard of the partnership between wings and stex.
Can the wings team elaborate or confirm this and possibly give us some details on the forecasting opportunity... from what I understood it could be much different than simply forecasting the ico amount raised.

In any case, I'm excited to hear this!
I've been interested in Stex since the first announcement, and now with wings involved, I'm really interested!

I have been wondering the same. I'm assuming Stex will be one of the next forecasts, but I'm not positive on the details.
Activity: 350
CrowdWiz
wings dao shared a twit

https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/901331354276769792

Whats Stex.Exchange? Is wings platform forecast this ico? i didnt see any info on wings.ai
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Beta version is at work right now . I think at launch, it will showcase another forecasting campaign . But as a member we still don't know what is next. But with the current price , it is pretty much an opportunity to stack up more wings tokens.

Yes, very nice dip in $WINGS today. Great time to add to the bag.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
someone knows what are new options comming up with Wings beta ?
I hope there will be more than a faster forecasting
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Beta version is at work right now . I think at launch, it will showcase another forecasting campaign . But as a member we still don't know what is next. But with the current price , it is pretty much an opportunity to stack up more wings tokens.
Activity: 255
Still hyping for the next Coin Forecasting!

Is anyone ready for the next ride? Count me in!   Cheesy Cheesy

Anyhow, not sure whats wrong but the wings price is going down and it seems to be a good entry point for those who are late
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Just to get this straight. Wings is the only platform which we can forecast ICO's? And how many Wings does one must hold?
Activity: 364
Hey guys, if you are interested in investing in wings, check out my full analysis and in-depth explanation of the wings platform here  Smiley

https://ridyardfinance.com/investments/2017/8/18/wings-dao-investment-explained-in-depth/

I explain why wings creates such tremendous value for all parties involved in the forecasting process.
Additionally, I go into detail regarding the many benefits of the platform and discuss what to expect in the upcoming beta release.

This is very informative stuff I also agreed with you Wings is safe heaven for long term investors. I also have very strong believe into devs team they are working truly awesome so it deserve to be among top projects in past we had amazing experience using that platform for price discovery events.

Great Writing, thanks for sharing!
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Is the beta version on the horizon?
i heard testnet version will be presented in upcoming event. beta will probably come around in october, wings team going to be in lots of events.

Thank you, sounds great! One of my best investments (managed to do this an hour before the end of the ICO on the 6th of January  Smiley ). IMO this is a long-term coin with huge potential.
Jump to: