Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 161. (Read 522762 times)

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
where can i see the upcoming release dates? i heard there is a beta version of wings coming out in a month or so - how can I find out about this?

i don't see dates on the roadmap or mention of this beta
you can join wings chat to get informations or talk to other wings chat members. it's where i heard about beta launch, that suppose to be launched in september, exact date is unknown.  https://telegram.me/wingschat
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
where can i see the upcoming release dates? i heard there is a beta version of wings coming out in a month or so - how can I find out about this?

i don't see dates on the roadmap or mention of this beta
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Well I guess coindash distribution has been postponed . Im excited with the upcoming beta version of wings platform. There is a lot of improvements and hopefully faster executions of forecasting and rewarding.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
very good Smiley UP
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hopefully this will be considered by the dev in time. Chronologic project is a cool ICO with vast potentials . I would be delighted if they agree to have a valuation on Wings.

yeah that would be nice but probably won't happen, chronologic gives just a little % for their bounty I think they don't need it

Bancor, Stox or others collected huge amount of money. I don't think they need it if you just think about interests. But it's something else Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Hopefully this will be considered by the dev in time. Chronologic project is a cool ICO with vast potentials . I would be delighted if they agree to have a valuation on Wings.

yeah that would be nice but probably won't happen, chronologic gives just a little % for their bounty I think they don't need it
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
When new forecast will be available?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
If you see an ICO you like and would like for them to use WINGS

Please share this ICO communications checklist with them (can do it on bitcointalk threads or PMs):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OW83VAjwbZ8vWgBioG7mDZdWvUb9zujqktLoMWx9srI/edit?usp=sharing

or this link

https://www.slideshare.net/zynis/blockchain-ico-crowdfunding-communications-checklist
legendary
Does wings have a slack chanel? And could I get an invite?
invite app to slack is down, you can join telegram instead. here https://telegram.me/wingschat

hello, maybe some news about Dash or Stox rewards ? Smiley thanks !
dash?you mean coindash? join the telegram chat to get the latest updates.
Activity: 17
Does wings have a slack chanel? And could I get an invite?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Coindash promised to give the bounty 15 Aug.
STOX Bounty Manager calculates stakes, until he calculated only signature campaign.
I think we will receive the payment after the bounty hunters

IIRC i read somewhere too that Coindash said they will paid out by 15 of August

Anyhow eventho Coindash was hacked, but seems that they are very good at handling and managing the problems after the hacked

Lets hope we could get our reward soon xd
Don't worry guys we'll get the reward as promised. Wings team is still preparing the Coindash contract, When it's ready we all get the rewards!
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
STOX Bounty Manager calculates stakes, until he calculated only signature campaign.

IIRC i read somewhere too that Coindash said they will paid out by 15 of August

Anyhow eventho Coindash was hacked, but seems that they are very good at handling and managing the problems after the hacked

Lets hope we could get our reward soon xd
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
legendary
Inside information: next project  for the forecast is QVOLTA. Start of the Forecasting August 8th. Start of pre-ICO August 15. The duration of the Pre-ICO is two weeks. Hardcap pre-ICO 17500 eth.

Is this true?  Forecasting starts today?

Sorry) New insider information: We will to forecast ICO QVOLTA in a few weeks. Plans changed. Today Will not be a forecast pre-ICO QVOLTA

If this information is a hoax then I will remember you as a fake news messiah . I still don't believe this crap.
i have a reason to believe that it might be true, i've looked at their bounty portal and it looks like wings has provided them bounty software. see for yourself bounty.qvolta.com and bounty.coindash.io they are similar.
Yes you are right. And bounty.indorse.io
Unfortunately these portals are very buggy and still a work in progress

Well, bounty portal similar to wings was developed to cater bounty portals to participants in ICO campaign but it was not part of some ICOs that were successful hosted by Wings platform for valuation. So careful what is going on. I would like to wait for the Beta release of Wings and maybe a week or two of waiting will be good.  Kinda sketchy right now because no active movements from the dev aside from Beta release. I will rather pass this one.
Dev say that the beta version during development process, I heard somewhere that they will launch it in September
i heard that too in telegram group, it will awesome to see beta launched in september.

Hi all Wink ,anybody knows where can I found Android wallet or PC to hold Wings (DAO) ? I need some smart advices ,which the best wallet is Smiley
Thank you.
wings is erc20 token and best wallet to hold wings would be myetherwallet.com. i'm using mew too, can be used on mobile or pc.
Activity: 31
Hi all Wink ,anybody knows where can I found Android wallet or PC to hold Wings (DAO) ? I need some smart advices ,which the best wallet is Smiley
Thank you.
Inside information: next project  for the forecast is QVOLTA. Start of the Forecasting August 8th. Start of pre-ICO August 15. The duration of the Pre-ICO is two weeks. Hardcap pre-ICO 17500 eth.

Is this true?  Forecasting starts today?

Sorry) New insider information: We will to forecast ICO QVOLTA in a few weeks. Plans changed. Today Will not be a forecast pre-ICO QVOLTA

If this information is a hoax then I will remember you as a fake news messiah . I still don't believe this crap.
i have a reason to believe that it might be true, i've looked at their bounty portal and it looks like wings has provided them bounty software. see for yourself bounty.qvolta.com and bounty.coindash.io they are similar.

Well, bounty portal similar to wings was developed to cater bounty portals to participants in ICO campaign but it was not part of some ICOs that were successful hosted by Wings platform for valuation. So careful what is going on. I would like to wait for the Beta release of Wings and maybe a week or two of waiting will be good.  Kinda sketchy right now because no active movements from the dev aside from Beta release. I will rather pass this one.
Dev say that the beta version during development process, I heard somewhere that they will launch it in September
Inside information: next project  for the forecast is QVOLTA. Start of the Forecasting August 8th. Start of pre-ICO August 15. The duration of the Pre-ICO is two weeks. Hardcap pre-ICO 17500 eth.

Well, bounty portal similar to wings was developed to cater bounty portals to participants in ICO campaign but it was not part of some ICOs that were successful hosted by Wings platform for valuation. So careful what is going on. I would like to wait for the Beta release of Wings and maybe a week or two of waiting will be good.  Kinda sketchy right now because no active movements from the dev aside from Beta release. I will rather pass this one.

Jump to: