Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 18. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 280
Hey. There was a new project with a reward. But i think  he is too dubious.
Someone voted for him or rejected?
I rejected it. Too many red flags and no information about the team. When I see an anonymous project - I immediately rejected it
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

You should tell us name of the project it is pretty hard to understand you are talking about which one. If you talking about Open University yes it was rejected by the community because they found something suspicious.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Another new project

New Project - Bravo Pay
Bravo_Pay utilizes the power of blockchain to provide users with a secure and anonymous payment system.

Forecast now: http://bit.ly/2QluO0y
legendary
Activity: 1876
Refund for a gas cost is hard . Hope that team can do anything that would make the task simple . I hope once some project ICO finished the rewards should immediately be distributed.

Distribution of the reward amount is depend on smart contract address if it have enough tokens than it will happen soon. I hope so in future they improve the speed of this process and it will keep moving with more power.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101

Like a new topic and the people are writing and writing everything in the old simply blatant nonsense. This begins to enrage the question when the old topic is already completely covered up so that this does not happen. Although probably many will go here to write that is also not good.
The team at the moment how many people and about how much work on the code?

approximately 30
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Refund for a gas cost is hard . Hope that team can do anything that would make the task simple . I hope once some project ICO finished the rewards should immediately be distributed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Like a new topic and the people are writing and writing everything in the old simply blatant nonsense. This begins to enrage the question when the old topic is already completely covered up so that this does not happen. Although probably many will go here to write that is also not good.
The team at the moment how many people and about how much work on the code?
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
It is very confusing situation to let know the status of any project who are listed for forecasts just checked some of them being marked as completed even till yesterday they was showing ending time will get completed in 364 days.
only 2 projects have been marked as completed recently, their sale probably has concluded and have been marked as completed.
ICO's sphere begins to die little by little and with it this kind of voting, which even in good time did not justify itself. Wings so surely become useless to anyone, like hundreds of other projects.
As soon as the market starts to grow, the ico will revive again. Perhaps the ico will change a little, but it will definitely live
yes, at present many ICOs are experiencing difficulties in funding because we can see how the prices of BTC and Ethereum continue to fall, the development teams will be difficult to develop their projects if they have little funds. so even though WINGS supports a good project, but the current market situation really doesn't support it, good projects are difficult to develop, unless they have enough personal funds
I hope the team has enough money in Fiat. Because the current decline will throw many projects from this market. Some projects are already beginning to close
legendary
Activity: 1876
It is very confusing situation to let know the status of any project who are listed for forecasts just checked some of them being marked as completed even till yesterday they was showing ending time will get completed in 364 days.
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Why will most of live forecastings be going so long? All these forecastings will end after one year. What is the reason of it?

Finish timing is not accurate it will be get adjusted in coming days. This is confusing when we see the end time is almost a year long but this is not correct.

Oh, now I understand. Because it's really confuse. I like such big number of project available for forecasting, but I'm not sure that most of them can raise even softcap in such market conditions.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Why will most of live forecastings be going so long? All these forecastings will end after one year. What is the reason of it?

Finish timing is not accurate it will be get adjusted in coming days. This is confusing when we see the end time is almost a year long but this is not correct.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
ICO's sphere begins to die little by little and with it this kind of voting, which even in good time did not justify itself. Wings so surely become useless to anyone, like hundreds of other projects.
As soon as the market starts to grow, the ico will revive again. Perhaps the ico will change a little, but it will definitely live
yes, at present many ICOs are experiencing difficulties in funding because we can see how the prices of BTC and Ethereum continue to fall, the development teams will be difficult to develop their projects if they have little funds. so even though WINGS supports a good project, but the current market situation really doesn't support it, good projects are difficult to develop, unless they have enough personal funds
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
~snip~

When reward amount will become visible in those new projects I checked none of them is showing the worth how much being distributed on the successful finish of these ICOs. It looking they are not offering any kind of reward amount?
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
New Project - Rebglo
RebgloIO is designed to address mining inefficiencies and introduce innovative solutions to the cryptocurrency market.

Forecast now: http://bit.ly/2DS2Xz1

New Project - Triffic
trifficworld - Using Augmented Reality to Turn Miles into Money and Putting Blockchain on the Map

Forecast now: http://bit.ly/2qZyir9

New Project - Tanzo
TanzoOfficial is a decentralized e-commerce platform that aims to help crafters to trade their homemade goods.

Forecast now: http://bit.ly/2PNjKtk

New Project - Nexxo
NexxoInt is a blockchain-backed platform designed to provide small businesses with a wide range of financial services.

Forecast now: http://bit.ly/2R2yQYx  

New Project - HighVibe Network
HighVibeNetwork is a blockchain-based ecosystem designed to awaken human potential with the help of smart solutions.

Forecast now: http://bit.ly/2r0jhWc
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
For this week another set of project ICOs are up for forecasting. Need to conserve so gWei and select only projects that I think are in for the long haul especially this bear period.
yeah too many forecasts right now, most of them are just crap, copying existing icos. they will run away after ico for sure, i will flag the most obvious ones.
Pages:
Jump to: