Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 283. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Okay, the investors here are sulk.
But Ark, komodo, taas or matchpool . There was no problem with these projects. What do you mean by the seeds at the hemp, both for user login.

As a contributor also in komodo I did remember we also need seed to verify the komodo address if it is one and the same. Look on wings it is  the same banana but done manually on a different interface .
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
Patience is always good Smiley
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
OK whats the verdict if i can't verify the account seed?, am i going to lose my investment because of that?, eventhough i can open the fly.wing.ai-backing campaign-account showing the estimated tokens and a wallet address?..Tell me if it's right for them to forfeit the investment just because we can't verify the account seed?

we are not trying to sow terror with wings, we invested also here with high hopes that this will fly..we just wan't clear clarifications on their process of distribution nothing more nothing less
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Okay, the investors here are sulk.
But Ark, komodo, taas or matchpool . There was no problem with these projects. What do you mean by the seeds at the hemp, both for user login.
Activity: 33
lost keys... less of a dump post-distribution   Roll Eyes
Wings has very complicated method for distribution of tokens so hard to understand how to get private key by recovering account using seed into alpha. Investors are really confused about this.

but the tokens are not distributed yet and not on alpha ! wtf are you all saying ... all they asked you is to verify if your Seed is the right one because you will need it soon, nothing else !

Chill those fudster are wreaking havoc and seem to find a reason to sow terror on Wings. Tokens are not yet distributed and as security for the ICO it was reminded that users must keep in a safe location the seed (12 mnemonic key words) .  As if they are not familiar with Nxt CounterParty and Ethereum. The mnemonics are synonymous to private key for blockchain to unlock wallet wherever.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Wings has very complicated method for distribution of tokens so hard to understand how to get private key by recovering account using seed into alpha. Investors are really confused about this.

but the tokens are not distributed yet and not on alpha ! wtf are you all saying ... all they asked you is to verify if your Seed is the right one because you will need it soon, nothing else !

yes i dont know why people can forget about seed and we know on there we have some money Cheesy
example: i have 1000ETH on myetherum wallet can im deleted my all private key ? ofc NO lol
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
I'm participants of wings DAO signature campaign in a few months ago, long time i not follow this thread.
Whether participants campaigns are required to create an account in alpha.wing.ai?
what your eggs are already moving to fly.wings.ai to be wings ?
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
If their roadmap says January for token and at April we are yet to get paid. The track record of everyone in the project will speak when they come out for any other project. Lets hope investor profit from this, there will no such mistake.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
IMO, why don't WINGS make the ICO token transfer to investor easy like other ICO? Like Matchpool for instance (it just ended and I have my GUP in my Mist wallet already), and it is an Ethereum contract token as well. Wings is becoming fishy for me. How much longer do we have to wait for this shitcoin?

The crypto I put into this project is now worth almost $7,000. If only I kept my XRP, LTC, BTC

probably Wings entitled to me will be worth less than half of that value once the token is out in the market.

Man this troll has something to hide . For all the assets he/she mentioned and yet a newbie account ? Come on. If you want honest to goodness answers, might as well use your old BTCtalk account. Just be patient or better dump your wings as soon as it gets on the market.

there was a lot of accounts that were created and sold off after they "aged", i'm not saying it is the case here, but i'm noticing lately a lot of these old account rising from the dead

They are working on releasing the tokens though a blockchain as proof of payment. They are only asking to verify that everything is ok (= just click on a link).
Activity: 600
I'm participants of wings DAO signature campaign in a few months ago, long time i not follow this thread.
Whether participants campaigns are required to create an account in alpha.wing.ai?
we are not trying to recover any account here, we have access/view the account at the fly.wing.ai backing campaign, what is the purpose of verifying the account seed?

The purpose of the verification is to determine whether the ICO wings address (in Ethereum format)  is the same as the address when you try to recover your account using  the ICO seed . If done correctly you will see it is the same as your Wings ICO address.

Then the purpose is much different as stated at ICO stage that if you will lose the seed you don't have access to your wings token, i have access to the account, why would i need to verify it further.

I hope the wings developer will do the right thing, or it will backfire on them big time..believe in karma please.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
IMO, why don't WINGS make the ICO token transfer to investor easy like other ICO? Like Matchpool for instance (it just ended and I have my GUP in my Mist wallet already), and it is an Ethereum contract token as well. Wings is becoming fishy for me. How much longer do we have to wait for this shitcoin?

The crypto I put into this project is now worth almost $7,000. If only I kept my XRP, LTC, BTC

probably Wings entitled to me will be worth less than half of that value once the token is out in the market.

Man this troll has something to hide . For all the assets he/she mentioned and yet a newbie account ? Come on. If you want honest to goodness answers, might as well use your old BTCtalk account. Just be patient or better dump your wings as soon as it gets on the market.

there was a lot of accounts that were created and sold off after they "aged", i'm not saying it is the case here, but i'm noticing lately a lot of these old account rising from the dead

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
we are not trying to recover any account here, we have access/view the account at the fly.wing.ai backing campaign, what is the purpose of verifying the account seed?

The purpose of the verification is to determine whether the ICO wings address (in Ethereum format)  is the same as the address when you try to recover your account using  the ICO seed . If done correctly you will see it is the same as your Wings ICO address.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 633
What is a reason to use 2FA in account? It not have seed, not have withdrawal. Why? I enebled this fuction because tryed to guard my tokens. It's 1st of reason for wrong view of current situation.
No any seed check, during ICO. That 2nd reason.
I invested using this view.  Not understanded that i have wrong picture of my account situation, just saved wrong seed-code.
Activity: 630

If other people can restore your wallet, then everyone can restore (read steal) your wallet. It is how encryption works.

It is why you ALWAYS make sure to backup your seed.
People also lose lots of bitcions and other cryptos to lost seeds.

Investing in crypto is a harsh business, because no one can help you, if you screw up. And yes of course its rough to lose your money to a small mistake, but the fact is that the encryption that makes the entire system work, is also what prevents you from recovering funds, you may have lost.

The one hope that some people have here, is that the wallet is stored encrypted in your browser cache. If you still have acces to your account on the site, you may be able to recover your funds or access your private key.

do not ask to restore the seed, please give the opportunity to monitor the account to use a different address, who controls the investor. for example, the address from which payment ICO and to bring back tokens.
Jump to: