Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 24. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What's this error while trying to get "STeX Exchange" reward?

I initiated the transaction, but it was Reverted. Now I can't see the reward button any more on the wings.ai platform and I also didn't receive any tokens. What the hell is this???

I also got the same error while claiming to this reward and it showing nothing again in same project. I think it is not integrated properly and they have make this distribution manually to all people who are eligible for this reward.

This has already been said, the tokens came to your wallet, and on the platform you just need to cancel the voting for this project
cancel voting what does that mean? as far as i know there is only claim reward button, people should just have to move on and not try to waste gas by clicking on claim reward in stex.
The reward for the forecast is sent to your wallet automatically. Now you need go to the section My wallet click UNLOCK there will be a list of projects for which made predictions. Next, click CANCEL per forecast STEX.

Oh, I didn't know that, thank you for the tip.

Now I'm wondering if is it possible that the error somehow deleted my forecast, since I don't see STeX on the list to cancel it. Strange, because I would certainly not claim the reward in the first place if there wasn't some tokens to get (just before the Reverted error occured). I don't think I missed the voting but I got no hard proof for that except my quick note that I voted. I'm not so sure now any more...
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
It seems that someone said a year ago that on the platform with the help of exchange Bancor it will be possible to exchange the tokens that get the forecasters. Maybe I'm wrong.
it could be implement, though i'm not sure if it's in wings's roadmap. bancor does not list all the tokens, idex implementation will be much better or we could just visit idex and use it.

But Bancor lists Wings, and in this case you need only Wings and ETH to make prediction
I also bought Wings on Bancor, it was fast and simple
Idex has much bigger amount of tokens, but for many of them the price, volume is not always the best.
I think in future it might be easier if users can pay with ETH - some amount will be allocated for gas, transaction fees and for some Wings tokens would be bought
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

I initiated the transaction, but it was Reverted. Now I can't see the reward button any more on the wings.ai platform and I also didn't receive any tokens. What the hell is this???

I also got the same error while claiming to this reward and it showing nothing again in same project. I think it is not integrated properly and they have make this distribution manually to all people who are eligible for this reward.

This has already been said, the tokens came to your wallet, and on the platform you just need to cancel the voting for this project
cancel voting what does that mean? as far as i know there is only claim reward button, people should just have to move on and not try to waste gas by clicking on claim reward in stex.
The reward for the forecast is sent to your wallet automatically. Now you need go to the section My wallet click UNLOCK there will be a list of projects for which made predictions. Next, click CANCEL per forecast STEX.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Recently I did prediction on WINGS for qiibee (if somebody is not familiar with project - here is ANN thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qiibee-loyalty-on-the-blockchain-5026361)

I have a question, if my number will be close to the number of funds collected, which reward can I get if lets say I locked 100 WINGS ?
Of course it will demand from number of tokens sold, number of predictions, what other factors?
Just interesting to understand WINGS algorithm on particular example

You also have 2 more days to make forecast for qiibee
It depends on many factors such as: time when you made the forecast, the rating of the forecaster and so on. Until developers publish the formula by which all this is calculated-it is impossible to calculate the potential reward

I see, so may be they will decide to keep formula secret..
Also the process might be a bit difficult to people new to crypto (so I wrote a bit of explanation here https://steemit.com/crypto/@flodner/forecast-on-wings-qiibee-loyalty-on-blockchain
It would be much easier if users could buy Wings and ETH directly on the platform (may be even with fiat)

Yes it would be much easier to directly buy Wings on the platform, but there is quite a low level of usage or return for people to make everything interesting. I hope the next bull market will increase the adoption and interest as such that there is more than just pump and dump
It seems that someone said a year ago that on the platform with the help of exchange Bancor it will be possible to exchange the tokens that get the forecasters. Maybe I'm wrong.
it could be implement, though i'm not sure if it's in wings's roadmap. bancor does not list all the tokens, idex implementation will be much better or we could just visit idex and use it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Recently I did prediction on WINGS for qiibee (if somebody is not familiar with project - here is ANN thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qiibee-loyalty-on-the-blockchain-5026361)

I have a question, if my number will be close to the number of funds collected, which reward can I get if lets say I locked 100 WINGS ?
Of course it will demand from number of tokens sold, number of predictions, what other factors?

It depends on many factors such as: time when you made the forecast, the rating of the forecaster and so on. Until developers publish the formula by which all this is calculated-it is impossible to calculate the potential reward

Also the process might be a bit difficult to people new to crypto (so I wrote a bit of explanation here https://steemit.com/crypto/@flodner/forecast-on-wings-qiibee-loyalty-on-blockchain
It would be much easier if users could buy Wings and ETH directly on the platform (may be even with fiat)

Yes it would be much easier to directly buy Wings on the platform, but there is quite a low level of usage or return for people to make everything interesting. I hope the next bull market will increase the adoption and interest as such that there is more than just pump and dump
Activity: 700
Merit: 280

I don't think it makes any sense. At least at the current stage. The platform is used mainly by experienced users and there is no difficulty for them to buy tokens on the exchange

Yes, let's hope so.
the less steps people will need to take for forecasting - the better
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
I just placed my prediction for this active project it is good to see now we are getting chance to make prediction on this platform and buying more WINGS before price get recover. I believe Wings will rock soon it has active platform.

did you also make a prediction for qiibee?

Yes I made this forecast fr this prediction I hope this project will raise decent as they already achieved the soft cap of $3 million.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280

Activity: 286
Merit: 23
GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company
I just placed my prediction for this active project it is good to see now we are getting chance to make prediction on this platform and buying more WINGS before price get recover. I believe Wings will rock soon it has active platform.

did you also make a prediction for qiibee?
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Activity: 286
Merit: 23
GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company
New forecast. With qiibee, businesse can store customer rewards on the blockchain and issue real-value loyalty token in return!
https://www.wings.ai/project/0xffbf0c12bb607b86b8a61e4018a06399af0deddc
Forecast reward: 1% of QBX sold

Tokensale Breakdown
Contribution method:      Multiple Currencies
Minimum contribution:    200 USD
Maximum contribution:   10,000 USD
Crowdsale goal:             1,000,000 USD
Tokensale hard cap:       11,250,000 USD
Tokensale soft cap:        3,000,000 USD. (Reached!)

qiibee looks great. will get involved soon
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
in this project is full integration with the contract wings? that is, we immediately receive a reward or will it wait a couple of months after the end ico?
Pages:
Jump to: