Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 157. (Read 522762 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Congrats, we are on a 2nd place on bitfinex poll - https://strawpoll.com/ed6x8s2c
Great job wingsers Wink

good news ,keep hard work , hope more good news from wingsers . thank you very much!
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
Congrats, we are on a 2nd place on bitfinex poll - https://strawpoll.com/ed6x8s2c
Great job wingsers Wink
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
Nice, got almost 18k CDT, thanks Wings  Kiss
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Vote for wings - https://strawpoll.com/ed6x8s2c
Minimum target - top 5.
UPD. - it's official ethfinex poll.

Vote for wings
legendary
Activity: 1612
So, whats the word on the coindash rewards being paid last week?
Or any of the other rewards...

This whole month of August has been silent... I can hear the crickets
coindash rewards have been distributed, check the coindash forecast page. i got like .4 cdt per wings, this is the best reward so far, definitely holding cdt.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
From the devs discussion in Slack regarding coindash , they are now waiting for coindash devs to fill the smart contract and be ready for distribution. As for valuation , yeah its been almost a month that our wings token is doing nothing . I guess the next phase would be the BETA version where we can experience some automation. I think we will see a functionality in which a project ICO can directly apply for valuation. Being said it will be extra functionality , as a forecaster we might as well have extra responsibility to know (instinctively) if a certain project is a legit one or not.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
So, whats the word on the coindash rewards being paid last week?
Or any of the other rewards...

This whole month of August has been silent... I can hear the crickets
Activity: 602
big hug for all of us who sold their ADX for penny and cry now like me  Grin Cry
ADX was worth holding, If we weren't impatient we could've made killing profits. I sold ADX when they were around 5k Satoshi. Anyways not gonna make same mistake again, I'll hold every other Tokens received on Wings platform.   Cheesy

I sold ADX way too cheap and it booms to x7
feels regret.. i should have hold that

If you are more patient to hold this token for the next 2 months, you will surely get more than a few times what you have calculated before, that's just a lesson from everything that has been done, at least you will be more patient for the things Things that have happened before ....
Activity: 210
how did I miss thiiiis one ?Sad( i found so late about Wings and now I kinda regret but hei I can buy now hehe.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
omg I just received awesome CDT rewards ! wow that's amazing ! wings best ICO investement ever ! whooooooooo I will hold both this time ! Cheesy I hope everyone is happy like me !

bdw: how to add custom token CDT ? someone knows the contract ? thanks !
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Expected: 37000 ETH
Wings: 5268 WINGS

You Reward:
3865.89942266525372214 CDT

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Congrats on this huge rewards I also got mine no doubt Wings is amazing platform for forecasting for promising project. Wings has great future ahead and I believe it will be superb place for price discover event and more project will join this in future.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Vote for wings - https://strawpoll.com/ed6x8s2c
Minimum target - top 5.
UPD. - it's official ethfinex poll.
Activity: 630
My WINGS are still locked into Coindash forecasting event although I took my reward too. Is that is bug or all people having this issue to get unlock their tokens from this event. Any expected time frame when I will able to take WINGS back into my wallet?
You could remove the wings from the forecast coindash immediately after the end of the forecast. You can do this now, click "withdraw"
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Expected: 37000 ETH
Wings: 5268 WINGS

You Reward:
3865.89942266525372214 CDT

Yes! Yes! Yes!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
My WINGS are still locked into Coindash forecasting event although I took my reward too. Is that is bug or all people having this issue to get unlock their tokens from this event. Any expected time frame when I will able to take WINGS back into my wallet?
Activity: 630
Fee for forecast CoinDash issued!

Summary report:

Involved wings - 23,000,000
Number of participants/accounts - 381
The median 44,000 ETH
Actual result fees - 39,000 ETH
The total remuneration paid is 1.25% of all tokens CDT = CDT 12,250,000 * $0.13 = $1,592,500
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Hi all!!
Tell me, what are your thoughts on why any company would benefit from using Wings. What is in it for them? I realize that we the Token holders benefit greatly but is it a win win situation for bothe parties?
Additionall, now that the SEC is considering all Tokens a security(in which I agree) do you think this will hurt is the investors in anyway or future wings forecasts?  I'm sure this is exactly the things they are discussing now I. The Wings board meeting, we need to collectively start discussing them as well as the investors.

Simplest way to explain:  marketing

New companies in the real world spend a fortune promoting there project and equity raising events.
Typically in the magnitude of 10% funds raised.

Example:  knightscope is currently seed funding right now, they are seeking 20million for 5% of there company. After all is said and done, this company is paying 2.5million for marketing...
Over 10%....

If there was a better option, for say a fraction of the cost, with essentially the same results this would be huge!

Wings provides marketing for a company for "cheap"
It also provides investors with a estimate "success factor" for projects.

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Hi all!!
Tell me, what are your thoughts on why any company would benefit from using Wings. What is in it for them? I realize that we the Token holders benefit greatly but is it a win win situation for bothe parties?
Additionall, now that the SEC is considering all Tokens a security(in which I agree) do you think this will hurt is the investors in anyway or future wings forecasts?  I'm sure this is exactly the things they are discussing now I. The Wings board meeting, we need to collectively start discussing them as well as the investors.

The SEC is NOT considering all tokens as securities.  you need to learn to read better.  the letter from the SEC on "The DAO" specifically pointed out that Ether is a currency (not a security), for example.

Also there is no "Wings board meeting" and the coin is structured such so that it is not a security, it's a token you need to hold and use to submit forecasts and evaluations of projects (as well as pay for spam listings) - from this activity you can expect income if you provide accurate forecasts.  Please with all due respect you need to inform yourself better.

If you don't know what the benefit is to projects, then take the time to read the white paper https://wingsfoundation.ch and learn a bit about corporate finance and sales. Particularly, why businesses around the world raising money or selling things get valuations, projections and forecasts every single day from internal and external sources.
Activity: 318
Hi all!!
Additionall, now that the SEC is considering all Tokens a security(in which I agree) do you think this will hurt is the investors in anyway or future wings forecasts?  I'm sure this is exactly the things they are discussing now I. The Wings board meeting, we need to collectively start discussing them as well as the investors.

Here's the way I personally see it (and anyone here, feel free to correct me):

1.  I believe I seen the OP on here once say something alone the lines of, "there is no better predictor than a swarm".  Wings focuses on swarm intelligence, they incentivize token holders to make the most educated prediction possible.  The company collaborating with the Wings wants their ICO to be successful as possible, so by giving a bounty to Wings, they can hypothetically test their ICO crowdfunding model out and see if it will be accepted or not based on their pricing structure at that time.  To me it's kind of like a smart way for an ICO to test the waters.  Keep in mind, many ICOs will refund investments if minimum token sales aren't hit, and many will destroy leftover tokens if caps aren't hit.

2.  Its a great marketing strategy for the ICO.  For me, ICOs can still be great investment opportunities, but they're just way to many to manage.  Wings essentially forces me to educate myself on an ICO that there was a very good chance I would've never known about if not for the Wings platform.  Wings is pretty critical of what ICOs they select, and I'd argue, thus far they've really only selected good ones.  So now I go from not knowing about an ICO at all, to potentially becoming an additional investor in said ICO because I've researched it.  Wings gets the educated investors eyes on the ICO.

Keep in mind, almost every smart currency/asset that comes out nowadays has some type of bounty distribution program, so giving away tokens is the norm.  There's a legit argument an ICO company will get more value out of a wings bounty distribution than a facebook/banner bounty distribution.

I don't care to really get caught up in the SEC talk, but I don't think you will find it's a concern most people have in this thread. 
Jump to: