Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 281. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
what will be the trade market of WINGS? Grin Grin Grin I hope poloniex Cheesy Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Quick question guys:

I have my seed from the wings ICO.  Can I gain access to these WINGS tokens using myetherwallet by creating a wallet from that seed that I got during ICO phase?

I tried to do this but the ETH addresses generated in myetherwallet from the ICO seed dont match the ETH address that I can see in https://fly.wings.ai/ when I login.

Dude, next time back read.

Yeah, they fucked up the deterministic approach.  Angry

Ok... I discovered why I have conflicting ETH addresses in the subdomains of wings.ai.

First when I registered at the fly subdomain, there's no seed or ETH address assigned. And then when I registered at the alpha subdomain last year, I was given a seed phrase in which I still have now. This seed phrase is where the ETH address you see in the fly dashboard was derived from. To see the private key for this, go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/#view-wallet-info enter the Mnemonic Phrase and unlock. Select the custom HD derivation path which is a Consensys/Eth lightwallet path. Input the below path:
Code:
m/0'/0'/0'

Now because I also participated in the owl test forecasts, I remember I was required to create a new account. Using the same email address, a new seed phrase was generated and thus a new ETH address. This new seed phrase also changed the ETH address for the alpha subdomain. However, the eth address in the fly subdomain did not change.

That's why there's a conflict. Anyway, just keep both seed phrases.

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
lots of no brainer blaming about private seed.
the rule is clear if you don't care it's your fault.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Looks like many people lost their seed , nice lesson learned . Waiting for Wings to be launched

and it is waiting for all the donators wings

2.1  Risk of Security Weaknesses in “WINGS Software”
The concept of “WINGS” smart contract systems and the underlying software application and blockchain technology is still in an early development stage and both experimental in nature and unproven. There is a risk that, as an open source project, any “Donator” to the “WINGS Software” could introduce weaknesses or bugs into the software, causing the system to lose cryptocurrencies donated by “Donators” or the loss of “WINGS Token” created on the “WINGS Platform”.

the seed cannot work because the experimental program
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Looks like many people lost their seed , nice lesson learned . Waiting for Wings to be launched
So we can safely assume the coin supply will start out much less than the original 100 some million?

I'm OK with that Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
what we should do for getting our wings?

verify your seed and your ethereum adress on testnet. you can find instructions on their blog
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366

First quarter 2018? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If you aren't comfortable ........
Activity: 396
what we should do for getting our wings?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Wings fly after got the wings.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
when the wings will soon fly?  Smiley
reply from wings support re: account seed verification:

The seed is basically the only proof of account ownership.
The account is the actual ethereum address and not the wings dashboard login, that is simply a front end that allowed managing donations and acts a view only portal.

I beg you to try and recover the account seed. If none of the previous suggestions helped, perhaps this one will: Is it possible you used a different computer to set up the account and backed your account seed there?
Also, If the file was deleted, there are software solutions out there that can restore the deleted file.

We truly hope you will be able to find the lost account seed;

ANYONE HERE KNOWS THAT THE DASHBOARD WAS A VIEWING PORTAL ONLY?AT ICO STAGE?

at the stage of ICO in DASHBOARD no account ETH, he came later
ETH account is not displayed on the panel. When and how did he come is not known....

It would not be a problem if it had been added before on ico. Problems arise afterwards due to account number and seed approval requests and too long to pass.
If at that time ICO he showed the address account ETH and what is now would have all the buttons and check, then there would be so many problems now.
Activity: 60

The account is the actual ethereum address and not the wings dashboard login, that is simply a front end that allowed managing donations and acts a view only portal.

I beg you to try and recover the account seed. If none of the previous suggestions helped, perhaps this one will: Is it possible you used a different computer to set up the account and backed your account seed there?
Also, If the file was deleted, there are software solutions out there that can restore the deleted file.

at the stage of ICO in DASHBOARD no account ETH, he came later

It would not be a problem if it had been added before on ico. Problems arise afterwards due to account number and seed approval requests and too long to pass.

at the stage of ICO in DASHBOARD no account ETH, he came later.
ETH account is not displayed on the panel. When and how did he come is not known....
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
No doubt current situation to verify the account seed very confusing if team Wings implement the option to reset the account seed through email than it would be great achievement. I think we have to choose the ETH address where we want to take our tokens.

I agree to this, wings team can always implement a withdrawal option to our dashboard rather than forcing your investor to use an ETH address that they don`t have any control of it.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
No doubt current situation to verify the account seed very confusing if team Wings implement the option to reset the account seed through email than it would be great achievement. I think we have to choose the ETH address where we want to take our tokens.
Activity: 60
I used to trust this project. But it's over for most people. Because you did not put a reset like komodo. Or chronobank is not as simple as that. Or because you are not as user friendly as Ark and Taas. Or because Macthpool is not as quick as you are.

I admit I made nausea to lose my seeds. But you investors are not hel
ping.

1st rule for any crypto: lose your key = lose your coins.

Else you still can try to reach the support.

Yes that is the golden rule. Stop  blaming dev for your plain stupidity. Accept the fact and moved on. Whining like a three year old baby does not help .

I know I'm stupid. But what do you expect from the project that protects your investors? You think I will protect you in the future.
Jump to: