Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 248. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I think the issue with lost seeds needs to be addressed by wings team, I don't by the iddea of the team pre-allocating address to the investors since the private keys is likely to be compromised. I'm so dissapointed in the wings team with the way they treated investors and no real time help on the way to have wings tokens back
I agree..
I think the wing team has to do something
The wing team must remember also because its launch into the market is too long
So much lost SEED
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I think the issue with lost seeds needs to be addressed by wings team, I don't by the iddea of the team pre-allocating address to the investors since the private keys is likely to be compromised. I'm so dissapointed in the wings team with the way they treated investors and no real time help on the way to have wings tokens back

Why blame the team for such an important step to secure one's funds? In the first place, keeping the seed was the first step when registering for an account in fly.wings.ai portal. Time and time again always read instruction before entering into risky situation, you might get hit by a freight train if you don't stop look and listen.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
Sorry again, can anyone help me please ?

i already follow the step here : https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9

and successfull see my balance, and then i try to test send 1 WINGS to Bittrex and successfully sent and credited to my bittrex account.

but when i try to send the rest of my WINGS balance in my ether wallet, i can't send it and showing :

Insufficient funds. The account you tried to send transaction from does not have enough funds.

in the left side i clearly see my token balance,

Please help me how to solve this problem, thank you anyway
Be sure that you have enough ether in your wallet to pay gas fees

my bad, now i have to fill with eth to pay gas fees, thank you for your help
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

i already follow the step here : https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9

and successfull see my balance, and then i try to test send 1 WINGS to Bittrex and successfully sent and credited to my bittrex account.

but when i try to send the rest of my WINGS balance in my ether wallet, i can't send it and showing :

Insufficient funds. The account you tried to send transaction from does not have enough funds.

Be sure that you have enough ether in your wallet to pay gas fees
Gon Totto

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Gon Totto
hi, can anyone help me please ? i'm not following this thread for long time.

i see wings already trade in bittrex, and i have wings in fly.wings.ai

how the way to transfer it to bittrex, i don't see any send button ?

do you have or keep seed passphrase? If you have you can follow this step

https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9

If you lost your seed, good luck and welcome to wings darkness  Cheesy

yes, i have the seed, thank you for your help  Smiley
Activity: 462

do you have or keep seed passphrase? If you have you can follow this step

If you lost your seed, good luck and welcome to wings darkness  Cheesy
Gon Totto

Activity: 462
I need help, I participated into the fundraising and currently own 183,961.92 WINGS

I have lost my account seed, I can verify and proof that I am the owner of the account and the origin of the fund.

Is there any way to recover this info to move my wings ?

Its a big sum of money for me that I really need at the moment.

Backup you might think .. well I do backup a weekly every sunday night and just to happen my hardrive crashed just before taking last info it had to save ..
I dont have the hard drive in hand it was return to manufacturer.

Please help

You need to contact wings support [email protected] or try the recovery method.

recovery mode still need seed passphrase so it wont work,

b. Enter any email and password combination (remember the password!), and the seed passphrase
Activity: 642
Wings devs should help us who lost seed!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Will be WINGS on poloniex? If so, can you tell me when? Thanks for your response.

Only official person from the team can tell us about this inside information. Wings is preparing for big fly because it has real Wings now so wait and hold if you want to enjoy the real party which begin after few days.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
https://iota.org/
wings not good for investors

Investors have already make 3x+ and still the price is shooting up, from what point of view do you think its not a good investment?
make 3x after 6 month not good

x3 is really good I think. We are up much more in fiat, for me this is a very good investment! I'm up x5-x6 right now in fiat!

Hi Where did you take x3 price? is it available on any exchange?

Cheers

Edit: Already found WINGS on Bittrex, Great work, Team!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Will be WINGS on poloniex? If so, can you tell me when? Thanks for your response.
Activity: 275

Investors have already make 3x+ and still the price is shooting up, from what point of view do you think its not a good investment?

x3 is really good I think. We are up much more in fiat, for me this is a very good investment! I'm up x5-x6 right now in fiat!
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
They did nothing in the name of goodwill. Seed problem must be corrected immediately. The errors are for correction.
Activity: 420
Merit: 267

Activity: 658
Jump to: