Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 308. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
i am a tester. How can i get $25?

this is only for the back up forecasters on upwork.com who are not donor or wings holders.  right now we have enough people participating so I don't think we will use them and save the Foundation money.

for wings holders the code you get in the email is tied to your wings ethereum address, so we will distributed the $2500 in wings later.

And how can we post our projects onto owl.wings.ai!?  We used to be able to post it on alpha.wings.ai

thank you
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

this is only for the back up forecasters on upwork.com who are not donor or wings holders.  right now we have enough people participating so I don't think we will use them and save the Foundation money.

for wings holders the code you get in the email is tied to your wings ethereum address, so we will distributed the $2500 in wings later.
It seems to me Wings team is taking investors for granted here, when is our tokens going to be released, inviting me to forecast a scam project like Qtum is really disturbing to me. When is the tokens going to be released, Melonport and even Augmentors ICO finished last month and have released their tokens to investors what is delaying Wings token distribution
It has been stated several times that tokens should be released around the end of the month. It was also said durring the ICO.

Also to test the forcasting, you need to forcast real projects and there are only so many active ICOs around atm. The quality of the projects being used to test doesnt matter.

That is absolutely correct.

In fact, in the real system anyone from around the world will be able to post projects, and the role of the dao members are to weed out the scams and forecast on the good stuff. That is how people make money in the wings dao. If you forecast correctly and help a project achieve the forecast you made, you get paid more than others. If the majority forecasts something as a "scam/spam" then those get a pay out from the proposal deposit fee. It's a very simple system.

So yes we invite you to forecast on scam projects and if you think it is a scam you should forecast it with a "0".

Also regarding these other tokens, they don't have working software as far as we know.  Our intent was always to have the token contracts available with the working beta software and this was communicated many times.

So I am sorry that you are disturbed but I encourage you to read the white paper and watch the video on wings.ai to understand the project and its significance.

right now we are testing the forecasting, yes, even on "scam" projects.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Activity: 658
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Investor
Still waiting to get my wings ...... I hope it gets released in the last week of march
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
When will the wallet come out? Is there a road map ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i am always waiting for it.and i hope the token are given for us.
Activity: 658
It seems to me Wings team is taking investors for granted here, when is our tokens going to be released, inviting me to forecast a scam project like Qtum is really disturbing to me. When is the tokens going to be released, Melonport and even Augmentors ICO finished last month and have released their tokens to investors what is delaying Wings token distribution
It has been stated several times that tokens should be released around the end of the month. It was also said durring the ICO.

Also to test the forcasting, you need to forcast real projects and there are only so many active ICOs around atm. The quality of the projects being used to test doesnt matter.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Two projects you have mentioned are of different algorithms used as compare to WINGS. Time and time again tokens release when Devs are sure enough that the platform is secured and stable. This is a crypto project with dedicated and serious dev team. If you cant wait for your tokens to be released, and need some quick buck at the expense of Wings, there is no place for you to whine in ICOs. Throw your wings at 5 sats. I will be happy or better, to simmer down your frustration give it.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
dev, can u send me a ticket for testing owl.wings? pm please.

check you email box, you should get invite there if you were ico participant

Even i did not receive the email for forecasting invite
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
dev, can u send me a ticket for testing owl.wings? pm please.

check you email box, you should get invite there if you were ico participant
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
I can't see my transactions history in the menu.It's not activated.
https://owl.wings.ai

Website is very very slow! The projects loading too slow, is there any solution?

I just tried it and seems fine.

There might be some load peaks as this a single Ethereum machine, so just try again a bit later.
We are working to improve it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

Website is very very slow! The projects loading too slow, is there any solution?

I just tried it and seems fine.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
I don't know whether to hope my prediction for Quantum is right, or whether to hope the collective prediction is right. It would be pretty cool if we got close between us, although I guess its unlikely in this early test phase.

I predicted 2500btc in case of dumb money.  Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Forecasting has begun and it somehow feels different in experience. It is somehow proof of participation that is giving its blockchain network rolling.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100

It explains in the video that they are running on a single Dev server so load times will be slow for testnet
Jump to: