Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 158. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi all!!
Tell me, what are your thoughts on why any company would benefit from using Wings. What is in it for them? I realize that we the Token holders benefit greatly but is it a win win situation for bothe parties?
Additionall, now that the SEC is considering all Tokens a security(in which I agree) do you think this will hurt is the investors in anyway or future wings forecasts?  I'm sure this is exactly the things they are discussing now I. The Wings board meeting, we need to collectively start discussing them as well as the investors.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
yes then maybe this weekend we can see our CDT on the wallets Smiley I propose to hold it this time hahah
Yeah, Contract is ready just need CDT sent to contract. I think I'll convert half of the rewards to Wings and keep half.

Those who were patient with the ADX rewards and didn't immediately dump, were rewarded very well.

Also at current market rates the total value of rewards which the projects on wings.ai have paid or will pay to the forecasting community are somewhere north of $5 million.

Looking forward to more forecasts coming online.
Yes, Indeed they were. That's why I'm not going to sell all of my rewards as soon as I get. Will hold half and sell half and buy more Wings. It was foolish of me to sell all my Adex rewards, At least I increased my Wings holding. Wink
I'm waiting for Beta, We'll see a lot of ICO forecasting once Beta is live.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
yes then maybe this weekend we can see our CDT on the wallets Smiley I propose to hold it this time hahah
Yeah, Contract is ready just need CDT sent to contract. I think I'll convert half of the rewards to Wings and keep half.

Those who were patient with the ADX rewards and didn't immediately dump, were rewarded very well.

Also at current market rates the total value of rewards which the projects on wings.ai have paid or will pay to the forecasting community are somewhere north of $5 million.

Looking forward to more forecasts coming online.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I love this project!

Trying to link MEW to wings.ai though i cant see where you can enter your own private key. Only the one it provides for you on registration. Any help would be appreciated Smiley

p.s i also cant see where to change my login password.

You can't use the private key but instead create an account in wings.ai . For that it will supply a 12-word mnemonics phrase (please copy this and keep it on safe place) which serves as a resetting agent for password. The created account will naturally have new Eth address so transfer your wings token to this address in order for you to be able to participate in valuation events.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Any upcoming projects for wings
holding few coins from past few days
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I love this project!

Trying to link MEW to wings.ai though i cant see where you can enter your own private key. Only the one it provides for you on registration. Any help would be appreciated Smiley

p.s i also cant see where to change my login password.
Dev have just finished the test smart contract for coindash. So anytime soon the wings platform is ready to distribute the valuation rewards for the members. So stay tune guys.
Hi ,could you explain for newbie how can I get this valuation rewards too? I holding my DAO coins in bittrex wallet ,do I have to open other wallet?

The first and most important thing in Wings ICO valuation whether you are an expert or a newbie is you got to have some wings token . Buy them at any cryptocurrency exchanges. Then have a MEW Ethereum wallet with address so that it is identified to you. Register that address using the private key and an email address at wings.ai website. Wait for any valuation event  to participate.
Thank you ,I trying to open MyEtherWallet ,but I cannot to save keystore file on Mac ,how can I do it?

Try alternative private key . It will be shown on your MEW portal . Copy the whole series of characters in a notepad and save it on a safe reliable place. That will be your ticket to your wallet.
Activity: 31
Dev have just finished the test smart contract for coindash. So anytime soon the wings platform is ready to distribute the valuation rewards for the members. So stay tune guys.
Hi ,could you explain for newbie how can I get this valuation rewards too? I holding my DAO coins in bittrex wallet ,do I have to open other wallet?

The first and most important thing in Wings ICO valuation whether you are an expert or a newbie is you got to have some wings token . Buy them at any cryptocurrency exchanges. Then have a MEW Ethereum wallet with address so that it is identified to you. Register that address using the private key and an email address at wings.ai website. Wait for any valuation event  to participate.
Thank you ,I trying to open MyEtherWallet ,but I cannot to save keystore file on Mac ,how can I do it?
legendary
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I hope the payout for coindash will contribute to strong growth of Wings! It is time to evaluate the merits of these tokens

I hope it will happen and can contribute well, in running the cooperation in building a high-quality project, like the previous wings ...
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

yup, I'm just going to leave it in my Wings wallet this time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I hope the payout for coindash will contribute to strong growth of Wings! It is time to evaluate the merits of these tokens
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

With all respect, who are you mister, where do you get this information, last news from Wings blog dated by June 13.

Well, I read it on slack channel where I am diligently interact with members and devs that are constantly in communication.

Yes, while the blog is not updated that often, which is a bit of a pity, the team is very active on Slack/Telegram so these are really the best places to get news from Smiley

With all respect, who are you mister, where do you get this information, last news from Wings blog dated by June 13.

Well, I read it on slack channel where I am diligently interact with members and devs that are constantly in communication.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

legendary
Hey, You have to forecast on projects to get rewards, Just by holding Wings will not give you anything. Visit the link below and follow the instructions.
https://blog.wings.ai/wings-pre-beta-instructions-for-bancor-fundraiser-evaluation-792fe13001ee

Activity: 31
Jump to: