Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 28. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
In the telegram, someone suggested an idea. Make a vote and once a month add a free project to Wings and do not pay forecasters. What do you think?

You mean community listing people who have their tokens on that platform will contribute in it. This is interesting idea this will bring more attention to this platform. I will do agreed with this where a project will get chance to be there without paying any listing fee.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good evening. The idea is very interesting. I hope the developers will agree to such a proposal. I wish everyone good luck.

In the telegram, someone suggested an idea. Make a vote and once a month add a free project to Wings and do not pay forecasters. What do you think?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
If we don't big resistant than it is good sign to buy more before it get too late. I already collected a lot for predictions and not have any plan to sell them and will keep them lock on beta platform for future predictions. I think this is nice way to get rewarded.

I have not looked at the price of wings for a long time, I simply make a forecast, it is sad that they have become very few
there are no forecasts on wings that is why people are looking at price and complaining lol, forecasts keep people distracted. don't worry guys wings price will rebound hard.
Almost half of the wings are locked on the platform, so only half of the tokens are in circulation now. We need to wait for autumn, and there go to the ICO season and we will see new forecasts and price growth.

unfortunately in my opinion the "ico  season" has ended, because there will be more and more regulation month after month, and less and less ico will appear in this world, cause most of them are scams. That's why Wings price is dying, because there is not real utility in this token, as i said before, there will not be ico anymore soon.
there will be ico, no one can stop them. regulation is actually a good thing, it would bring quality projects in crypto and those projects can use wings for forecasting and promoting etc. wings has utility, it has been used from very long time that is why we have 40+ million wings locked in smart contract. wings needs marketing!

i absolutely don't agree. actually everything can stop ICO. They have faces, they have projects, they have nothing in hands but just promises.. and they can be stopped in no time. They are not like bitcoin that is used all around the world, with no one behind.. they are just projects and they can be shutted down in 1 second Cheesy
Instead of ICO, there will be more IPO, and obviously no one of them have reason to use wings platform. well, let's see if i'm wrong Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
If we don't big resistant than it is good sign to buy more before it get too late. I already collected a lot for predictions and not have any plan to sell them and will keep them lock on beta platform for future predictions. I think this is nice way to get rewarded.

I have not looked at the price of wings for a long time, I simply make a forecast, it is sad that they have become very few
there are no forecasts on wings that is why people are looking at price and complaining lol, forecasts keep people distracted. don't worry guys wings price will rebound hard.
Almost half of the wings are locked on the platform, so only half of the tokens are in circulation now. We need to wait for autumn, and there go to the ICO season and we will see new forecasts and price growth.

unfortunately in my opinion the "ico  season" has ended, because there will be more and more regulation month after month, and less and less ico will appear in this world, cause most of them are scams. That's why Wings price is dying, because there is not real utility in this token, as i said before, there will not be ico anymore soon.
there will be ico, no one can stop them. regulation is actually a good thing, it would bring quality projects in crypto and those projects can use wings for forecasting and promoting etc. wings has utility, it has been used from very long time that is why we have 40+ million wings locked in smart contract. wings needs marketing!
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Do you think there will be more forecasts in the autumn? If to look then now there is a lot of ICO, But they are not on our platform
I think that now there are few forecasts because the whole market is on the correction. Many teams decide to conduct their ICO when the market grows. When the market begins to recover, new forecasts will appear.
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
I like this project because this is the only one which encourages decentralisation for real in sense of helping to build new and new projects. Dat forecasting idea is awesome. keep up the nice work Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

I think that main problem is that they don't have good community manager. Did you see really working manager from wings? Nobody cares about new forecasts or projects, they only work with their platform but they don't have manager to bring us new forecasts and etc
Market conditions in 2018 are really not good even in the middle of this year there has not been any improvement yet, and according to your words WINGS does not have a good community manager to advertised the project so not many people are interested in forecast project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106

legendary

Do you think there will be more forecasts in the autumn? If to look then now there is a lot of ICO, But they are not on our platform
yeah there are so many icos everyday but as you said they are not using wings platform, if we could only get 1 ico a week that would be great, wings probably needs wide advertisement.

Activity: 910
Merit: 263
I like that the team began to make information on updates to its platform. We are waiting for new forecasts and the remaining payments for the old forecasts. Now the wings are very cheap. The price is at the ICO level. We can buy a lot of tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Thanks you for this update I see that team is working well plus they are hiring new people in they team so at near future everything should be fine with this project!  Hope the moon will come soon!

Moon is not hard task some big companies are ready to dive in into ecosystem. BTC will decide the future of the altcoin markets I think soon big news start coming and we will see huge adoption and more rise as compare with last year. So stay tuned and have patience.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Thanks you for this update I see that team is working well plus they are hiring new people in they team so at near future everything should be fine with this project!  Hope the moon will come soon!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Weekly Development Update:
-Fixed UI issue for Arcona
-Corrected Polyswarm's token name in wallet
-Removed mobile wallet access feature
-Fixed issue with Claim rewards button
More info: https://docs.wings.toys/display/WIKI/Weekly+Development+Updates?utm_source=twitter

Thanks for sharing this update it is good to know we have active dev team who are doing great job. I believe soon this platform will have a lot of projects for prediction events when on going situation will get normal.
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Weekly Development Update:
-Fixed UI issue for Arcona
-Corrected Polyswarm's token name in wallet
-Removed mobile wallet access feature
-Fixed issue with Claim rewards button
More info: https://docs.wings.toys/display/WIKI/Weekly+Development+Updates?utm_source=twitter
Activity: 462
Merit: 101

legendary

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Pages:
Jump to: