Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 233. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Poloniex will determine by Bittrex trading volume. If Wings maintains current volume, they will be added.
I would be very happy if it happened  Smiley
i also hope wings will be added on polo.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Poloniex will determine by Bittrex trading volume. If Wings maintains current volume, they will be added.
I would be very happy if it happened  Smiley
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Bought some during January and still buying. Thanks for the cheap tokens!
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
where you guys have an office? Europe?
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
There was a deadline for claiming (click the button), totally stupid from the team and unnecessary but happened, so your bounty coins are lost.
Fly Wings fly  Smiley

I have my seed phrase saved from the Eggs bounty site, how do I get my eggs converted to WINGS?

too late bro, eggs coverted to wings , don't covert now

But i got a 16 word 'seed' from the Egg site before it closed, before the deadline, so how did others convert their 'seed' into WINGS? I assume using a web wallet or local client.

How incredibly frustrating, why impose a deadline, I had a 12 word seed ... all that effort for nothing ... bugger!

I followed instructions here https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9,

and yes, no WINGS in my account  Cry

I just claimed my wings through the process mentioned in https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9, that you posted.

I double checked again today, same result, no WINGS for the seed account I received from the EGG site ...??
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Activity: 392
Looking into this. Such projects are needed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Always check two things - price in USD and BTC ratio. Sometimes situation is not as bad as it seems. Also Wings has huge potential, compare it with Augur, Gnosis or TheDAO. Current market cap is way too low.

Also Bitcoin rise has to consolidate and then we will see true value of many tokens
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Always check two things - price in USD and BTC ratio. Sometimes situation is not as bad as it seems. Also Wings has huge potential, compare it with Augur, Gnosis or TheDAO. Current market cap is way too low.

Agreed with you dude Wings is undervalued coin so when people realize this how big this will be in future than it will start flying to the moon. I am holding my coin and buying at low price. This month will be very interesting when a big release will be out than price will be skyrocket.

Yes, it can reach 1 USD this year if Polo will add Wings.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Agreed with you dude Wings is undervalued coin so when people realize this how big this will be in future than it will start flying to the moon. I am holding my coin and buying at low price. This month will be very interesting when a big release will be out than price will be skyrocket.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

I'm more betting on that scenario (don't mind the timestamps):

right now your prediction seems quite fine. bigger correction is going on. i hope 13k will not fall although it seems as correction is still under way

Yes, it goes more dipper than expect.
I believe the market is still bullish so far. It's a good time to accumulate and catch the cheap coins.

The charts will be more accurate as soon as I can make some 1d charts. The market is too young, I'm only watching the 1h one. Also, BTC moves can break any valid prediction.
Activity: 406
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
With all this rise of BTC many cryptos went down very strong. Wings stood firm, it shows the potential of this project, continue to accumulate as long as possible Smiley
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Why do BTC paired markets dump when bitcoin pumps? It's because essentially markets are independent, it usually sticks to its current USD value. The better gauge is the USD value if it's really going down.

Furthermore, daytraders caused this - jumping from one train to another. And noob traders lose their btc capital chasing pumps.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
i believe wings'price will rise

Smart guy... I'm listening to you from now on.
Selling the house for wings
I'm all in baby

This is peak of faith in any project if did this than surely you will be millionaire very soon. Wings is fully ready to fly and I also have heavy bag because it has wonderful team.
Activity: 1624

True it will go up, but it's hard for now !!!

Why so, since bitcoin prices still show an increase in the current trade, this is what keeps all the prices on altcoin down on the exchange ...
I hope there's a miracle happening, so wings back up high  Cry
Hopefully bitcoin continues to show fantastic price increases for now, and buy at the lowest price to buy wings, at least it will be much better hehehee Smiley

hmmmmmmm lol  Grin
Nothing is impossible not, and it will benefit everyone if they buy at the lowest price, though with the current bitcoin price increase, that does not mean all exchanges die ...
Activity: 1624

Why so, since bitcoin prices still show an increase in the current trade, this is what keeps all the prices on altcoin down on the exchange ...
Hopefully bitcoin continues to show fantastic price increases for now, and buy at the lowest price to buy wings, at least it will be much better hehehee Smiley
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
https://bitcointester.com/

that shit is solid and it will moon this year for sure
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

Jump to: