Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 285. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Holly molly in 20 years trading start wings.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Is there any way to withdraw WINGS from the ICO account to myether wallet?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 633
The seed is used only in case you lost your account(for recovery), it does not say that this will be used to verify your account..

Now you mean to say we will lose our invested money if we can't verify the account seed, even though we can access the dashboard?

I think we need a lawyer now.

+++
Also, we have no any seed check or at least warning about seed. I invested in 40 days after account creation. I could not remember about seed after that time.

How can alpha-account give me private key if wings not save seed? Private key gives me same rights to access ether-wallet and wallet have 1 private key for testnet and mainnet. Where is a magic?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
The seed is used only in case you lost your account(for recovery), it does not say that this will be used to verify your account..

Now you mean to say we will lose our invested money if we can't verify the account seed, even though we can access the dashboard?

I think we need a lawyer now.
Activity: 404
How can i change my Eth Address?
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
We would like to emphasize that it simply impossible to finish the registration without entering a correct seed. Without this entry an address is simply is not created and any action with the cabinet is blocked, certainly ones that involve transactions.

We have double-checked and there are no users who did a transaction and don't have an address associated with them.

Please I want to ask this question though it may sound stupid but what do I need the seed for after creating account and can access the account.

Do I need it to withdraw my tokens from fly.wing.ai

the seed is your private key, per the processes everyone went through:

Do u mean with the seed one can recover his token to his ether wallet?
Activity: 404
im log on https://fly.wings.ai and this not my address ,, how to change address eth?

i also want to know how change eth address.

I also want to change my address. Coz I lost my my previous address
Activity: 868
We would like to emphasize that it simply impossible to finish the registration without entering a correct seed. Without this entry an address is simply is not created and any action with the cabinet is blocked, certainly ones that involve transactions.

We have double-checked and there are no users who did a transaction and don't have an address associated with them.

Please I want to ask this question though it may sound stupid but what do I need the seed for after creating account and can access the account.

Can't we just change to the Ethereum address that we personally control the private keys
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

Activity: 868

Activity: 322
Any idea when wings will start trading
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

Activity: 366
what should i do that i can get my wings?
Activity: 490
@wings
what no other means of verification does not wear SEED  Cry
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
how to restore SEED  Cry
please help

I have the same problem. It needs to be re-entered. And utc does not match the address in my file.

No option available to recover the account seed. Contact with them on support maybe you would get some help about this issue.

This is the message before backup your seed :

Wings does not store the seed and cannot recover if it lost.If the seed is lost, you will lose access to your wings tokens forever.

If I have my username and password but no seed and can gain access to my account, won't I be able to withdraw my tokens too. I think they should simply things for investors, the ICO is taking longer than usual
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
I have clicked verify seed and  Verify my tokens distribution proposal,so it means all done?

I dont see any wings address generated,am i missing something here?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
stop FUDing about bad intentions, when we all created the account everything was written and they made alerts to be carrefull and save the seed...

It is just fault of the people who are so careless and blaming to Wings for their guilty. When everything was clear before to make account in ICO site than why they are acting like this.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
stop FUDing about bad intentions, when we all created the account everything was written and they made alerts to be carrefull and save the seed...
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
I think the wings planned it. People want to lose or forget. Komodo and ark also allowed me to add myetherwallet den afterwards. I see bad intentions in this business.

no bad intentions, just what the lawyers demanded...
Activity: 602
Hi,just want to update myself.Is wings available on any exchange?Has wings wallet released? .
Last but not least what was the price of ICO.
Jump to: