Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 232. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Expect a last drop before it get back up again.
Maybe the drop won't happen and a new wave will start soon. I'm not sure about my counts.

The buy zone is between 9k-10.5k, it may be a flash drop, so it's better to place some orders here. I recommend to buy some now and place decreasing orders.

Don't watch at the timestamp.

Mostly agree with you. I suggest to deploy orders ranging from ~10 900 down to 6000 satoshis. Never know how deep it can dump.

Yes, big drops are sometime really strong, but even if it dip below 9k, I don't think that will be enough to break that support line
Placing some orders below is still a nice move and maybe an opportunity to grab some cheap WINGS

Give me more of your analysis, I like looking at it. Thanks!
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

Maybe the drop won't happen and a new wave will start soon. I'm not sure about my counts.

The buy zone is between 9k-10.5k, it may be a flash drop, so it's better to place some orders here. I recommend to buy some now and place decreasing orders.

Mostly agree with you. I suggest to deploy orders ranging from ~10 900 down to 6000 satoshis. Never know how deep it can dump.

Yes, big drops are sometime really strong, but even if it dip below 9k, I don't think that will be enough to break that support line
Placing some orders below is still a nice move and maybe an opportunity to grab some cheap WINGS
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 400
Merit: 100
Livecoin.net added two traiding pair: WINGS/BTC and WINGS/ETH.

https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/862690808650231809
Nice.
The more exchanges the better.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
We need some good and constructive news being launch soon, something that will increase the price...ETA on forecasting or POLO? Need this ASAP  Sad
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

It means the likelihood of another "The DAO" fiasco is very low. They inspected the code to see if there are security bugs.

Wings has already passed this test and the suggestion was to improve the code further,I dont expect another DAO here..By the way the price looks stable around 11-12k sat even though BTC is rising.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Livecoin.net added two traiding pair: WINGS/BTC and WINGS/ETH.

https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/862690808650231809
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

It means the likelihood of another "The DAO" fiasco is very low. They inspected the code to see if there are security bugs.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Poloniex will determine by Bittrex trading volume. If Wings maintains current volume, they will be added.
i hope so
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
chronobank seems doing great wings is in collaboration with them ?

Wings as per knowledge has not yet officially announced it . Stremio is the first DAO that was announce officially . As of

this case, chronobank is talking with the NEM guys. Check it out Wink

where did you get this info?
information might be from anywhere but it can  be solid and true.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505

One of the rare cases in the crypto world where the code quality is not low. Bravo.
Activity: 642
I lost seed i screanshot and forgot to mail me image. Lost 1074 wings Sad but today i bought 2k i hope to recover the lost. Cheers wings communty!
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

This is awesome job right time to buy more it will go to the moon. Wings is amazing platform so that I'm waiting for some release which are planned for current month.
Activity: 630

it would be nice who conducted the audit was the contract for the losses to investors in the case that validation is not justified...
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

This sounds so good Wings has very secure code in their smart contract and I think this will be helpful for investors to make secure their future by investing into this promising project.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Bought some during January and still buying. Thanks for the cheap tokens!
You are a smart guy, but please leave some WINGS also to other people Wink

Irony is needless. The ICO price I paid was more than three times lower but I cannot care less because everything below 100K satoshi is a gift.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Bought some during January and still buying. Thanks for the cheap tokens!
You are a smart guy, but please leave some WINGS also to other people Wink
Jump to: