Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 245. (Read 522763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
for the guys that want to keep their wings long term, which is the best method to store your wings? keep them inside your original seed wings.ai gave you? or make a new address?

Account seed is also good option keep safe it's more like private key of your account. If you want to buy more and want to store them for a long term than create a new address and move all into that address.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
for the guys that want to keep their wings long term, which is the best method to store your wings? keep them inside your original seed wings.ai gave you? or make a new address?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Roadmap that looks like a road.. hmmm
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
How do I get my ICO's token on the market?
If you mean how to claim your token from fly.wings.ai and want to transfer it to an exchange then read this
https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hi guys. Is it worth buying this coin now? Will it go up?
now the marketcap is 8kk this is the dip for such a project like Wings. If the devs will do everything well It can go atleast 2x-3x from here.

IMO, it is too soon to have that kind of jump. Assess first the development then slowly when milestone has reached it will have a significant increase.
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
now the marketcap is 8kk this is the dip for such a project like Wings. If the devs will do everything well It can go atleast 2x-3x from here.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
One World
How do I get my ICO's token on the market?
Activity: 518

Perhaps yes, perhaps not. There will never be a guarantee. Anyway, I also bought a couple of coins...
I bought at 9k plus and was expecting it to go to 20k but now the price has stagnated at 8k.
I need to hold it for long to recover my investment.I am not worried because I know Wings is a great project at it will grow with time.Who knows 6 months down the lane, my small investment turns into big profit Wink
Activity: 854
einc.io
I do not think your price will increase. This process will continue to be seen.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
everyone are sooo unpatient here. DUMP IT so we can pick up cheaper  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 33

Perhaps yes, perhaps not. There will never be a guarantee. Anyway, I also bought a couple of coins...
UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

You should buy and hold as much as you can. Now it's at 10% of future value, that will come in May/June

Wings needs just one succesfull ICO on Wing platform to rise
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
dev preparing a lot future plan for this project and it is nice so for me price would go up this is just a start well it may dump for a while because bounty hunter still have some coin but I believe it will to the moon after that
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The new looks (tons of improvement) of Wings Platform is awesome.
https://youtu.be/woX4WzHGQz0?t=56m48s

WINGS welcomes Ivan Efimov, UX lead
Experience in working with large players in the market, such as MegaFon.
https://blog.wings.ai/wings-welcomes-ivan-efimov-ux-lead-406c25437901
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Still waiting for more weak hands to dump and there are opportunities to increase my stake not just holding them . Take advantage those who waste wings tokens.

What's the ICO price?
After a long waiting, there is not expected huge profit.
Sad fact.

2.8k sat was the ICO price . It is now nearly 3x gain. But of course this is crypto where normally 10x or even 100x is possible in a very short period of time  so enjoy the ride.

Still a good investment and a good profit so far.
The long-term development will also pump the value.
Activity: 47
Is there any chance for Poloniex  Grin
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Hello, can someone help me, i participated in the ICO. how do i get my tokens?

im following this but in step 5 tokens balance shows 0!! https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9

oh ok i made the last step that says what to do if it shows 0 balance... ok so i see my wings balance, now where do i send this?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Congratulations on this exciting news. The exchanges that WINGS token are being hosted, the more exposure it has.
Jump to: