Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 326. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March will be good for us!

There are a lot of space for WINGS to grow over time. And it is good to note that no one is doing what WINGS is doing right now.

"WINGS provide a decentralized project facilitation platform that provides a friendly user experience for both project creators and those interested in supporting them. The platform provides a complete set of tools for: smart contracts setup, project governance, engagement, crowdfunding and more. Swarm intelligence (via decentralized incentive forecasting) is used to encourage the submission of high quality projects."

I think the wings will be at its peak in March later, because the wings have a plan that is very mature and is supported by many thinkers of his own team and supporters.

I know the Alpha testnet is ready, but I will like to know if March release of the platform is sacrosanct, I like what the team is doing but it seems they are undecided about releasing it on Ethereum or waiting for RSK platform because I read an article where Wing developers was waxing lyrically about RSK platform
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
|Argus| Accounting and Auditing on the Blockchain
What is the best DAO Project on the Alpha ?
When will Sparrow be launched ?

I have waited so long for this , Hope Patience pays off .
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1060
Is there any official date announced for the launch or just march 17 i assume???

As per the roadmap,the lauch of sparrow is set to be march 2017 but we do not have any official launch date for the token...

I can only say have pateince to get the best
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Is there any official date announced for the launch or just march 17 i assume???
Activity: 602
This project is needed a long time to lauch in the market
I hope it will be good in the future.

Indeed, but they're willing to finish the end of their project and are already preparing for their official launch, so just wait wing the latest news in the coming weeks ..
Activity: 668
This project is needed a long time to lauch in the market
I hope it will be good in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I hope it will not be postponed in March.  A project with a future.I think the wallet will come out in March.

the wings will again produce new tokens or would only turn released. If they re-issued tokens, how many?
Activity: 686
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
I hope it will not be postponed in March.  A project with a future.I think the wallet will come out in March.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi Wings, Will there be a web wallet when wings goes live, or only desk wallets?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
All my wings are broken into pieces. I was earlier to support but late to hatch eggs and missed all. I didn't read the whole thread. Cane someone throw me the links to latest development updates?

https://blog.wings.ai/the-wings-platform-alpha-evolution-continues-get-ready-for-testing-de83566f38e2#.nqku2qo77
Activity: 882

There are a lot of space for WINGS to grow over time. And it is good to note that no one is doing what WINGS is doing right now.

"WINGS provide a decentralized project facilitation platform that provides a friendly user experience for both project creators and those interested in supporting them. The platform provides a complete set of tools for: smart contracts setup, project governance, engagement, crowdfunding and more. Swarm intelligence (via decentralized incentive forecasting) is used to encourage the submission of high quality projects."

I think the wings will be at its peak in March later, because the wings have a plan that is very mature and is supported by many thinkers of his own team and supporters.
Activity: 434
All my wings are broken into pieces. I was earlier to support but late to hatch eggs and missed all. I didn't read the whole thread. Cane someone throw me the links to latest development updates?
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Yes! $10 per Wing. Chicken Wings. Crispy Wings. Buffalo Wings. And of course, DAO Unicorns.

wtf Cheesy spicy wings chicken just $5 here with extra rice haha
but unicorns yes is rare int the world and, rare = expensive
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Yes! $10 per Wing. Chicken Wings. Crispy Wings. Buffalo Wings. And of course, DAO Unicorns.
Activity: 238
|Argus| Accounting and Auditing on the Blockchain
GNT added to poloniex , waiting for wings !! IMO .

Activity: 200
|Quantum|World's First Cloud Management Platform
waiting with excitement
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Wings is the first multi-blockchain, Smart Contract based platform for DAOs. The novel system is realized by the integration of Ethereum smart contracts network, the RootStock Bitcoin Virtual Machine (RVM), InterPlanetary File System (IPFS), and 3rd party chat and instant messaging networks. This is a revolutionary product combining both of the biggest block chains of crypto currency world.
Activity: 476

Activity: 588

i wish Wink march is good moment when wings clear and show up to the world, because we know in march a lot other ICO ready to start
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Jump to: