Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 246. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Lost seed? = lost money. This is crypto.

If you lost your Electrum seed for example you lost your btc, if you lost your private key you lost money etc. And no one back your money.

So i think it's just fud.

Do anyone know how much money lost some people after ethereum (ICO) for example?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I think the issue with lost seeds needs to be addressed by wings team, I don't by the iddea of the team pre-allocating address to the investors since the private keys is likely to be compromised. I'm so dissapointed in the wings team with the way they treated investors and no real time help on the way to have wings tokens back
I agree..
I think the wing team has to do something
The wing team must remember also because its launch into the market is too long
So much lost SEED

Devs had already done issuing an article for recovery . Just backflip a few pages . It's up to the one who lost seed to follow again the instructions carefully. Wings has fast-paced development roadmap ahead and they are working extremely hard to have a great and working platform that will be ready for launch as soon as they have tested all .

the issue about the seed if not acted now will haunt the devs later, 5yrs or more if wings token maybe we can say at 10dollars, the amount of tokens loss at this time due to seed or mismatch seed will give enough motivations to go for litigations, and maybe at that time there will be regulations with regards cryptos. if the devs thinsk they are safe because of the bias disclaimer at ico stage they should think twice.
The only people who will be haunted by it is you. Take this as a lesson to check, check, check and make sure everything is squared away when handling large sums of money. The Dev's don't owe you anything. They are not VISA or your local bank, this is a new thing we are dealing with.

will see..
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
people having trouble moving coins from wallet to exchange, im doing some research for good projects to invest in...this doesnt look promising
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Wings added to Changelly Exchange https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/858415806987763714

Good news Cheesy

Don't forget to retweet Roll Eyes

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Just let the weak hand dump their coin, so wings can be free to fly.
IIRC, ARK touches 32k satoshi after dumping hard hope wings go even better atleast can touch 50k satoshi
The price is fantastic, and it takes time to increase the price of the wings on the exchange, and true to your words, allow them to throw a lot of wing tokens to ensure the price on the wings going forward.

Actually Wings is way better than any normal project I will keep hold my coins until it will reach $1 value. We can see so many people are coming into blockchain related project and investment is growing dramatically so huge so if any project has project than we have to keep them hold for long term.

But there is a factor in bitcoin prices that makes altcoin prices difficult to rise, if bitcoin prices persist in the current surroundings, it will be possible there will be movement in the price of the wings for the future ...
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
IIRC, ARK touches 32k satoshi after dumping hard hope wings go even better atleast can touch 50k satoshi
The price is fantastic, and it takes time to increase the price of the wings on the exchange, and true to your words, allow them to throw a lot of wing tokens to ensure the price on the wings going forward.

Actually Wings is way better than any normal project I will keep hold my coins until it will reach $1 value. We can see so many people are coming into blockchain related project and investment is growing dramatically so huge so if any project has project than we have to keep them hold for long term.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Activity: 643
Merit: 263
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
This is very common style of big whales which are trying to put pressure to buy at low prices. Next month will be very exciting when price will boost I think 20k is very realistic price for token because team did wonderful job so this would be great investment of the year.
Not a whale that is putting pressure, but it's very clear that it puts pressure on the price of the wings with the current Bitcoin price increase, which is a constraint on altcoin prices ...
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
This is very common style of big whales which are trying to put pressure to buy at low prices. Next month will be very exciting when price will boost I think 20k is very realistic price for token because team did wonderful job so this would be great investment of the year.
Wings is definitely undervalued based on its value proposition.

By the way, any word on the below $2500 in wings?
if you turned in your eggs during the backing campaign go ahead and check your email now, there is a special URL to forecast the first or last 24 hours of some real work ICOs going on now.  there's also $2500 in wings set aside to be earned by having more accurate forecasts to the actual results.

https://owl.wings.ai/#!/home/discover
I bought some wings at 9700 but the price keep decreasing till then , investors who participate in ICO will sell at this price even below 2x or 1.5 x , i think the only chance for this project to hit 10 x inside polo acceptance and i still holding .  .
Looks like you are so far away buying at 9k price, without you looking at ico price and low price on bittrex trading ..
Very unlikely if you will get a big profit, at least reverse your capital it is much better ..
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

if you turned in your eggs during the backing campaign go ahead and check your email now, there is a special URL to forecast the first or last 24 hours of some real work ICOs going on now.  there's also $2500 in wings set aside to be earned by having more accurate forecasts to the actual results.

I bought some wings at 9700 but the price keep decreasing till then , investors who participate in ICO will sell at this price even below 2x or 1.5 x , i think the only chance for this project to hit 10 x inside polo acceptance and i still holding .  .
I think ppl who sell now are loosers because coins we invested in ICO are more evaluated now than this.. besides you should hold and wait the platform launch very soon
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

I bought some wings at 9700 but the price keep decreasing up then , investors who participate in ICO will sell at this price even below 2x or 1.5 x , i think the only chance for this project to hit 10 x inside polo acceptance and i still holding .  .

It must be the early buyers cashing in their profits and maybe will re-buy during the quiet periods. But Wings doesn't need Polo. It needs to develop and launch the platform in order for its value to increase.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Still waiting for more weak hands to dump and there are opportunities to increase my stake not just holding them . Take advantage those who waste wings tokens.

What's the ICO price?
After a long waiting, there is not expected huge profit.
Sad fact.

2.8k sat was the ICO price . It is now nearly 3x gain. But of course this is crypto where normally 10x or even 100x is possible in a very short period of time  so enjoy the ride.

A few days after the wings team distributed the wings, I saw in the market only increased prices ranging from 8-9K, and only touched the value of 10K in a very short time, whether the wings are still likely to touch the price above 10K in the near future?
At least this is already above average at current prices, and this possibility will be good for the next few months, and we do not know the price in the coming months whether it will exceed or decrease.
UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Still waiting for more weak hands to dump and there are opportunities to increase my stake not just holding them . Take advantage those who waste wings tokens.

What's the ICO price?
Sad fact.

2.8k sat was the ICO price . It is now nearly 3x gain. But of course this is crypto where normally 10x or even 100x is possible in a very short period of time  so enjoy the ride.

A few days after the wings team distributed the wings, I saw in the market only increased prices ranging from 8-9K, and only touched the value of 10K in a very short time, whether the wings are still likely to touch the price above 10K in the near future?

In May you will see 100k for Wings
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game

What's the ICO price?
Sad fact.

Jump to: