Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 22. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 400
Please tell me at the moment you are negotiating with any project that would take him to forecast on the platform Wings?
i think wings foundation probably is trying to get projects on the platform, i see wings partnership logo on zeex website, maybe we will soon see zeex project on wings platform.
A lot of times was that the wings were the partners of different projects, but they were not on forecasting. But I hope that soon we will be able to see a lot of predictions.

I have just registered on the platform through a link from Medium. It’s not quite clear what needs to be done there. What should be done in the "Fund Projects"? Embarrassed  In my opinion I was late with the registration.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
Please tell me at the moment you are negotiating with any project that would take him to forecast on the platform Wings?
i think wings foundation probably is trying to get projects on the platform, i see wings partnership logo on zeex website, maybe we will soon see zeex project on wings platform.
A lot of times was that the wings were the partners of different projects, but they were not on forecasting. But I hope that soon we will be able to see a lot of predictions.

As far as I remember all the projects in which the wings were indicated as partners then we saw on the forecast. Or I'm wrong?
No. Not all. There are projects that have not been included in the prediction. Previously, I kept a table where I recorded all the projects that may be on forecasting. Here are some of them: Greeneum, levelnet, Medicalchain
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

As far as I remember all the projects in which the wings were indicated as partners then we saw on the forecast. Or I'm wrong?
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

i hope to see new forecasts soon too, i feel like last forecast was ages ago lol. also no new reward payouts, last one was arcona if i remember correctly.

As I remember there were another rewards payments after Arcona. I've got PolySwarm (NCT), and Stex (A2A). So maybe you should check your prediction for this projects.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

i hope to see new forecasts soon too, i feel like last forecast was ages ago lol. also no new reward payouts, last one was arcona if i remember correctly.
Activity: 329
Merit: 1
Version #1.18 has been released onto the mainnet!
Learn more: http://bit.ly/2yflPDC
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
legendary
Just checked my predictions result and found out that i got 1560 AURORA tokens and 17400 POLYSWARM tokens. I bet 3500 wings in both cases.
Not big but pleasant surprise Smiley
you do not lose your wings if you are wrong, you did not bet your wings, you only staked your wings! anyways those are nice rewards.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Just checked my predictions result and found out that i got 1560 AURORA tokens and 17400 POLYSWARM tokens. I bet 3500 wings in both cases.
Not big but pleasant surprise Smiley
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1554
Projects can be added to the platform on their own, so it is not always known or there are such projects. But I think that some projects consult with the team.

https://wiki.wings.ai/display/WIKI/Release+notes

According to the latest update this function is temporary disabled it need to get approval from the team but soon it will be back with original status. The team is working to establish the partnership with promising project in coming days we will see new prediction on this platform.
Projects can be added to the platform on their own, so it is not always known or there are such projects. But I think that some projects consult with the team.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Weekly Development Updates
*Release #1.17 deployed to mainnet
*Code freeze for Release #1.18
*Translation updates to Spanish, Russian, Italian languages uploaded (release #1.18)
*Refactoring of app architecture to make app more flexible in terms of ability to implement and deploy new features faster: in testing
legendary
Maybe you are right I have not been investing in ICO since the beginning of Spring. It's not the best time for blockchain projects. So it could be one of the reasons for the low amount of forecasts on the platform.
The project needs to expand the functionality of the platform, only the forecasts of the project will not succeed. I really hope that the team is preparing a big update that keeps secret.

I agree. It is so niche and I don't think it will bring enough interest to the platform. And while they have the basic functionality I think it'll be easier to implement to others.
Anyway, I think the project has a lot of hidden potential. And now is a good time to buy a cheap token, and attract new users of the platform. Projects will be more willing to be added to the forecast if our community is very large.

yeah wings community has to grow and for that it needs marketing, i have read in group chat marketing will be done in coming days. i hope we see more projects listing on wings also forecast listing , i have not seen any listing recently.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Maybe you are right I have not been investing in ICO since the beginning of Spring. It's not the best time for blockchain projects. So it could be one of the reasons for the low amount of forecasts on the platform.
The project needs to expand the functionality of the platform, only the forecasts of the project will not succeed. I really hope that the team is preparing a big update that keeps secret.

I agree. It is so niche and I don't think it will bring enough interest to the platform. And while they have the basic functionality I think it'll be easier to implement to others.
Anyway, I think the project has a lot of hidden potential. And now is a good time to buy a cheap token, and attract new users of the platform. Projects will be more willing to be added to the forecast if our community is very large.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
or wings foundation can talk to crypto youtubers to make a video on wings, how to use wings platform etc.. maybe when delegate feature will be ready then can do that.
The project needs the growth of platform users. The platform works and makes a profit. The price of the token is very low, but people are not included in the project because marketing is needed.

I think since the sale token in the project almost no new members appeared. Although even at first there were more forecasters than now

I agree with you. Maybe they should make more effort for marketing moves. And as for me, it would be better if there be more forecasts on the platform.
The number of forecasts on the platform does not depend on us. Now the situation is difficult in the market, and many projects do not want make ICO. Marketing will be on the market growth.
On down trend it is impossible to attract investors and forecasters. In my opinion, the team needs to be engaged in marketing at the right time. And that time will come soon
Everyone is waiting for a turning point, because the market has fallen by ten months. Personally, I have not invested in any ICO since last year, because there is no sense.

Pages:
Jump to: