Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 249. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I need help, I participated into the fundraising and currently own 183,961.92 WINGS

I have lost my account seed, I can verify and proof that I am the owner of the account and the origin of the fund.

Is there any way to recover this info to move my wings ?

Its a big sum of money for me that I really need at the moment.

Backup you might think .. well I do backup a weekly every sunday night and just to happen my hardrive crashed just before taking last info it had to save ..
I dont have the hard drive in hand it was return to manufacturer.

Please help

You need to contact wings support [email protected] or try the recovery method.

https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I need help, I participated into the fundraising and currently own 183,961.92 WINGS

I have lost my account seed, I can verify and proof that I am the owner of the account and the origin of the fund.

Is there any way to recover this info to move my wings ?

Its a big sum of money for me that I really need at the moment.

Backup you might think .. well I do backup a weekly every sunday night and just to happen my hardrive crashed just before taking last info it had to save ..
I dont have the hard drive in hand it was return to manufacturer.

Please help
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Wings is going to rocket. I'd highly suggest buying in while you can.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
is it wise to invest now or wait for some more dump?

I think that a lot of dumping happening now because: 1. people are cashing out profits; 2) bounties are also dumped. I expect the serious resistance below 6000 sat level. Bought a serious amount of WINGS yesterday as I'm sure that project will grow significantly in the future. But I want to hold my WINGS to participate in forecasting and get profits (or losses). In your case I suggest you to set buy orders just a little below 6000 sat level. But it depends what amount of Wings do you want to buy.  

But if you see the current status of wings price it is stable around at 8k and does not seem to be going down below 8k ,even BTC is at is ATH still wings hodling strong.Anything below 8k now in my opinion would be a good buy,A lot of people might not be knowing of Wings token release yesterday,this week I believe the price would touch 20k sat

I agree that the price can shoot up as it seems it has found a resistance on 0.00008 BTC level. Both ways - up and down - are possible. We'll see the direction soon.
I just checked the charts but it is difficult to analyze because big trading started only yesterday. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I think that a lot of dumping happening now because: 1. people are cashing out profits; 2) bounties are also dumped. I expect the serious resistance below 6000 sat level. Bought a serious amount of WINGS yesterday as I'm sure that project will grow significantly in the future. But I want to hold my WINGS to participate in forecasting and get profits (or losses). In your case I suggest you to set buy orders just a little below 6000 sat level. But it depends what amount of Wings do you want to buy.  

But if you see the current status of wings price it is stable around at 8k and does not seem to be going down below 8k ,even BTC is at is ATH still wings hodling strong.Anything below 8k now in my opinion would be a good buy,A lot of people might not be knowing of Wings token release yesterday,this week I believe the price would touch 20k sat
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think that a lot of dumping happening now because: 1. people are cashing out profits; 2) bounties are also dumped. I expect the serious resistance below 6000 sat level. Bought a serious amount of WINGS yesterday as I'm sure that project will grow significantly in the future. But I want to hold my WINGS to participate in forecasting and get profits (or losses). In your case I suggest you to set up buy orders just a little below 6000 sat level. But it depends what amount of Wings  you want to buy.  
Activity: 392
how to get into slack channel?
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
and the last after long time hold Wings token in ico dashboard this time for make wings fly hight
and congrat for investor Cheesy, buy wings with low BTC rate and sell in big rate Wink
Activity: 82
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
What was the ico price for wings?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
how do i send my wings from fly.wings.ai

First, make sure you have the correct seed . Then  according to blog enter seed on MEW (myetherwallet) then before adding custom token first "Select HD derivation path’, choose the third option (custom) and enter the following HD derivation path: m/0'/0'/0' . Now, select the first address (already has specified no. of tokens)  and click ‘Unlock’ " .

After this, you will able to add custom token and try to enter

Address: 0x667088b212ce3d06a1b553a7221E1fD19000d9aF
Token Symbol: WINGS
Decimals: 18
Lastly, click ‘Save’.
Activity: 322
how do i send my wings from fly.wings.ai
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Are there already any projects known that plan to run on Wings platform? Comparing to Starbase, Cofound.it ...
Will Wings have KYC process to accept fiat currency investments?
Activity: 307
wings not good for investors

Investors have already make 3x+ and still the price is shooting up, from what point of view do you think its not a good investment?
It's very obviously priced at the moment, and it does not look a bad investment !!
So, where is the shortcomings from your point of view ..

Invested with bitcoin is profitable, but with ethereum is not profitable, ethereum is 0.05 now, but during ico, it was under 0.02 btc.
Activity: 43
I see a lot of people blaming Wings team for distribution of bounty. How can you blame them if you was responsible to keep your account see safe? You should read the rules every time! It was stated to check it and save it. Yesterday I collected my bounty and process was very smooth. I did everything via myether wallet according to the instructions. Wings team even deposited some ether to withdraw wings tokens. Wings team did wonderful job, thank you!  

how about seeds that did not match with the address that was given?can they explain that?

the mere fact that they provided the address after 6months or so not at very moment when you got the seed,something fishy about it.

just wait for the evidence to come out once validated.try asking google for the caches.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
wings not good for investors

Investors have already make 3x+ and still the price is shooting up, from what point of view do you think its not a good investment?
It's very obviously priced at the moment, and it does not look a bad investment !!
So, where is the shortcomings from your point of view ..
Jump to: