Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 15. (Read 522761 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Wings taking off today, nice rise lasting few days would be pretty cool no Wink Go wings!
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
some new reward maybe was  released last 2-4 month? i'm tired to come here and criticize wings, i'm just waiting for my rewards did like 1+ year ago and then say bye bye to this shitcoin that i luckily already sold many months ago.

ok, to be clear , i am waiting:

gazecoin
vlb tokens
cybertrust
ins
lendoit

and much more, all did in 2017!

If this is not a scam, i don't know hot wo call it.

You can check current situation here :
https://www.wingscommunity.org/2018/10/16/situation-of-the-rewards-of-the-alpha-version/

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
some new reward maybe was  released last 2-4 month? i'm tired to come here and criticize wings, i'm just waiting for my rewards did like 1+ year ago and then say bye bye to this shitcoin that i luckily already sold many months ago.

ok, to be clear , i am waiting:

gazecoin
vlb tokens
cybertrust
ins
lendoit

and much more, all did in 2017!

If this is not a scam, i don't know hot wo call it.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
bounty payment has already begun, top one earned 19k wings! wondering if there will be more bounty programs in the future, i would definitely participate.

I checked the portal but didn't find anything new there can you explain are you talking about which prediction distribution? I would like to know about this.

i'm talking about 250000 wings bounty that was going on months ago, now concluded. right now predictions only give fr rating, we have to wait for icos to kick off again to get rewards.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
bounty payment has already begun, top one earned 19k wings! wondering if there will be more bounty programs in the future, i would definitely participate.

I checked the portal but didn't find anything new there can you explain are you talking about which prediction distribution? I would like to know about this.
legendary
Activity: 588
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Most of the time volume was of few hundreds thousands dollars but for last three days there was spike in volume which pushed price higher too. They are promotion about ongoing projects and mostly updates are about how to participate and how to collect reward. What caused this spike that is what I am trying to find out was there any announcement, I missed ?
There was no news that could affect the price increase. Most likely it was price manipulation and most of the trading volumes were fake
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
What a nice rally for few days, enjoyed flying with Wings lol
Yep nice project from 2016 I think, not too sure but participated to the ico.
ENDED FORECASTS -  BTC, BCHSV, BCHABC, ETH
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Recent rise showed there is big potential in this project that's is more strong than before even beta platform is getting improved and working smoothly. In future this will get succeed to make comeback and it will be on nice track.
legendary
Most of the time volume was of few hundreds thousands dollars but for last three days there was spike in volume which pushed price higher too. They are promotion about ongoing projects and mostly updates are about how to participate and how to collect reward. What caused this spike that is what I am trying to find out was there any announcement, I missed ?
there really isn't any announcement that caused spike in price. some other tokens have seen huge volume as well price increase, maybe whales are preparing for next altcoin bull run?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Guys, I have a question. I want to unlock all my wings on platform, and send it to my wallet. Does it mean that I should cancel all forecastings which were not be rewarded?

Yes you have to do this if you want to send back these tokens into your wallet. I think Wings will get recover and in next few days this will be on decent level I'm still active on this platform to make predictions for price discovery event.

Yesterday was big pump of wings price. Price was raised more than 90%, so I thought I should sell wings. But I change my thoughts when I saw that I need to cancel my predictions.
that is the thing with wings if you unlock your wings then you will have to say goodbye to rewards. i think wings will go even more up!

Maybe you are right. Wings project is working, and it has been developing for a long time. So I think we can see higher price of wings token when market situation will change.
legendary
Guys, I have a question. I want to unlock all my wings on platform, and send it to my wallet. Does it mean that I should cancel all forecastings which were not be rewarded?

Yes you have to do this if you want to send back these tokens into your wallet. I think Wings will get recover and in next few days this will be on decent level I'm still active on this platform to make predictions for price discovery event.

Yesterday was big pump of wings price. Price was raised more than 90%, so I thought I should sell wings. But I change my thoughts when I saw that I need to cancel my predictions.
that is the thing with wings if you unlock your wings then you will have to say goodbye to rewards. i think wings will go even more up!
I would like to ask  what are the ways to earn Wings tokens (or get any gratification)  now?
I know that it was some tasks in the past - how are the things looking now?

https://blog.wings.ai/

As i can read from Wings' twitter account there are many new forecasts to be made.
https://www.wings.ai/explore
Nice to see that the wing is developing very well.Its predictions are slowly improving.But now the price has dropped a lot and it has become very low.I hope it will recover as soon as possible.

It is happening dev team is very active and we see there some attractive promos are also in action and they are trying their best to make involve big community in it. Wings has revolutionary big idea and working platform it will get more attention and in the end result will be very positive.

Thanks for your support. We are doing our best to improve WINGS.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I would like to ask  what are the ways to earn Wings tokens (or get any gratification)  now?

As i can read from Wings' twitter account there are many new forecasts to be made.
Nice to see that the wing is developing very well.Its predictions are slowly improving.But now the price has dropped a lot and it has become very low.I hope it will recover as soon as possible.

It is happening dev team is very active and we see there some attractive promos are also in action and they are trying their best to make involve big community in it. Wings has revolutionary big idea and working platform it will get more attention and in the end result will be very positive.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

legendary

unfortunately bounty is over, however there is weekly giveaways of 100 wings to 10 lucky people who forecast on wings platform, check the twitter account or blog for more information.
Pages:
Jump to: