Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 307. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
wings.ai, thank GOd you are here,

I recieved invitation to forecast some project which I did with the amount of BTC the project is going to received. What I don't really understand

1. Is wings platform tending towards a prediction site?
2. How would I know that my prediction is correct with so many people predicting different figure?

I think some other features needs to be included in the forecasting page, basing it only on BTC to me makes the page to simple.

I notice also that the the page loading is slow or dragging
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
so ready for wings to start trading
where trading wings?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I didn't receive wings, What should i do?

It is because it was not yet distributed. Tokens that were shown here are just testcoins which can be requested for testing forecast. If you want to participate make sure you got an email from the dev for the redemption code. If no email then just wait for the official Wings platform to be running live.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Selling my wings pm if interested

How much price you are offering per wings token or you are giving away your account at fly.wings.ai?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Guys, you should invite r/ethtrader community to the test.

Most people there do not know it will be an Ethereum-based project. The think you are very much against ETH and are here to support BTC only. Show them that you are bringing something that is supposed to bring even more value to the Ethereum ecosystem, advertise as Ethereum token and be friendly and let them know about everything in advance. Do not wait till launch, they hate ninja launch, so you can mention the token will be relased soon, but if they want it is already as IOU on liqui.io. This is one of the greatest projects in crypto space and definitely important to the Etherem ecosystem and yet they do not know about it or do not understand it,.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I didn't receive wings, What should i do?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
I have participated (testing the forecasting)...too
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
so ready for wings to start trading
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
check previous page
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
On which stage now wings development?
Activity: 168
Bitcoin Investor
how much and at what price ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
I have participated too, nicely done, congrat Wings great work.

I think i had a little issue with one prediction, not too sure as i have checked after.
Not possible to delete a prediction in order to set another one?

No idea guy about the eth addy.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
for wings holders the code you get in the email is tied to your wings ethereum address, so we will distributed the $2500 in wings later.

Wait, where?

fly.wings.ai? Or bounty.wings.ai? I don't see any field for Ethereum address.  Huh

Before in bounty.wings there is ethereum address but now no.Y think the ethereum adress is enregistred with email adress by the team.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
for wings holders the code you get in the email is tied to your wings ethereum address, so we will distributed the $2500 in wings later.

Wait, where?

fly.wings.ai? Or bounty.wings.ai? I don't see any field for Ethereum address.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Just 6 projects on Discover ? I see just page one.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin Investor
Which all projects have won Best DAO Project award ?
I had posted my startup idea called LegalO on the alpha and it had got good response and was even featured on the twitter page
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I think it is a unique project. Thanks devs, keep up the good work. I don't mind waiting for my coins. I thing everyone is frustrated because of the current alt pumps.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
i am a tester. How can i get $25?

this is only for the back up forecasters on upwork.com who are not donor or wings holders.  right now we have enough people participating so I don't think we will use them and save the Foundation money.

And how can we post our projects onto owl.wings.ai!?  We used to be able to post it on alpha.wings.ai

thank you

this is a controlled experiment as we don't want garbage data in here for our scientist.

if you know of an ICO happening or ending in the next 2 weeks that we are not aware of then you can let us know.  I require a video (must be on youtube for now), some logo, and an executive summary, as well as a target amount.  And ideally a link to a tokenmarket profile.

updates on anything? 
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
i am a tester. How can i get $25?

this is only for the back up forecasters on upwork.com who are not donor or wings holders.  right now we have enough people participating so I don't think we will use them and save the Foundation money.

And how can we post our projects onto owl.wings.ai!?  We used to be able to post it on alpha.wings.ai

thank you

this is a controlled experiment as we don't want garbage data in here for our scientist.

if you know of an ICO happening or ending in the next 2 weeks that we are not aware of then you can let us know.  I require a video (must be on youtube for now), some logo, and an executive summary, as well as a target amount.  And ideally a link to a tokenmarket profile.
Jump to: