Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 328. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Anyone know when start begin to official trading of wings?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Last chance to earn some WINGS and $25 for being a forecasting tester on WINGS alpha

https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~01d58543fbeb0aa926

donors will get separate email - you will qualify for extra WINGS but not the $25 which is only open to people on upwork as there will some additional surveys and possible phone interview with people who have never used wings alpha before

Great. I just revisited wings alpha and tried to explore there. There is one sample project without much explanation of it. Looks interesting.   
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I heard about WINGS run on Ethereum? By the end of February we will be able to see tokens WINGS purses Ethereum, or is it in my dreams?) It would be interesting to see how the market price will assess WINGS token, I think this is the case when the price immediately fly higher than it was in the ICO
Maybe everyone's opinion, wings will go with a high price but we do not yet know where the wings will begin to official trading, it's just that we can see that price on the stock Liqui to estimate current prices ..
Activity: 588
Merit: 530
I heard about WINGS run on Ethereum? By the end of February we will be able to see tokens WINGS purses Ethereum, or is it in my dreams?) It would be interesting to see how the market price will assess WINGS token, I think this is the case when the price immediately fly higher than it was in the ICO
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Total Supply 1,000,000,000 GNT that's as shitty and absurdly ridiculous as any CrapCoin can possibility ever get."

can you elaborate?
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
Last chance to earn some WINGS and $25 for being a forecasting tester on WINGS alpha

donors will get separate email - you will qualify for extra WINGS but not the $25 which is only open to people on upwork as there will some additional surveys and possible phone interview with people who have never used wings alpha before

Ahhh, really good proposal. I'll share it to my friends maybe they (as ordinary people who don't usying crypto) will help you to test your network. "Cause i don't have much time for it and will better do it for free (when will have time for it)
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Total Supply 1,000,000,000 GNT that's as shitty and absurdly ridiculous as any CrapCoin can possibility ever get."
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
What is testing about that?Couple years ago i test phone.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Maybe because he got them from some bounty that is why he is selling below ICO.
I'm not selling below ICO, ICO price around 3700.

How i know you are not going to take my .35 btc and not give me anything.

That's precisely the point why the OP adivsed to do such trades only with people you know well.
You have to trust the person you deal with to keep his word.

Unless you can transfer the tokens to a new account. I doubt the devs will code in such ownership transfers in the ICO dashboard.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
we are looking for a dedicated UX design lead to join the team

https://www.hyperisland.com/jobs/ux-design-lead-wings-foundation
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Wings has very great idea so it will be implemented in real life. I'm curios and waiting impatiently for this smoother launch and price will increase more than 20x on the day this.   
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Wings Token = Forecast = Reputations + Rewards  Grin

Wings Token = Proposal = Crowdfunding  Cool

missed something a part with PROFIT ? Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
When the exchanges is available? the next month ?
I also would like to know but nobody knows. All dream only poloniex and bittrex, me too.

you are just too lazy too follow this thread or look for pinned answers on Telegram
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Wings Token = Forecast = Reputations + Rewards  Grin

Wings Token = Proposal = Crowdfunding  Cool
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
when they launch it on exchange site ? İs there any certain date about it ?
For now there is no definite date on the launch, only dev provide leak where all will begin later this month or mid-March ..
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
when they launch it on exchange site ? İs there any certain date about it ?
Activity: 983
Merit: 502

I would buy a maximum of 0.15 Roll Eyes but it is better to wait for the exchange.

When the exchanges is available? the next month ?
I hope WINGS will be listing on poloniex or bittrex, the main exchange is a good choice to add wings
I think where the wings will be traded, I prefer to trade on the stock Poloniex, I see trade Bittrex dev must pay 3 BTC, so is it possible dev want to add wings on trade Bittrex ..
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
nice consept , And leaves My foot in this projects
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

Selling account with 6747 WINGS for 0.35 BTC. If interested - PM me, discuss details.

How do you come up with your valuation? I think we should be realistic here, the price of the IOU tokens is not real and can be used to value the real tokens. I remember Antshares and Icomoni IOU tokens was trading close to 99000sat but dumped to 20000sat when the real tokens hit the market

It already happen with ICONOMI post-ico time.
IMHO it is not possible trade accounts without wings dev support.

Why panic sell? It's better to wait for March and see wath will happen
I would buy a maximum of 0.15 Roll Eyes but it is better to wait for the exchange.

That offer should be good or maybe I can try to lower it at 0.3 btc but bitcoin just went down and it is another good chance to enter again. When are the real tokens released? I'll see if that is still available before the release.
Jump to: