Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 209. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hallo

BLOCKLOG will become a DAO!

Do we have further details about this? or any links? and where can I get more information about this project and the launch on wings?

I am the creator.
BLOCKLOG had to face its ICO months ago, I've put it in standby.
BLOCKLOG isn't a "future project", it is already UP AND RUNNING

If you want to have a look at the former project you see a description here: https://github.com/monkeyscage/BLOCKLOG/wiki
And find a Whitepaper of the former ICO here: http://blocklog.xyz/BLOCKLOG%20whitepaper%20for%20USERS.pdf

At the moment blocklog is, as a matter of fact, a clone of twitter built on the Ethereum platform.
It was just to showcase the power and simplicity of the feed concept...

Now, after months waiting, my new idea is to deliver ALL the work I made to the community.
Also, I am tired of these crazy ICO for democratic system where finally the team rules and you can only bet on their decisions.
I would love to see a real DAO, wehre anyone can really interact.

My dream:
We build a DAO all together
We manage it using the MASTER<->PLAYERS model (do you know the board game Dungenons & Dragons? if so, you already understood everything!)

There is no team! (any opinion? let me know, thanks)
The team is the DAO

The Master (me) is not the leader. (leaders should emerge from the commmunity)
The master has NO VOTING POWER!
The DAO is the absolute owner of all services (when not completely open source)
All ETH collected go to the DAO
3% TOKENS to the Master (for all the work done so far for free, and to manage the group, is it too much? I will have 3% voting power this way!)
5% TOKENS to WINGS forecasters (is it too much?)

I would say 10M max cap ( = max forecast bounty 250k EUR) just becasue we want many people to get in, but VERY HONESTLY that money is too much.
So in case, we could decide to push back part of the ETH to the shareholders (the shareholders will decide what to do with THEIR OWN MONEY!)

The white paper I linked should be really rethinked by the DAO (but it gives you some basic indications)
Please understand that in case this DAO comes to life the Whitepaper becomes very relative. (if you don't like some details, you vote, and you change)
The White paper describes MORF (a possible way to monetize and to make blocklog more similar to WORDPRESS)
There are really simpler things we can do much before MORF, and they would be really more effective. (we'll have time to think about all together)

At the moment the only thing we can do is to wait WINGS PLATFORM to be up and running
So we can have a better idea of how to use it.

Ideally we launch on WINGS, and after that we move to ARAGON
There, we should find a growing set of tools we can use to manage our group.

Meanwhile let's keep the mood up! Good luck to all for the launch!  Cool

http://blocklog.xyz

I introduce blocklog as a blogging system, but... that's not the real target, it is for following TALKING DAPPS, and to build a feed system for a futeure where you follow contracts and AI, not really humans.
The real power is how we apply the feed logic.
Being the creator I can tell you:
Blocklog will never really work as a pure blogging system on ethereum (with some tricks we can make it less expensive actually if we really want)
BUT...
If we introduce shopping modules... OMG! (is it possible to challenge ebay with 50 lines of code? I think so...)

But we will talk about this later!  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Do we have further details about this? or any links? and where can I get more information about this project and the launch on wings?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

This is really something to watch out for. I hope I have a good sense of forecasting instinct .
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
I can not say a word anymore, just enjoy the wings price that keeps going up  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
hallo
so to make forecast I suppose that we will need to have wings on wings.ai ?
how much will it cost to forecast ?

The more you believe in your forecast, the more you will bet on it.
From 1 dollar to unlimited.
If you bet more, you win even more.
And it will be like blackjack, you can play behind high ranked forecasters, so you make all together a big bet, something like that.

When a project is going to be successful and anyone belive it, prepare to see crazy bets.
With all the free tokens distributed by all projects, forecasting will be crazy attractive.
hallo

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
This is so unreal but Im excited with the price plus the development . I can't ask for more . Great work dev there are already 3 projects waiting to be hosted and forecast on the platform.

We're all exiced  Cheesy

I thought there was 2 projects? Coindash and now Bancor Protocol. Third one?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
This is so unreal but Im excited with the price plus the development . I can't ask for more . Great work dev there are already 3 projects waiting to be hosted and forecast on the platform.
Activity: 770
This forecasting game will soon turn into madness. ICO-s are just small part of it. Hence the Wings' price change, three-digit number is not unjustified, ladies and gentlemen.

Exactly! 3Digit is a very reasonable price for Wings in next weeks... Top 10 at CMC here we go
Activity: 887
A good time coming up for wings token and this begins the accumulation phase of the token..price is slowly climbing and the 24h high is 27k compared to 13k last few days back..2x within a week.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
so to make forecast I suppose that we will need to have wings on wings.ai ?
how much will it cost to forecast ?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
Stock! Who will tolerate and not sell WINGS this year - next year in the summer will sell them to 0.002-0.008 BTC will fly for the rest of the summer to any resort in the world  Grin

Activity: 347
Merit: 252
Things are getting more exciting as 2 projects are slated to have their ICOs being forecast on Wings platform. Come to think of it $250,000 worth is so  attractive . But it needs to be an expert and luck.
There are three that I know of... Bancor, Daoact, and Coindash.

Were off to a great start!

I can't wait to start earning/accumulating tokens from multiple projects.

By the way, just noticed that wingsdao launches the first forecasting event in two days!

The countdown is on!!
https://wings.ai

I am as excited as you!!!  Grin
Then you must be excited as f**k!

Get ready to say to your Boss at work: F$CK you I have Wings and I'll fly away

It's already planned lol Wink
UGC
Activity: 266
Things are getting more exciting as 2 projects are slated to have their ICOs being forecast on Wings platform. Come to think of it $250,000 worth is so  attractive . But it needs to be an expert and luck.

By the way, just noticed that wingsdao launches the first forecasting event in two days!

The countdown is on!!

Get ready to say to your Boss at work: F$CK you I have Wings and I'll fly away

The countdown is on!!

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The countdown is on!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CrowdWiz
hi there,
i had joined alpha wings platform tests. devs will be giveway($25).
how can i get this money?

The countdown is on!!
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
This forecasting game will soon turn into madness. ICO-s are just small part of it. Hence the Wings' price change, three-digit number is not unjustified, ladies and gentlemen.
Jump to: