Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 309. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
dev, can u send me a ticket for testing owl.wings? pm please.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
I don't know whether to hope my prediction for Quantum is right, or whether to hope the collective prediction is right. It would be pretty cool if we got close between us, although I guess its unlikely in this early test phase.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
How long still we need wait for exchange?
You still cant get your WINGS so an exchange wouldnt help anyone right now.

The WINGS should be released around the end of the month.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
How long still we need wait for exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
I have testing and it's easy.Just remenber clic on edit forecast .
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
https://owl.wings.ai

Website is very very slow! The projects loading too slow, is there any solution?

what is this website ?? why "owl..."  ??
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
by the way the latest forecast on Qtum... we will see who is right and gets awarded some wings.

i know this particular project is controversial but remember this is not about what your feelings are about a project, it is about what amount of money you think they will get in the first 24 hours (or last 24 hours) of the ICO.

This is the latest information that I have seen in the wing thread, a few days ago this project was silent and no updates thread, hopefully this initial success wing project in a long journey ..

They are active on social media account but good to see them on this forum again. I also quite sure this will be nice project surely in long journey.
Although they are active in social or telegram / twitter, it does not mean they forget the launch of the wings on the stock, return for their investors and their communities today ..
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
It takes ages to save a forecast, after clicking save forecast 4 minutes have past nothing happen stuck on the save forecast button

AND

The System needs "edit forecast comment" button
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
It takes ages to save a forecast, after clicking save forecast 4 minutes have past nothing happen stuck on the save forecast button
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
https://owl.wings.ai

Website is very very slow! The projects loading too slow, is there any solution?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
by the way the latest forecast on Qtum... we will see who is right and gets awarded some wings.

i know this particular project is controversial but remember this is not about what your feelings are about a project, it is about what amount of money you think they will get in the first 24 hours (or last 24 hours) of the ICO.

This is the latest information that I have seen in the wing thread, a few days ago this project was silent and no updates thread, hopefully this initial success wing project in a long journey ..

They are active on social media account but good to see them on this forum again. I also quite sure this will be nice project surely in long journey.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I should probably know this but is wings an Eth coin?
Will I need an Eth wallet to claim my ico account?
Activity: 983
Merit: 502

thanks for info, it's nice to see you back here ^^
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

hello, we just received an email with WING Forecast Testing Special Code & URL..
but what is this Special Code for Huh how to use it ? I didn't need it to make my forecast
thanks

You didn't need it if you click the link from the email because it was included in the url of the link.

ok thanks,
bdw does it all means that Wings platform won't lunch before Qtum ico ends ? ^^ would be bad.. :s

Qtum is not using WINGS for their ICO, the WINGS platform is just in the testing phase right now, so we are taking some test forecasts to gather data against real world ICOs so that our scientist can adjust the rewards math model accordingly

hello, we just received an email with WING Forecast Testing Special Code & URL..
but what is this Special Code for Huh how to use it ? I didn't need it to make my forecast
thanks

please read the "instructions" or watch the instructional video.  if you clicked on the link with the code then the code was automatically forwarded to the server to give you 10 tokens.
thanks

You didn't need it if you click the link from the email because it was included in the url of the link.

ok thanks,
bdw does it all means that Wings platform won't lunch before Qtum ico ends ? ^^ would be bad.. :s
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
thanks

thanks
Jump to: