Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 19. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Wings recently is into forecasting spree. Launching a series of projects that are being forecast by community. So time to go over the portal before missing out some exciting projects ahead.
Yes. Projects have become really a lot, but they are all without awards and most of them are very similar to scam
It's bad for the platform because good projects won't want to be around such low-grade projects. The community needs to flag bad projects, but they don't want to spend gas on transactions.

I don't think that's the problem. The problem is rather in the unfinished system of motivation of forecasters of such projects. On the rating sites, too, a lot of low-quality projects, but they get a low rating and high-quality projects stand out against them.
This is a good idea, I also thought about it earlier. It is necessary that the team made it possible to press the button, and not to write in the comments estimates manually. This will allow to sort projects by ratings.

We discuss it but it won't be this year because we have other tasks accordingly our roadmap. Currently our main targets are light bridge and UI. We want to make our platform faster and more comfortable for community.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
For this week another set of project ICOs are up for forecasting. Need to conserve so gWei and select only projects that I think are in for the long haul especially this bear period.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
wow so many forecasts on Wings platform. Haven't visited it for several weeks and now see so many new ) Glad to see that project not dead as many others at this hard time for crypto.

Most of them are community created prediction with zero reward in bear market ICOs lost its charm that's is big reason why dev are not interested in marketing campaigns although this is hard time. If we will show some patience than in long run everything will be fine.
wings team is listing all the ico projects they can, they are trying to better rank wings platform. forecasters probably are not going to get rewards but they can increase their fr, which will be good when icos start paying rewards.
Too many "if" and "will be". The project is no longer young by the standards of the cryptocurrency market. But until now, there are no clear benefits for projects and motivation for forecasters in my opinion requires improvement
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
wow so many forecasts on Wings platform. Haven't visited it for several weeks and now see so many new ) Glad to see that project not dead as many others at this hard time for crypto.

Most of them are community created prediction with zero reward in bear market ICOs lost its charm that's is big reason why dev are not interested in marketing campaigns although this is hard time. If we will show some patience than in long run everything will be fine.
wings team is listing all the ico projects they can, they are trying to better rank wings platform. forecasters probably are not going to get rewards but they can increase their fr, which will be good when icos start paying rewards.
Hey all! I am the new community manager of the Wings project. For all questions, ideas, you can now contact me here or @Corey0. Feel free to ask anything!

This is a good idea, I also thought about it earlier. It is necessary that the team made it possible to press the button, and not to write in the comments estimates manually. This will allow to sort projects by ratings.

I will tell the team about this.
Tell me please, are you planning to add a project with a guaranteed reward to the forecast, as it was before?
Now is not a good time to place the project with the reward. Few projects are now not raising money in this market. I think we should wait for the trend to change in the market
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Hey all! I am the new community manager of the Wings project. For all questions, ideas, you can now contact me here or @Corey0. Feel free to ask anything!

Tell me please, are you planning to add a project with a guaranteed reward to the forecast, as it was before?
probably not, i think wings will simply list every ico they can and rewards will be depend on the projects or icos. i just hope projects start awarding rewards to forecasters.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

It would be convenient if the rating of the project was displayed on the main page of wings ai together with such indicators as "median forecast" and "forecasters". And would also like to see the percentage of project rejects by the community on the website.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Wings recently is into forecasting spree. Launching a series of projects that are being forecast by community. So time to go over the portal before missing out some exciting projects ahead.
Yes. Projects have become really a lot, but they are all without awards and most of them are very similar to scam
It's bad for the platform because good projects won't want to be around such low-grade projects. The community needs to flag bad projects, but they don't want to spend gas on transactions.

I don't think that's the problem. The problem is rather in the unfinished system of motivation of forecasters of such projects. On the rating sites, too, a lot of low-quality projects, but they get a low rating and high-quality projects stand out against them.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

We are still in bear market and this time is not good for ICOs so many projects already cancelled their crowdfunding camapign. This could be reason why we have so many projects for predictions mostly of them started by the community but when situation will turn in favor of them than we will have legit projects there.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

And it is one of the biggest problem. Many projects which looked like very perspective, don't pay for bounty campaign for several month.

That's the problem with everything these days because the market condition is so bad they don't wanna pay up quickly to avoid further dumping.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

And it is one of the biggest problem. Many projects which looked like very perspective, don't pay for bounty campaign for several month.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
I don't follow this since couple months, any rewards has been distributed about the old version of wings? Many of us are waiting like more than one year, any news about all the old rewards , the ones that we did at the start of the project??

the majority of projects have actually paid rewards just go to https://alpha.wings.ai and go to the forecast page to collect (make sure you have your key activated; you are not a guest user). but yes there are some projects that either haven't for various reasons such as some are not even active projects anymore, but there are yes others who basically just don't care.  the majority however have paid so go check
Yeah I know that there have been several forecasts that the rewards have been shared but there are still some who have not yet, and to see if it has been shared or not if you have to open alpha.wings.ai it is very disturbing because it takes a long time to load and it is very annoying

you can see which have been paid at this website: http://cryptobegin.website/ so that you don't waste you time (yes the alpha version was painfully slow)

may be some other ones listed here: https://wiki.wings.ai/display/WIKI/Community+Resources
Pages:
Jump to: