Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 17. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 648
Merit: 101
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Buying wings at this cheap to use them for future initial coin offerings prediction next year will be making difference for sure. Next rise ICO's will return with more powerful impact but as security tokens as we will be seeing Wings having lot of cool offers once again. Second, its demand increases when again these will be used widely, means double benefit in few months.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
IAGON rewards released:

https://www.wings.ai/project/0xc30213cb3f5f9d397ca0dd4c834990d1198b0763                                     
The funny thing is that this token is not traded anywhere and the team does not say anything about the nearest plans to add a token to new exchanges

But it isn't problem of Wings team. They had to pay us reward, and they did it. And situation with listing is problem of Iagon team.
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
IAGON rewards released:

The funny thing is that this token is not traded anywhere and the team does not say anything about the nearest plans to add a token to new exchanges
IAGON rewards released:

Sirin update -
ETH rewards were also sent today.
A new smart contract is being deployed with the correct forecast resolve / amount of ETH raised, after which the rewards will be available for withdrawal. aprox. few days.
10 x 100 WINGS WEEKLY GIVEAWAY
Each week 10 lucky forecasters who’ve submitted a forecast will receive 100 WINGS!

http://bit.ly/2Us1Nzg

What do I need to do for that? I always forecast. Where is it necessary to confirm? or will everything happen automatically?

automatically

Is there any information about nearest payments for the last predictions? For example predictions for such projects as White Rabbit, Coti, Iagon etc.

IAGON will be released soon
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Is there any information about nearest payments for the last predictions? For example predictions for such projects as White Rabbit, Coti, Iagon etc.

All have been finished their crowdsale few months ago maybe due to bear market the devs are not interested to release the funds for this purpose. I think if people will get rewarded than it will attract new people to use this platform and avail this chance with risk free option.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
It is good offer to encourage and mobilize the wings predictors. We are caught in a period where devalued tokens are not attracting people anymore. Actually people should be more active to gain or get highly potential tokens like Wings while other are not focused on these now. It was once worth of $2 and it can be there again. It is all cycle of days and time to rotate the market.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Each week 10 lucky forecasters who’ve submitted a forecast will receive 100 WINGS!

What do I need to do for that? I always forecast. Where is it necessary to confirm? or will everything happen automatically?

Interesting idea. But with the current price of wings, it's only about $ 7 per person. In addition, people can put a random forecast is not related to the projected project

There is news from new projects for which we forecasted last month. Did any of them agree to pay us the reward for forecasted ?

At the moment still no good news what should be that reward some of them is offering FR point which could help us to get better ranking on that platform. That is not friendly period for ICOs that's why mostly postponed their crowdsale or extend it for few more months.

I agree with you, but we can also see at the moment every month there are ico who collect tens of millions of dollars. Just now, people began to think first and then invest.
Most of these ICO are scams. They do not disclose their wallets and check the real money collected or not impossible. This is nothing more than the numbers on the website
There is news from new projects for which we forecasted last month. Did any of them agree to pay us the reward for forecasted ?

At the moment still no good news what should be that reward some of them is offering FR point which could help us to get better ranking on that platform. That is not friendly period for ICOs that's why mostly postponed their crowdsale or extend it for few more months.

I agree with you, but we can also see at the moment every month there are ico who collect tens of millions of dollars. Just now, people began to think first and then invest.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I didn't take part in forecasting for last projects. And if situation will not change I think I will unlock my tokens and sell it.

It's depend on your goals if you think there is no use case of these tokens than you can sell it anywhere on active exchanges. No need to post in this thread to tell other community members because no permission required from others.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I didn't take part in forecasting for last projects. And if situation will not change I think I will unlock my tokens and sell it.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Hey. There was a new project with a reward. But i think  he is too dubious.
Someone voted for him or rejected?
I rejected it. Too many red flags and no information about the team. When I see an anonymous project - I immediately rejected it
I think the information is mostly fabricated if they do a video better be sure they are not using any actors, hashcard has done that and scammed there investors, when you have doubt on a project never invest or vote on it even if the reward is good. 
Pages:
Jump to: