Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 27. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Stex exchange rewards are available. Due to an error in the STeX ICO contract code, STeX rewards will not be automatically distributed.
For more info: http://bit.ly/2MVGiTx 
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Do you think there will be more forecasts in the autumn? If to look then now there is a lot of ICO, But they are not on our platform
I think that now there are few forecasts because the whole market is on the correction. Many teams decide to conduct their ICO when the market grows. When the market begins to recover, new forecasts will appear.
many projects launch ico now, and their number increases. despite the falling market. but I think they don't believe that the wings platform can help them.

I think they just did not even hear about the wings, so do not use their services. But forecasters now of course only 100-200 pieces
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Thrive rewards have been released.
The WINGS community received 2,500,000 THRT tokens for evaluating and promoting THRIVE's tokensale that raised over 21M EUR. Congrats! Login to claim: http://bit.ly/2w4g9uw

Fantastic, as i can see, another project where i received 0 reward as a forecaster.  I'm so excited to wait and receive all the reward left since last year, so i can leave this no-sense project Cheesy
fortunately i received small reward, if you did not received any rewards that means you are not good at forecasting or doing your research before submitting your forecast. one can't be right all the times, i too have not received rewards from so many other projects, but from that i have received are decent rewards. i am going stick with wings for long term.

There are so many people who received small reward but some people who predict without any research about the potential of that project got same result. We must spend some time to research and than make prediction about that. I hope in future we can make fortune with this platform.

oh please come on, you know that is just pure lucky. a person who make a random forecast, most of the times will receive a greater reward than the one that "study" ( lol, study ahah) the whitepaper and the project for days and days Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
The WINGS community received 2,500,000 THRT tokens for evaluating and promoting THRIVE's tokensale that raised over 21M EUR. Congrats! Login to claim: http://bit.ly/2w4g9uw

Fantastic, as i can see, another project where i received 0 reward as a forecaster.  I'm so excited to wait and receive all the reward left since last year, so i can leave this no-sense project Cheesy
fortunately i received small reward, if you did not received any rewards that means you are not good at forecasting or doing your research before submitting your forecast. one can't be right all the times, i too have not received rewards from so many other projects, but from that i have received are decent rewards. i am going stick with wings for long term.

There are so many people who received small reward but some people who predict without any research about the potential of that project got same result. We must spend some time to research and than make prediction about that. I hope in future we can make fortune with this platform.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

Fantastic, as i can see, another project where i received 0 reward as a forecaster.  I'm so excited to wait and receive all the reward left since last year, so i can leave this no-sense project Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Do you think there will be more forecasts in the autumn? If to look then now there is a lot of ICO, But they are not on our platform
I think that now there are few forecasts because the whole market is on the correction. Many teams decide to conduct their ICO when the market grows. When the market begins to recover, new forecasts will appear.
many projects launch ico now, and their number increases. despite the falling market. but I think they don't believe that the wings platform can help them.

Now many projects are postponing or extending their ICO. Also, the platform Wings did not arrange good marketing. Although the developers promised that after the release of the beta version there will be strong marketing.
We are waiting for further.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I like this project because it is one of the easiest to understand. Reading the whitepaper is so concise and relatable unlike a good number of projects I have come across,hope things goes well
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I will add my input into on going discussion by saying ICO's have been very quick and effective way to raise money for startups. There are some issues with present method which will be improved in time and once this wave of bear is over new projects will be seen. Wings has here to stay and keeps playing its role in future's projects. It is buying time who can affords.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

We are in bear market which has been extended to very long period and we can see the impact of this pressure on all startups. From my point current situation is not in favor of ICOs that's why they are confuse they spend extra money for advertising purpose or not. I hope in future we will get nice position for this platform.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Activity: 560
Merit: 106

Fantastic, as i can see, another project where i received 0 reward as a forecaster.  I'm so excited to wait and receive all the reward left since last year, so i can leave this no-sense project Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
On the platform of the new forecast, who has already studied the new project, what thoughts about the remuneration of the LC forecast? Is it a mistake or are they willing to pay 25% of the raised funds?

https://www.wings.ai/project/0xd02d3d7ef211351c0d54863f543c3c8c9f755649

You are right it could be mistake actually 25% of the raised funds is too high amount to pay as reward plus 5% of DCASH sold. Maybe there is typo mistake and they want to offer 2.5% something like that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
On the platform of the new forecast, who has already studied the new project, what thoughts about the remuneration of the LC forecast? Is it a mistake or are they willing to pay 25% of the raised funds?
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

I received an award for this project of approximately 2000 tokens. My forecast was 25 million euros. How much who received ?

https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/1029140544537153538

Lucky person got 423,047 THRT I would like to say it is all about luck even I also got very little reward but don't know how they calculate the reward amount.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

I received an award for this project of approximately 2000 tokens. My forecast was 25 million euros. How much who received ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
legendary
Activity: 2893
Merit: 1158
If anybody want to look for Wings weekly update, can use this link
https://wiki.wings.ai/display/WIKI/Weekly+Development+Updates
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
In the telegram, someone suggested an idea. Make a vote and once a month add a free project to Wings and do not pay forecasters. What do you think?
This is a good idea. We will not receive a reward, but we will receive a rating. About the platform wings learn more projects.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
If we don't big resistant than it is good sign to buy more before it get too late. I already collected a lot for predictions and not have any plan to sell them and will keep them lock on beta platform for future predictions. I think this is nice way to get rewarded.

I have not looked at the price of wings for a long time, I simply make a forecast, it is sad that they have become very few
there are no forecasts on wings that is why people are looking at price and complaining lol, forecasts keep people distracted. don't worry guys wings price will rebound hard.
Almost half of the wings are locked on the platform, so only half of the tokens are in circulation now. We need to wait for autumn, and there go to the ICO season and we will see new forecasts and price growth.

unfortunately in my opinion the "ico  season" has ended, because there will be more and more regulation month after month, and less and less ico will appear in this world, cause most of them are scams. That's why Wings price is dying, because there is not real utility in this token, as i said before, there will not be ico anymore soon.
there will be ico, no one can stop them. regulation is actually a good thing, it would bring quality projects in crypto and those projects can use wings for forecasting and promoting etc. wings has utility, it has been used from very long time that is why we have 40+ million wings locked in smart contract. wings needs marketing!

i absolutely don't agree. actually everything can stop ICO. They have faces, they have projects, they have nothing in hands but just promises.. and they can be stopped in no time. They are not like bitcoin that is used all around the world, with no one behind.. they are just projects and they can be shutted down in 1 second Cheesy
Instead of ICO, there will be more IPO, and obviously no one of them have reason to use wings platform. well, let's see if i'm wrong Cheesy
it's kind of hard to stop you know, thanks to decentralization. we will see.. beside wings is not made only for "ico predictions", it can be used for wide variety of predictions.

In the telegram, someone suggested an idea. Make a vote and once a month add a free project to Wings and do not pay forecasters. What do you think?
i think it's a great idea, as long as eth fee spent on forecast is reasonable i am willing to forecast.
Pages:
Jump to: