Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 208. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Guys, wings now is 30k on bittrex  
Month end go to 100k Grin
Wow ... Shocked Shocked Hopefully it happens and it's at least hard to expect to buy at the lowest price at the moment ...

This is natural growth as I think 100k is very easy target this time even it has more big potential to reach 0.01 BTC in very short time of period. Big companies are realizing that how big this project and this platform is really secure.
But what about the BTC price for now whether it will impact with all prices on altcoin, if the investor has a strong hold on I think it will happen with 100k on Bittrex exchange ...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Wow ... Shocked Shocked Hopefully it happens and it's at least hard to expect to buy at the lowest price at the moment ...

This is natural growth as I think 100k is very easy target this time even it has more big potential to reach 0.01 BTC in very short time of period. Big companies are realizing that how big this project and this platform is really secure.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hallo
Guys I bought wings on 0.45$. Should I sell it after the forecasting? Im new on crypto btw ^^

wait 5$

every day, very soon, there will be thousand euro for free in projects tokens.
In the next year they will give away millions euro.
If you hold those tokens, they become billions may be.

Keep your wings now, wait and see what happens.
WINGS  may be heading to 1B, we just have to see what is going on.
Do you sell the first day after waiting 1 year?
Just to see if you can scratch the bottom of the barrel, and then later buy back?
I wouldn't risk. Keep what you have.
hallo
Guys I bought wings on 0.45$. Should I sell it after the forecasting? Im new on crypto btw ^^

wait 5$
Activity: 210
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

It is your decision, if you want some safe profit you should sell.
I am also relatively new, do this stuff since a couple of months and it happened a couple of times that I sold to early and afterwards the price rose more and more. I have a good feeling with this project and I decided to wait, also because I really want to use Wings.
I bought my wings around 0.28$ and I am thinkig about selling some thousands when we have 1.5$.
But you have to do the right thing for you, it is also possible that there will be a huge dump, even if I see the this possibility right now quiet small.
It is your decision to make a decision to sell it or hold it, at least you see MACD to see the graph on the exchange, so you can see it is easier ...
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
LAUNCH IN 24h!

https://wings.ai/

Just checked after your message  Shocked

Finally the day has come. Time to fly  Cheesy

This is amazing this coin is going to create new history I see huge spike in price. Time to buy before it reached to the moon.
LAUNCH IN 24h!

Waiting for it to touch in the price of 30 thousand satoshi at least will make many people disappointed with the current price on Bittrex exchange, everyone no one thought with the price of wings for now ...
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
LAUNCH IN 24h!

hallo
So many projects are choosing Wings for their crowdfunding campaign so this will boost the price to the moon just hold after 1st successful launch current price will become part of past when it will skyrocket. We have to keep on hold all our tokens no need to sell at low price.

It is going to be the best option for quite a while
hold to death  Lips sealed
hallo
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
So many projects are choosing Wings for their crowdfunding campaign so this will boost the price to the moon just hold after 1st successful launch current price will become part of past when it will skyrocket. We have to keep on hold all our tokens no need to sell at low price.
hallo
Its possible withdraw wings from dashboard ico if  i lost my seed?
Already contact support, but didn't get answer

I am afraid tons of wings have been lost during all this time...
You got the seed of a wallet on the ethereum platform...
It is so secure that if you lost your seed it is going to be a problem
Dig better, may be you can find it back
good luck   Undecided
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

I don't think it's posible withdraw your Wings if you lost your seed. And team can't do anything.
We've discussed this issue a lot. Lots of people faced this bad thing unfortunately Undecided
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I can not say a word anymore, just enjoy the wings price that keeps going up  Smiley
I am waiting a price correction. Because wings run up hard even with BNC bullrun now. So, it will be correction before ATH. Also, i think we will see wings on Polo soon.

I do not think that there will be a big correction in the next days as Wings gets started tomorrow. I think it is more likely that it goes above 30k in the next days (or today, who knows) and than perhaps the first real correction in 1 or 2 weeks. But if there is one thing I have learned in the last months, it never happens the way I thought. Anyway, I hope that the price keeps rising.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I can not say a word anymore, just enjoy the wings price that keeps going up  Smiley
I am waiting a price correction. Because wings run up hard even with BNC bullrun now. So, it will be correction before ATH. Also, i think we will see wings on Polo soon.
Jump to: