Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 14. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

Yes, it is confusing why WING was deleted even though they have volume
Exchange is not just Binance, there are still others

Binance explained the reason for removing the token from its exchange. Something like this was going to happen. The wings community has been unhappy with the team's work for a long time

It was big surprise for me to see this news at the moment the team is more active than before and development is moving forward with more speed. I hope they will find great solution to take new place for this token it will become more valuable in future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

Binance explained the reason for removing the token from its exchange. Something like this was going to happen. The wings community has been unhappy with the team's work for a long time
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
We are in the very very beginning of crypto adoption ? CZ binance ? Lol
Good job wings, i HODL!   Smiley

Kiev office is being shut down.

Kiev R&D office was discontinued some time ago indeed, as it was hard to find the necessary developers on the target budget.  We were hoping we could expand our front end and QA capabilities in Kiev, however it didn’t work out.

St. Petersburg office is a mess.

During the past month the St. Pet. office has been re-organized, following lessons of 2018, in an attempt to increase development efficiency and save costs; We will see the results of this reorganization in the next few months;

Some team members are part of other projects.

Some of team members have advised projects (mainly in order to bring them to the Wings platform), as it was always since 2016; this was always public knowledge;

Not advising to sell, not advising to buy, but start asking uncomfortable questions and proofs.
Binance delisting is not because of low volume but recent due dilligence.
Printscreen this before it gets deleted. Not FUD. Ask questions.
Simple question: is the office being shut down? Let the team answer.

The office is absolutely not being shut down, some people are let go while new ones are being hired in order to increase efficiency. De-listing from Binance is a suprising and unfortunate event, yet Wings is going full speed ahead
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

Kiev R&D office was discontinued some time ago indeed, as it was hard to find the necessary developers on the target budget.  We were hoping we could expand our front end and QA capabilities in Kiev, however it didn’t work out.

During the past month the St. Pet. office has been re-organized, following lessons of 2018, in an attempt to increase development efficiency and save costs; We will see the results of this reorganization in the next few months;

Some of team members have advised projects (mainly in order to bring them to the Wings platform), as it was always since 2016; this was always public knowledge;

Not advising to sell, not advising to buy, but start asking uncomfortable questions and proofs.

The office is absolutely not being shut down, some people are let go while new ones are being hired in order to increase efficiency. De-listing from Binance is a suprising and unfortunate event, yet Wings is going full speed ahead
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
This surprised me! Without any specific reasons Binance delisted WIngs, It is what it is now. Centralized exchanges are bad, We have to start embracing DEXs.

I hope so, WINGS is currently participating in the Bold Awards, if WINGS wins it might be positive news
Anyone who supports this project can vote here https://bold-awards.com/boris-povod-wings-foundation/
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
This surprised me! Without any specific reasons Binance delisted WIngs, It is what it is now. Centralized exchanges are bad, We have to start embracing DEXs.
Decentralized exchanges have very small trading volumes, so almost no one trades there. The exchange binance has its own criteria, if they have decided on delist, it is final.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

This could be internal politics by the team but this is bright part of the future there is still a lot of good volume exchanges available and this coin has big community so it will find its place in near future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
some new reward maybe was  released last 2-4 month? i'm tired to come here and criticize wings, i'm just waiting for my rewards did like 1+ year ago and then say bye bye to this shitcoin that i luckily already sold many months ago.

ok, to be clear , i am waiting:

gazecoin
vlb tokens
cybertrust
ins
lendoit

and much more, all did in 2017!

If this is not a scam, i don't know hot wo call it.
cybertrust is dead. This project is canceled and probably no continuation will not, and its founder is now a dubious reputation
To insure the forecasters, the projects had to make an advance payment to get to the wings platform. But now it does not matter, the project needs to change the concept. We are waiting for news about future changes.

In this case, the prepayment should have been in ETH. Not all projects release their tokens at once and no one knows exactly how many tokens will be sold. As a rule, the reward to forecasters is calculated from the percentage of tokens sold. But I agree. The project needs to change the concept
I think Wings team can't do anything about rewards, They have built the platform for anyone to publish forecasts, Paying rewards or not it depends on the project. We should approach ICO projects if we want to get paid for forecasting/promoting.
I understand that very well. But the market has changed and now very few projects are raising money for ico. And most of these projects do not need to be promoted on wings.ai. Probably the ico market will not be the same as before
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
some new reward maybe was  released last 2-4 month? i'm tired to come here and criticize wings, i'm just waiting for my rewards did like 1+ year ago and then say bye bye to this shitcoin that i luckily already sold many months ago.

gazecoin
vlb tokens
cybertrust
ins
lendoit

cybertrust is dead. This project is canceled and probably no continuation will not, and its founder is now a dubious reputation
To insure the forecasters, the projects had to make an advance payment to get to the wings platform. But now it does not matter, the project needs to change the concept. We are waiting for news about future changes.

In this case, the prepayment should have been in ETH. Not all projects release their tokens at once and no one knows exactly how many tokens will be sold. As a rule, the reward to forecasters is calculated from the percentage of tokens sold. But I agree. The project needs to change the concept
I think Wings team can't do anything about rewards, They have built the platform for anyone to publish forecasts, Paying rewards or not it depends on the project. We should approach ICO projects if we want to get paid for forecasting/promoting.
Activity: 648
Bold awards voting

Crowdsourced online platform & Boldest AI categories https://t.co/VDn0arPS6O

Boris Povod under 25 achiever category https://t.co/gLeU0n0sLB

gazecoin
vlb tokens
cybertrust
ins
lendoit

Activity: 588
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/1094199417794637824

It's nice opportunity for this project so we must support this and make this possible to win this award. If we will keep supporting it will bring more exposure for this project and will raise more attention.
What to draw attention to? In my opinion, the product requires a lot of improvements and changes in the attitude of the team towards the project and the community. Now the project has too many problems that need to be solved before marketing is launched
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/1094199417794637824

It's nice opportunity for this project so we must support this and make this possible to win this award. If we will keep supporting it will bring more exposure for this project and will raise more attention.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

gazecoin
vlb tokens
cybertrust
ins
lendoit

gazecoin
vlb tokens
cybertrust
ins
lendoit

Pages:
Jump to: