Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 151. (Read 522762 times)

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
What happened to the forecasting awards for the bancor and initial forecasting we did ?
 It's been more than 10 weeks since then. Did they give any deadline or something?
bancor rewards were paid out long ago, recently we got coindash rewards. you can claim your rewards by going to bancor forecast page.

i assume you're talking about swarm, do you know how much did they raised in pre-sale?
no bro, about bitJob, they raised on presale almost 4k ETH. SWARM had no presale, as far as I know
oh, ok. thanks.

I got some doubts on SWARM project. I found an old thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-swarm-fund-10-offline-thread-664071

Anyone know more on this? Seems weird.

Bitjob looks better, but I don't think they will raise all that money.
i have most of my prediction on swarm, i believe in the project. i think they will do good.

Well, I'm looking for a better answer! Yours seems just a feeling.
Thank you anyway for your opinion on this
if you're not confident on swarm, you can go all in on bitjob or divide your wings as you wish and forecast.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
What happened to the forecasting awards for the bancor and initial forecasting we did ?
 It's been more than 10 weeks since then. Did they give any deadline or something?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
i assume you're talking about swarm, do you know how much did they raised in pre-sale?
no bro, about bitJob, they raised on presale almost 4k ETH. SWARM had no presale, as far as I know
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
I got some doubts on SWARM project. I found an old thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-swarm-fund-10-offline-thread-664071

i have most of my prediction on swarm, i believe in the project. i think they will do good.

Well, I'm looking for a better answer! Yours seems just a feeling.
Thank you anyway for your opinion on this
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

I think they will raise very low because they already have a marketing, but it didn't help of the presale

I think they will raise very low because they already have a marketing, but it didn't help of the presale
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Some good news on the first day of autumn! How long have we waited for a forecasting, and then just two
This is really good news, Now it's clear why the Wings started so well to move up the price Tokens

We're used to hearing good news from Wings Cheesy
Hope the sequence of the good news will be higher soon Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Some good news on the first day of autumn! How long have we waited for a forecasting, and then just two
This is really good news, Now it's clear why the Wings started so well to move up the price Tokens
Activity: 728

Activity: 462
Merit: 290
does anyone know how much bitJob collected on preICO?
Yes. During the pre-sale raised 3780 ETH (at the time it was 1,100,000 usd)
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
does anyone know how much bitJob collected on preICO?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
This is really a noob question:
  • if I participate in forecasts, do I loose my WINGS when my forecast is siginificant wrong or can I only "win"?

Another question:
  • I transfered my WINGS to another ETH-address. Is it possible to use my own address instead of the address on the WINGS page?

Nope, regardless if your forecast is out of numbers, significant wrong, or correct, once the cycle of prediction ended, you will get your wings back

Then, Don't think so, i am not sure about that but i don't see any option to use your own address
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
This is really a noob question:
  • if I participate in forecasts, do I loose my WINGS when my forecast is siginificant wrong or can I only "win"?

Another question:
  • I transfered my WINGS to another ETH-address. Is it possible to use my own address instead of the address on the WINGS page?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Wings are ready to skyrocket. Just hodl and watch!
My body is ready.

Let's push this rocket to the moon price is still very cheap I think 50k will be nice one in this rise. Big news are on the way when devs team will release the beta version in upcoming blockchain conference I think China will make this possible.
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
My body is ready.
Activity: 1092
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Just forecast my predictions for both projects this is nice to see good projects for price discovery event. It's much hard to place forecasts but I divided my amount into 2 parts. I hope in future many more projects will join this.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
wow this 2 evaluations are really hard, both projects want 200 M $ but absolutely don't need it, personnaly I wouldn't invest there...

bdw: why Wings setting transaction price to 30gwei ! 5gwei is enough
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
 I hope it gets more active. I have not followed the use in while but with news of a stable beta version coming up this month and prediction market use for new project, it will rise.
Jump to: