Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 155. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Can't wait for STOX rewards, I really hit a jackpot there. I forecasted 149680 of 149000

Yeah, that will be a good reward...

There was Big forecasting turnout compared to coindash, 50% more participated. So for most, we might not see such large rewards...but who knows

I assume yours will be nice tho... very accurate!

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Can't wait for STOX rewards, I really hit a jackpot there. I forecasted 149680 of 149000

Hi, I bought Wings yesterday. I read the last 20 pages. I'm impressed!
Do you believe that beta version arrives in September? If this occur the price of Wings pump?

I'm not too worried about the price, just because I want buy more.

Honestly, the wings price isn't what you want to go up...

It's all those forecasting rewards!!

But, unfortunately, when beta does arrive, it will most likely cause the price of wings to move up. Probably to the 30-40K range I would assume.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hi, I bought Wings yesterday. I read the last 20 pages. I'm impressed!
Do you believe that beta version arrives in September? If this occur the price of Wings pump?

I'm not too worried about the price, just because I want buy more.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Nice ,I got 0.57 CDT for each wings
I will continue to buy more wings
Thanks wings team  Grin

Why are two conflicting figure on the reward you guys got from the COinDash forecast, 0.5CDT or 0.5CDT.

The rate is good that is like 2000sat per Wings tokens for doing almost nothing
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Can any one explain in plain words what is Wings? how do you benefit from holding it?
Wings is a token used for forecasting and promotion of ICOs, In return ICOs rewards % of ICO tokens. You do not get anything for holding you have to forecast with your Wings, You won't lose anything if your forecast is incorrect or is way far off, You simply will get less rewards.

any upcoming new projects to forecast? Where do I check ist at best. Missed the early one  Undecided
I'm not aware of any new forecasts. Information about new projects is announced on Twitter or Telegram, Some users also post it here as well. 

Can any one explain in plain words what is Wings? how do you benefit from holding it?
Wings is a token used for forecasting and promotion of ICOs, In return ICOs rewards % of ICO tokens. You do not get anything for holding you have to forecast with your Wings, You won't lose anything if your forecast is incorrect or is way far off, You simply will get less rewards.

Thanks a lot for the info! Where do we have to forecast, and how?

https://blog.wings.ai/wings-pre-beta-instructions-for-bancor-fundraiser-evaluation-792fe13001ee
Also I'll suggest to read more articles on Wings blog. https://blog.wings.ai
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Nice ,I got 0.57 CDT for each wings
I will continue to buy more wings
Thanks wings team  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
I got 0.5CDT/Wings as reward! This is great, I'm gonna buy more and more WINGS.

Waiting for a bigger exchange, CDT need it
Activity: 322
by the way, what was the final results of ACT DAO preICO Huh
I can't find it and can't write on their thread anymore... ( weird )

more or less 900 eth.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Anybody knows where can I found Android wallet or PC to hold Wings (DAO) ?
 I need some smart advices ,which the best wallet is Smiley
Thank you.

I would suggest you myetherwallet to hold your wings, as it is the best where you don't need to download the whole chain just like Mist or any other kind of wallets.

It is also mobile friendly one,  I even tried to do few transactions and works like a charm.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Thanks a lot for the info! Where do we have to forecast, and how?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Anybody knows where can I found Android wallet or PC to hold Wings (DAO) ?
 I need some smart advices ,which the best wallet is Smiley
Thank you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
by the way, what was the final results of ACT DAO preICO Huh
I can't find it and can't write on their thread anymore... ( weird )
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
i'm going to hit a jackpot with STOX, my forecast 149680 and they raised 149000. 680 ETH wrong lol.

Very good! And what about Indorse and ACT predictions?

Those two did not make the expectations because of the after effect of CoinDash but it will still have adequate rewards. Who doesn't want free money?
Activity: 322
i'm going to hit a jackpot with STOX, my forecast 149680 and they raised 149000. 680 ETH wrong lol.

Very good! And what about Indorse and ACT predictions?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

any upcoming new projects to forecast? Where do I check ist at best. Missed the early one  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Well, I think I'll wait for CDT to list on bigger exchanges. Don't want to miss out like adx.

But if I sold right now, my current forecasting rewards over 3 icos has paid off my Ico invesment 100%
Actually, the coindash rewards equal 80% my btc value I invested in wings back in November...

Just sick.... beta will be unreal.
Wings will make me rich. 2 years.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I have noob question to ask,I bought some wings in bittrex but I want transfer them to a personal wallet or any other place ,so any suggestions are appreciated .

Wings is an ER20 ethereum based token and you simply make a wallet by applying at myetherwallet.com or head over to wings.ai and create an account . Remember to keep those private keys and 12-word mnemonic seed passphrase.
Activity: 182
I have noob question to ask,I bought some wings in bittrex but I want transfer them to a personal wallet or any other place ,so any suggestions are appreciated .
Jump to: