Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 148. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
the forecast doesnt work? they does not even ask the question..

and why people forecasting something like 30 million eth? ! ?! !
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Two new forecasts!
Blackmoon Crypto
DomRaider: Real-Time Auctions

Great news! I already know Blackmoon ICO, gonna do my research on DomRaider (1st time I heard this project).

Thank you WINGS team, keep going!!

Both are nice projects with potential to raise huge funds during ICO. Agreed with you Blackmmon got amazing response during pre-ICO hopefully it will raise more big money in coming days when the main ICO will go live.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Two new forecasts!
Blackmoon Crypto

Great news! I already know Blackmoon ICO, gonna do my research on DomRaider (1st time I heard this project).

Thank you WINGS team, keep going!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
can someone shere their profits you did on the forecasts? I just wanna know what average profit could be gained on the forecasts..

I doubt people will tell you but try and find out. Very fun.

I only know how to buy and sell, do not know the technical language, but recognized the technical value, so read your propaganda, do not know whether to invest to buy the coin, so if we all feel your technology is very powerful, then I will go to invest

Say what?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Two new forecasts!
Blackmoon Crypto
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I only know how to buy and sell, do not know the technical language, but recognized the technical value, so read your propaganda, do not know whether to invest to buy the coin, so if we all feel your technology is very powerful, then I will go to invest
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
can someone shere their profits you did on the forecasts? I just wanna know what average profit could be gained on the forecasts..
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
it really sucks that they do 2 forecasts at times  Angry
why? just choose only one then, the one you like and think will be a success. i will do same as previous 2 forecasts, divide my wings and forecast on both projects.

divide my wings= half reward.
choose one = half reward.

doing 2 forecast at time from wings is just an idiot thing a patetic move for let us buy more wings.
You are pathetic, more there are forecasts and less total wings are forecasted on 1projects, so your reward will be bigger.. Change nothing to us but gives more power to wings company and if ppl buy more wings that gives a better value for it
1XBit.com
why? just choose only one then, the one you like and think will be a success. i will do same as previous 2 forecasts, divide my wings and forecast on both projects.

divide my wings= half reward.
choose one = half reward.

doing 2 forecast at time from wings is just an idiot thing a patetic move for let us buy more wings.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
it really sucks that they do 2 forecasts at times  Angry

It will render the wings token more competitive and valuable . So that many would purchase more for us to participate as many valuation as we can. Simple business practice ... The more you have, the more you gain.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Why this good coin is under value  Huh
Just hodl, in September Wings rise a lot.
- Beta version;
- Bitkan
- TechDay https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/905850699208171521
- New forecastings (new  comming today). 
Activity: 1085
Why this good coin is under value  Huh
1XBit.com
it really sucks that they do 2 forecasts at times  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
What a nice new! From Telegram Group

Maybe this old news recently 2 forecast were available and you are late to share with the community. I hope in future we will see few more project will be available there.
No It's not an old news, There will be 2 more forecasts tonight probably. More and more forecasts will be coming to Wings platform, Buy Wings and start forecasting to earn rewards!
Activity: 35
Can anyone tell how much revenue you roughly get for predictions?
If being close to the result (+- 10%), it is possible to recover their investment in the wings for a few predictions

Like how many predictions, 5-10?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
What a nice new! From Telegram Group

Maybe this old news recently 2 forecast were available and you are late to share with the community. I hope in future we will see few more project will be available there.
Activity: 630
If being close to the result (+- 10%), it is possible to recover their investment in the wings for a few predictions
Activity: 35
Activity: 44
Jump to: